YRKKH 16 August 2010 Written Update

Posted: 13 years ago

(Credit:Shikha)

Today's episode was fine and sad!😭..Naksh Missing each other!Rajshri upset with Varsha😭..Naitik keep Fast for Akshara!!😳

Rajshri came in Akshara's Room and ask What happened😲?.Varsha says nothing😛!Rajshri says then Why u r looking sad😭! !Akshara says that Nothing is like that!Its just this that I havent slept since yesterday and i am tired now🥱!Rajshri then says her to take rest as she has to get up tomorrow early also for sargi😃!!Varsha says i was also saying this to her!Infact i was thinking 😲that i should also keep fast with her!We both will keep together!Rajshri gets angry 🤢and says i have said you that u will not keep fast!Varsha says maa its just the matter of one day!Rajshri says I dont know anything.In this condition u cant keep fast😉 , u will be weak then!Varsha gets sad but didnt say anything😭!Rajshri then says to Akshara to sleep and she will wake her up in morning😆!Akshara says there is no need to wake me!Rajshri look at her with questionable eyes😲.....Akshara continues n says i am used to get up early😛 , i will get up n come down myself!Rajshri says ok😊!..Varsha and Rajshri leaves leaving Akshara with her sad thoughts!😭

Rajshri in her room lost in thinking😲!!Vishambhar came n sit beside her!He then says that All were happy today and everything goes on well!😃U and Akshara have arranged everything perfectly!He finds Rajshri lost in thinking and bit worried .He asked her what is troubling u😲?She says that u know my habit i gets worry on every small thing!Its nothing imoprtant!He says i have seen this expression😭 on ur face when Akshara hada came here leaving her susaral!😭That days were very difficult 4 me!I was so worried for My lil daughter😳 that what will happen of her life😲!Rajshri says Maa says right that with the child worriedness also come in the lap of parents for them😭!Then she changes the topic and says we should sleep as we have to get up early tomorrow😛!Vishambhar says that I hope that All goes well in our children's life n they always remain happy😃!!

Naksh missing each other😭!Song playing in background Pyar Ek Duje Se Hai😭..........Both pick theor mobiles but again keep them....😳😭

Varsha hasnt kept fast so she was arranging dishes on table😛 but dhaniya says her to leave that she will do!If rajshri sees she will scold me😆!Varsha says dun worry!She will not say anything!Dhaniya still not satisfied😆!!!Rajshri came and see Varsha doing work n scolds😡 her that i have forbade u from doing any work n still u are doing work!Varsha get annoyed 😕and says that i am only pregnant ,not a patient who cant do any work herself!😆I am bored of sitting idle!U r reacting over to this!!Akshara and all look at them!!!Rajshri gets sad😭 n disappointed and Varsha went inside!Akshara made Rajshri sits and made her eat sargi!

Naitik calls Mohit and asks that is he coming😲?..Mohit says Yes ,Today i have to come!Then Naitik tells him that Akshara is a bit angry 😭with her!Mohit says that today is best day 😳to manaofy her!And after minor talks he keeps the phone!

Akshara and Varsha came in hall😛..Daddi says both of them to apply mehendi on theor hands.Varsha ask Rajshri that can she apply mehendi 😃on her hands ?Rajshri was still upset n says that Do as u Wish Beta😭!!!!!.and she give a heavy lrhnga and jewellery to Varsha to wear as she likes n went!...Akshara keeps her hand on Varsha's shoulder!😃...Then Varsha says to Akshara that she apply mehendi first but Akshara says that u apply first...Then they both together sit and let the mehendi designer to apply Mehendi!!During that Naitik call 😭Akshara twice but she didnt attend and cut the call!Varsha looks at her but didnt say anything😭!Varsha says the designer to write S 😳in her hands!!!The designer ask Akshara what to write....Akshara gets sad but Varsha says that Write N of Naitik😳 in her hands!!!......😃

Mithali was applying Mehendi in sneha hands and write N 😳in a heart in her hands!!and says her to close her fist in front of her mother😆!Sneha also keep fast for Naitik!Sneha's mom came and says that b4 this 😆u never keep fast then Why today?She replies just without any special reason!!!!😛

Akshara shows her mehendi to daddi as it was looking so preety😊!Then she ask Rajshri to see Varsha's mehendi!!But rajshri was still upset 😭so she says i have seen!Its nice!Varsha gets sad😭 for what she says to Rajshri in morning!...

Naitik roaming in his room!😆Gayatri came and says him to do breakfast and gulabo keeps the breakfast on table n went!😉!Naitik was about to pick the breakfast but he looks on Akshara picture!😳He picks it and says that u r keeping fast for me n also not talking with me!If u can keep fast i can also keep😉!And he keeps Fast for Akshara😳!

PRECAP

Daddi and Varsha saying to Akshara that Naitik😳 is not eating anything!He has just came here for u!U go n meet him😃!We will do everything here!

Edited by honeey_16 - 13 years ago
I think you missed sheha's part.
thanx dear...

edited
omg i m gonna kill that sneha...keeping fast for naitik...😡
Edited by gargi.shah - 13 years ago
Thanks for the update. Yedi ne bhi fast rakha hai 🤢 and that idiotic mithali has written N on her hand...now if she gets to know if Naitik is also fasting then she will be over the moon. Chappal se maarne ka mann karta hai 😡   ðŸ˜¡

Naksh were both feeling so miserable....now when Aksh gets to know that Naitik has fasted for her she will run to him. I hope they talk it out and break each other's fast happily. She should go back home with him after the teej pooja.
i hope htat boy doesn't mess up again...poor akshara!!!
Originally posted by gargi.shah

thanx dear...

edited
omg i m gonna kill that sneha...keeping fast for naitik...😡

u r not alone dear..many will give ur saath.....😡 😡 😡  Yedi ne fast rakha n that Mitali she wrote naitik's N ion her hand.....😡 WTH...dono milkar kuch bhi khichdi paka rahe hai....
Thanks a lot for the lovely update honey........🤗
thnx 4 d update Honey

wow....Naitik also fast 4 Akshi.....aap mere liye vrat rakh sakti hai toh kya main nahi....so cute😳
thanks Honey
great update

now MU between rajshri & varsha too!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thanks for the update

bichari varsha