Juhi Parmar & Sachin Shroff Paradise - FANCLUB - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by muskan087

I Agree with u all ..me also want to see huju together again..but one thing in my mind that she is busy in thyroid treatment & i think in padduram movie & then may be she son't want to take any show....but really happy if she doing new serial or kumku part-3 with hussain..im dyieng to see them together..i hope our this wish will comes true soonπŸ˜›πŸ˜›

juhi abhi apne production house mai bhi busy hai aur thyroid treatment to chal hi raha hai
hope ki hum juhi hussain ko satth satth dekhe

ajj ka case......
wohi jo kal thi......dhunna bhai v/s cintu...nehi..
abhi to...case vibhu ki upaar jane ki hai....hainaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
to vibhu ro raha hai...aur judge sab has rahe hai.πŸ˜†.
to vibhu woh yamraj dhikrahe hai...tab judge ne cimti kantiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†..
to..vibhu bola main mar raha hoon...aur app has rahe hai.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..
to judge bola nehi aysi baat nehi.woh kya hai..khabhi khabhi khushi me jyase ashu ate hai..
wayse unhe dukh me hasi ate hai..jusde haste haste chal diyeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†..
to vibhu chanda se shikyat kiya dekha woh has rahe hai..
to chanda appna hsi contorl kiya aur...bola hmmπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
to bola tumne clear nehi kiya hss rahe hoon yea ro rahe hoon...
one dialog...god why me..so young to dying...
to case suru huya...to chanda dhunna ko bulaya...
aur uske support karne ke liye..ek witness...
jo pura packing tha..bandge se.🀣🀣..
to judge ne bola yea to ayse dikh ahe hai..jayse phuta huya sakkar ki bori ko kisine shilne ki kushis ki..
chanda bola han..
but ek galti.......heart ke jaga kidny.aur kidny ki jaga heart laga diya..
but result to thik hai na.🀣🀣..
marij khud bol rahe hai...
to cintu ne bola nehi yea jhoot hai....
to chanda bola to oparation karlo...to usne bola nehi..
chanda bola darne ke koi baat nehi..kyuki dusre doctor oparetion karenge...

BREAK

to doctor hath me pata nehi kya tha...
vibhu bolraha tha ki yea doctor hai yea carpenter...
to chnada bola ki yea diyane pahli baar..oparetion hoga...court me.🀣🀣.
to cintu bola nehi..radio nehi hai pet me...woh to pit pe hai..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.
woh lalaj me agaya tha....
to uski saza diya judge ne ki woh dhunna ka hospital saff karega..
agle 10 saal tak..
tab judge bola kya hai yea tune aysa kyu kiya.vibhu ke sathπŸ˜†..
uss bechare ko appni zindegi ki ka last case jitne nehi diya...
to..vibhu bola bhoot banke sabse pahle judge ko marega..
phir jake vibhu rone laga aur jugde usske naff le rahe the..kafen ke liye..
woh bhi diginerwala.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..

BREAK

vibhu kada akela court room me..
chanda ayi bola kyu bulaya...
to bola ki jane ke pahle kuch bolna chahete hai..
ki usse sab doulat trust ke namm kar gaya...aur puncha chanda ke plan hai hai age..
aur chanda bola ki woh london jayega...aur shopping karegi.🀣🀣🀣.
to vibhu bola woh judge ko sab bata dega...
to chanda use roka aur bola ki yea sab jhoot hai..
to dhunna aya aur bola han...
to vibhu bola judge ne bohot maza liya to abhi judge ke bari...
to chanda aur dhunna sath diya..
to dhunna bola yea report to jhoota tha.but jiska tha..usska naam
prem kapoor ka hai...
to judge behosh ho gaya.🀣🀣🀣..

PRECAP: chanda aur gulabo...are phir se juhi ke double role.πŸ˜‰..
hope u all like my update...
lov,❀️
   Tama

Yeh Chanda Kanoon Hai
Episode Wednesday 1st September 2010

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9goy40H8NCk[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9swQkpJkii4[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zN5oRxAG2bo[/YOUTUBE]

Tamzz sweety thanks for the rapchik updates..πŸ˜ƒ

Naz

Yeh Chanda Kanoon Hai
Episode Thursday 2nd September 2010

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxrLLmxn66Q[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0rh9cfuQ-M[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ql3TJZ_a0aA[/YOUTUBE]

Tamuu meri jaan again thnks for the
detailed written update for this epi...tussi rock baby rock..πŸ˜ƒ

Naz
Are these pics of Sachin n Juhi Latest?? Juhi is looking fab in these pics !! just loved her in the pics n i guess she has reduced her weight alot !!! She is looking very slim..
Well i m also in final year M.B.B.S n i hv read her problem tht is HYPOTHYROIDISM !! in this disease u have to take life long treatment with THYROXINE !! n yes u get weight b4 treatment... and u loose weight as soon as u start the treatment....
I Just pray tht she gets well soon n rock the teleworld !!!
Originally posted by muskan087

I Agree with u all ..me also want to see huju together again..but one thing in my mind that she is busy in thyroid treatment & i think in padduram movie & then may be she son't want to take any show....but really happy if she doing new serial or kumku part-3 with hussain..im dyieng to see them together..i hope our this wish will comes true soonπŸ˜›πŸ˜›

agree wid u  ager Hum Kumkum .. 3   dekh sake to sachi maza aajae  seriously  missing kumkum  . akhir kb Hussain  Juhi satth aae ge ab to aaje  . Inshallah our wihes will fulfil soon Edited by maheen55 - 13 years ago
Thanks alot Naz for the ck links . luved the episode enjoyed alot . suberb acting by all three.poor vabuti Chanda aur Judge Prem ne Vaibuti ko bohat tease   kia .    Vaibuti,s line is so fuuny i am going to die i am too young why me      starting is also interesting

OMGGGG guys finally  i got to see Ck..
and whahahaha has has ke meri toh khair nahi rahi...
sooo hilarious episodess..omg Juhi was fantastic and sooooo gorgeousss..
omg i just kept starin at her...
and asif omg omg omg hilariousss..his expressionss together with Juhis
made me cry due to laughin..
.whahahha everytime he would say oh my god why me..im too young to diee...
o god i laughed and laughed...
aur jugde bhi omg such hilarious epis...amazing
i loved when Chanda and Judge teased vibu with the fake report
whahahhahha
when chanda said
narayan vibuti mr.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
such hilarious punch lines
o god itna hassa maine naa
uff really enjoyed the episdessss..
cant wait for next week...
lookin forward to it...

Naz
i really want huju  together again
juhi antakshari time interview
enjoy friends
Star India had approached Juhi Parmar twice to participate in 'Nach Baliye'. But the actress who loves dancing and whose career has zoomed to dizzying height of success, thanks Star Plus and 'Kumkum' could not take part in the earlier two seasons of the show because she doesn't have a partner in real life. Star was keen on having Juhi on the third season of the dance competition and hence the channel thought of a novel idea of finding a dance partner for her through auditions across the country. But when the same was announced on the show, the participants objected and the idea was dropped. With that Juhi's hope of doing the show came to an end.

Not the one to cry over lost opportunities, Juhi says she has taken the setback in her stride. "I don't have any regret," she says. "But I would have loved to do the show with a dance partner chosen through a talent hunt because the whole idea was to give a lay person an opportunity and platform to showcase his talent at the national level. It was a brilliant idea but the participants didn't take it positively. Since their response was negative, I decided not to do the show and the idea was dropped. It's really sad because a lay person has been denied a huge opportunity to perform in 'Nach Baliye'."

However, she maintains that tweaking the show's format is the channel's prerogative. "Star Plus could have ignored the participant's objection and gone ahead with the idea. But I didn't want to do the show as I would not have been able to work in a negative atmosphere," says Juhi, adding, "The participants felt that I was being given a special privilege. I didn't see any point in doing the show by making others unhappy." Talking about her single status despite a few link-ups, Juhi says she is single because she has never been into any relationship ever since she joined the television industry eight years ago.

"When I started doing serials I was too young to think of love and relationship. I concentrated on my work which has kept me completely occupied. I have enjoyed my journey and the work I have done. I don't think getting into any frivolous relationship leads you anywhere or contributes to your growth. In fact, I don't believe in a frivolous relationship. If I get into a relationship in future the motive will be marriage. Till then I am fine as a single woman," she elaborates. Not only she enjoys dancing but she also loves music and Juhi has had a great time co-hosting the two seasons of 'Antakshari' and is looking forward to doing the show's third season after a short break.

"Music is part of me and I can't say no to a show which is about music and songs," says Juhi who has just returned from a short vacation to Australia and is currently busy with her five-year-old afternoon daily 'Kumkum'.