Thendral

Thendral Wednesday 18th August 2010 Written Update

gudgal thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kuttyponnu thumbnail
Agree with you gudgal - must be difficult to update an episode that was funny and enjoyable (with some wit) but zero in story value.😊 But liked the fact that after so much of crying in TMS and Thangam one could laugh.

sand14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Gudgal for the update!!! It was a pretty hard episode to write about.. great job done! 😊

One whole episode of T&T (like i wished).. awesome a illaama pinna epdi irukkum??? πŸ˜ƒ I sooo knew that Thamizh was going to resort to reverse psychology to convince Thuls.. and I almost thought it was working out since she was all possessive when he put up that drama with the picture... but nahh I was wrong! πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ she's toooo stubborn..! yen ma yen??? πŸ˜”

But I loved the last confrontational bit.. it was too goood and both Thuls and Thamizh were toooo expressive and fantastic!!!!!! Hats off Deepak and Shruti! πŸ‘

All their witty remarks were reallyy killing meeee esp Paati's and TA's!!! I laughed till I teared (Gudgal, thanks to u.. I laughed more after reading ur update.. it was sooooo cute!!!) πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Esp when TA announced to the whole house that he's gonna shower and paati's like "ivan kulikka thaane poraan.. yen kutralam pora maadhiri kathikittirukaan" 🀣

Looks like Thamizh's next step is to prove that actions speak louder than words.. let's see if it works out! πŸ€”
Edited by khpriya - 13 years ago
Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you very much for the very detailed update. It was wonderfully done gudgal. 😊
Thank you (in advance)atina for the pics.

It was a very enjoyable and funny episode. For the first time the director lets him speak out TA's mind. When he had done this before itself with his mom, many problems wouldn't have come. Yes TA, finally you got that what you are doing is wrong and that it hurts the girl and her family. But when and how are you going to explain.I think such a funny and relaxed episode is to give us a week- end schock or tension on friday. But hope the story moves.
Aarthi_01 thumbnail

hi im new to the forum and thanks for the update yaar i missed sterdays show. it seems full on well comedy. update padikum podhae ipadi sirichaen naa appo show pakum podhu naa avalo dhan

srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Gudgal . Your update made the episode more  interesting. Srima was grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr while watching it.TAvoda asattu pisattu komali kootha paartha love varaadhu , love phobiathan varum.Breaking engagement enna killu keeraya. Can he realize  the extent of trauma it will cause the other party? Ivalau pesaravan why couldn't he have argued with his mom before betrothal . Don't tell me he bent to his mom's emotional blackmail. He could have equally said at that time that if at all any marriage for him, will be only with Tulasi if he had so much love for her.Of late the director is making mockery of this lovable character TA , need not have introduced Charu's character , could have shown a deep , subtle , more dignified romance between Tulasi & TA.
srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
 Welcome to the forum arthirajendran. Have fun with us all.
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you for the super update gudgal, was like watching the whole episode againπŸ˜ƒ.

Wowwwww....great episode...no wonder when the whole episode is filled with T&T.....one month pirichi vechu one week fulla serthu kaamikkraaru Kumaran sir....I really enjoyed the kannamoochi game between T&T even though no story was there. Patti was very hilarious, so was Thamizh...and the dialogue writer has done a good job too.Deepak and Shruti have done a great jobπŸ‘πŸ‘.

Why can't this Thulasi understand that she loves him so much😑...does she think she can be happy if he marries Charu....oru photo vechuirunthathey porukkala...appo vera oru ponnai kattikkittaπŸ˜†....can not understand her logic...it is better if she says yes to him and asks him to solve the Charu problem and come with his mom's acceptance to marry her istead of spoiling everything...she does not want to ruin Charu's life..exactly that is what she is doing right now....as long as she does not agree to TA, he won't tell abt his love to Charu and his mom....if she continues in this way, that is called ruining another girl's life...Thulasi should understand this...

Hope he convinces her soon and solves his problem one by one without anyone's help.Vel sir, vaanga sir, ungalai vethalai paakku vechu azhaikkarom....heroine villain vantha mattumthaan hero kku yes solluvaanga polaπŸ˜†

Edited by Nikila10 - 13 years ago
ya i was very much enjoyed with whole tamizh & thulasi acting.Thulasi may be adamant.But she started being possessive.She is unable to see a girl pic being kissed by tamizh.Simply after knowing it is her pic she is starting her old pallavi.Tamizh will definetly change her.Awesome comedyπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
i think today there will be no ta and t scene am i rite frds?>