Users

Frequent Posters

raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Monday, 30th august, Episode 317
Update by atina
Credits to viluthu.com

InKrish's house the thithi is going on...here comes Baboo...with a smiling face...entering there while others are shocked.

Babu with his innocent face and smile asks," ennathu...everyone is staring at me like this......what is this machaan...after all this is mama's thithi...should I not attend this thithi...?" telling this he comes and sits next to Gowri while everyone feels very unconfortable of his presence there.
The pooja goes on.....

At one point...gurukkal asks Krish to show the aarthi to everyone  inclusing their maapillai ( babooo) and Babu also like a good child takes the aarthi.....??? ( padu paaaveee....God only knows what he has cooked up for Gowri...)

The pooja comes to the last stage and the gurukkal tells krisdh...to do the last step of giving the pindam to "kaakaa" etc. Immediately without wasting anytime...Babooo starts," ok...Machaan...ellam nall badiyaa mudinchathu....ok...Gowri come let us go home..." Evryone feels sad to see Gowri leaving with Babu with full of tears and with so much of bayam on her face.

In Az's house...Senthil is infront of AM's picture getting ready to offer Thithi for him. He goes inside and tells Ranjani to hurry up since it is his son's first Birthday too. The baby cries and Ranjani asks Chitra to bring milk...Senthil comes out and start arranging things for the pooja while AZ joins him with a pine apple in his hands. He tells," anna was so fond of annaasi pazgham...so I went to get this for the poojas...let me keep this for him with my hands"

Ranjani comes and joins then with her crying baby...Chitra comes and hands over the feeding bottle to Ranjnai. Ranjani checks the milk and found it is too hot for the baby and she asks jokingly," what is this chitra...by now you should have given birth to two kids and still you do not know how hot the milk should be for the baby? shame on you?"

Hearing this Chitra's face becomes sad...Senthil notices this and starts to kottify all the turth about Chitra's uterus condition. "Enna Ranjani...don't you have brains...why are you talking to Chitra like this...? don't you know the truth the doctor told that CHitra can not become a mnother anymore nu? and her uterus so week to hold the baby nu?"
Hearing this everyone is schoked....inclusing Visalam who is sitting inside.

Suddenly Senthil slows down and tells," ayo...sorry....I simply told everything seeing CHitra's sad face...if athai comes to know this ...it will not be good...so..." Even before he finishes his sentence here comes Visalam telling," enakku ellam theirnjupochu ippo"

She continues to tanut Chitra with her poisonous words," appo....neenga ellaarum serndu...poovum...kaayum ...thara mudiyaatha...oru patta marathai yaa...enga Mugunthan thaliyileh kattee vacheenga?" At this point mugs comes there and asks his mom to stop talking like that.

She turns to CHitra and asks," yendee..atleast you could have told me the truth right? when I was taking you to the temple and did that thottil sadangu, when I was taking you to the josiyar, when I was doing pongal for you to have a baby soon....so you were watching all that ...simply? do you think it is fun to do when you know you can not give birth...why didn't you let me know? "

Chitra replies," ayo atheh...I also came to know when I went to the doctor...that too a nurse only told me this...Please beleive me atheh..." Visa screams at her,"nee pesaathe...how can..a woman would not know about her own body? were  you planning to live in this house...hiding this truth from me? athu nadakaathu"
Mugs is so angry and tells," amma..Chitra is telling the truth even she came to know only during our last visit to the doctor which happened yesterday..until them she did not know too" Here comes Chittu's mom and brother with a smiling face. Lakshmi tells that they are there to wish her grand son Happy Birth Day nu.

Here goes Visalama once again," Oh....very good...you rememeber your grand son's birthday right...? ok...my daughter Ranjani proved that she is a complete woman and she has given you a grand son....can your daughter Chitra do the same thing and give me a grand child too?...you people knowingly ivalai enga thaliayileh katti vittu teenga illa?"

Chitra cries and tells," athe...they did not know anything about this before athe" And mugs also tells the same...But Visa adanguvaangala???

Visalam shouts," oh..ho....you are getyting angry seeing your wife's neeli kanneer? dei.....we do not want this patta maram to live in this house da....you better ask these people to take this "Maladee" to their place....we do not need her here anymore"

Mugs could not bear to hear these words and he screams " ammmaaa" and approaches Visalam with his hands swinging accross her face........

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.
Edited by atina - 13 years ago
_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.