Thendral Tuesday 17.8.2010

Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks for the update, Srima. We lost signal much earlier and did not get to see Charu and Nitheesh.

Patti sonnathu oru vithaththil unmai thaan, however ithukkellaam TA mathiri aatkaL thaan kaaranam!

Thanks for the update Sri maa๐Ÿ˜›
You didnt miss much..what happend was as below

Actually Thulasi is annoyed when TA tries to talk with her, patti want the prasadham, Thuls says she went to the temple for avaru aka TA..TA is happy upon hearing it and a big romantic smile on his face.,..FREEZE

TA is in romantic mood without even worrying about the situation he landed up in..he is yet to come out of it first , then have a talk with his mother which i dont think is impossible..this lady will emotionally blackmail him again and use Lavs life aswell to make him feel quitly๐Ÿฅฑ and he is again stucked between two girls

Padma the big liar was caught redhanded...๐Ÿ˜† Such an silly lady who cant think beyond her useless son๐Ÿฅฑ
Thank you for the update srima/Aahaana and atina (in advance) for the pics ๐Ÿ˜Š

Srima, your comment about both the girls praying for TA (adhuvum Murugankitta)and two wives was funny.But my biggest request to Director Kumaran sir, never ever show two wives story in Thendral. (Adhuku bathil Thulasi Saamiyarave agidalaam).If it happens this serial would turn out to be a flop.You are really irritating the viewers with TTC issue.You are damaging your hero's image.You should put a full stop to this matter as soon as possible.Why could you not concentrate on Thulasi and Deepa's studies,the highly irritating bank problem and new addition kanja problem.You have lot of stories to run the serial for years.Edited by Theiva - 13 years ago
Thanks Srima for the Update!!

MM was very great today๐Ÿ‘...I like him...The way he spoke to Vishwa was funny...Padma and Mohan-ku ithu venum....!!

Thulasi and Charu are praying for Thamil...I pity both the Girls๐Ÿ˜ญ...But what to do!!...I noticed onething..Thulasi was the first with katthufying that Manjal Kayiru in her Hand...Haha...Dont scold me!!๐Ÿ˜‰...!!

I love the last scene...T&T are soo cute...Patthi was funny!!...Thamil padungura scene was funny..Hehe...He was cute...Thamil and Patthi are sharing a great Chemistry ๐Ÿ˜›

The last look between T&T was awesome....Great one!!...!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I wish soon Charu should know everything and be happy!!
Edited by Shammu26 - 13 years ago
Thanks for the update Srima
Poor Charu, praying for her fiance while he's romancing Thulasi, and can't even be bothered to tell her where he is.
MM was good today, but that will make Vishwa want to take revenge.
Thanks for the update, Srima!  I am wondering where this serial is headed, with Charu and Thulasi saying the same things, and doing the same things, for the same guy!  Is this also going to be a two wifey deal, with Charu being blissfully unaware of Thuls, and Thuls knowing about Charu, but so much in love with TA, that it is all considered okay and acceptable?  Paati appears to be okay with it so far, and TA seems totally unconcerned about Charu or his family.
Edited by eljay - 13 years ago
Thank you Srima for the update ๐Ÿ˜›
While I really like the cute romantic looks that TA gives Thuls I think it is getting too much. TA needs to go beyond that and talk to his mother darling and fire lavanya dearie. This way his mother is going to even print the card and distribute it.
ya rite kuttiponnu.But tamizh cant come out of thulasi.The stages have gone.Day by day their love blossmes and becoming more stronger only