Video in the Spotlight ~ Om Shanti Om

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello guys!

W e l c o m e   t o
VIDEO IN THE SPOTLIGHT

>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<

Today we have a special Video in the spotlight. 😳 This person is not a member of India-forums. But her videos are so wonderful I had to hunt her down to get permission. Though all of her mixes are pretty awesome, I will only share one.

Om Shanti Om by EndlessTrilogie

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1iOqqiZwDU&playnext=1&videos=Tq8Q0sH5-TA[/YOUTUBE]

The video is simple and elegant. It tells a story, and does it quite beautifully.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
I love the effects. Often many Vidders go overboard with the effect and the end product is not smooth. That is not the case here.

Basically what I wish to say is, it is beautiful!

So do watch it πŸ˜‰

and

Share your take on the video

• What's your favorite part?
  • Which effect did you like the best?
  • What do you wish to learn from the vidder

** You have a video in mind for the spotlight ? Share here **

Till next time
Have a wonderful day guys πŸ€—

Edited by Perfangel5655 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

What's your favorite part?

My favorite parts are with the globes and sudden flashbacks..the story is soo eloquently(sp?) told and the vid itself looks so clean in editing!

Which effect did you like the best?

All the double layer overlays[screen] effects...really, its hard enough to overlay different clips and find the balance between the clarity and ott ..this was good..and even the small glow effects that were scattered here and there i liked.

one thing i would've added is : c o l o r i n g ! :D personal pref..i feel that original videos are too dry looking

What do you wish to learn from the vidder

how to tell such a nice story and add effects w/o getting bored after the first 10 secs and then deleting your projectπŸ˜†

U-No-Poo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
that's an amazing vid fatima! (: really well done. I'll edit this post later.