Television Celebrity Ranking for 8/9/2010 to 8/15/2010 - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
congo GURU and DD😊

no KSG on no2πŸ˜”
no problem he will be back to his possition.

@prashant015
gurmeet is at num 1 cos he deserves it..he hs gt a gr8 fan following..nd v guru fans r really proud of him 4 achievin dis position..hes a gr8 actor who is passionate abt his profession nd is dedicated to it..he truly deserves d first position.
Originally posted by utfracks

I'm  just happy KSG isn't on no.1πŸ˜† Just want people to know KSG doesn't own that position.

Congrats Rati and special congrats to Gurmeet.
I likes πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ Exactly! As I said before, KSG doesnt own the position and people need to deal with it! πŸ˜†
congo shongo....GURMEET N DRASHTI.................n all GEETIANS.................yipeeeeeeeeeeeeee............
Gurmeet is on No. 1 position because he deserves it. There is no need to demean him, his fans or question the credibility of the results. Some people need to accept certain facts with a pinch of salt.
OMGGGGG *rubs eyes* Am I seeing things or what?? 😲

Gurmeet at #1...and he has FINALLY brought KSG to number 2! 😲 

I am a big fan of both KSG and Gurmeet, but at the moment I feel Gurmeet deserves the top position! πŸ˜ƒ Just because of Gurmeet and his hardwork, his character of Maan has become so hugely popular =) So big congratssss to him!
well I'm happy that Gurmeet is on no. 1 πŸ˜ƒ
but sad that KSG is on no. 2 😭
Guru deserves the no 1 spot....... he is an awesome actor.... KSG just looks good.....

am so happy for GurTi....
congrats.....
HAHA...I dislike looking forward to Wednesday Morning on I-F because I dislike seen same whole happening over and over with nothing new to read in the TCR thread but boy am I the happiest person alive right now on seen something new in this thread.πŸ₯³

WOW Gurmeet u have done the unthinkable and make me very happy this morning......OMG u r so Super😎....thank u for taking that 1st position and show people that it belong to no one or no one manπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ

wow I'm so fishing happy and I can go on and on abt it but I wouldn't do that so Imma cut it hereπŸ˜ƒ

congratulations to KW,Gurmeet,SA,Rati,HC,JW,Sushant Rajput and Shabir Ahluwalia β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ

Originally posted by prashant015

wat the hell is dis
why is gurmeet on top
man dis seriously is madness
i request the administrators to check out the results once again
gurmeet hardly has any fans
some fans r making false ids and doing dis
plz see to dis matter
thanks
hoping for a positive reply

Get ur facts correct ......

Gurmeet has a huge fan following....Just having fans in the list doesnt make KSG no 1----- there might just be fake ids...
No 1 in right mind has time to keep changing ids n commenting or viewing any celebrity's page... do u think all here on IF are total velas...... aur koi kaam nahi hai kya??

Guru is on no 1 as he deserves it.... his efforts for his role - MSK.... is paying off well now.....
He's got no 1 now n will retain it........

Edited by deniac - 13 years ago