BV Update 19th Aug '10

Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

ok the doctor in me is very happy for jagya..lol..bt what abt anandi??he will be off for a good 5 and half years!!
i think there will be a twist 4 anandi's education very soon.
after 2days episode i am sure that jag will fight 4 anandi's education.
among the kids anandi overshadows jag's character but at the grown up phase it is completely opposite๐Ÿ˜Š
i love the way jag's character is shaping up though he is not a mature husband till now but i love the way his dillema shown up today๐Ÿค—.he is not a kid anymore that he keeps quite after watching dadisa's attitute towards his wife nor a mature adult that anybody take him seriously when he fights 4 his wife.poor boy๐Ÿ˜” but jagiya rules 2 day.
but ur prev article said anandi wont go wid him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
huhuhuh.......
i feel sad for her already!!!!!!!!
cvs plz dnt spoil sha-sha!!!!!!
thanks!

lol i knew jagya was going for medicine when i saw his english notes
thanx 4 the update................
jagya going to b a doc...........cool
i too feel dat anandi will also study now......
Thanks for the update...nice episode..happy that Jagya is choosing the profession of his choice..ab thoda Anandi ka bhi bhala ho jaye tho accha hoga...but we all know that Daadisa will not let that happen and our "Carpet" Anandi will not go against her... even if Jagya stands up for her she will be like "Rehne do na Jagya, Daadisa iss ghar ki badi hai, aur humein badon ki baat maan lena chahiye, aapko meri Sau" and that will be the end of it !

I have a gut feeling..there will be a new girl's entry in Jagya's life..it can be Gudiya his second wife...and then the love traingle..... ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜•
if after being doctor, n if anadi not given chance to study more,,i hope he doesnt feel bad that his wife is not that educated...doesnt understand him,.. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
@gargi - true..thats another possibility..good that they are now diverting the track towards education...had enough of lovey dovey romance..time to get serious ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Originally posted by divyamathur

Thanks for the update...nice episode..happy that Jagya is choosing the profession of his choice..ab thoda Anandi ka bhi bhala ho jaye tho accha hoga...but we all know that Daadisa will not let that happen and our "Carpet" Anandi will not go against her... even if Jagya stands up for her she will be like "Rehne do na Jagya, Daadisa iss ghar ki badi hai, aur humein badon ki baat maan lena chahiye, aapko meri Sau" and that will be the end of it !

I have a gut feeling..there will be a new girl's entry in Jagya's life..it can be Gudiya his second wife...and then the love traingle..... ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜•
hehe u used the word "carpet" too..lol..like all other mahaanness syndrome wali leads in every show am sure anandi will also give her husband the least priority as compared to ALL other family members..i dnt know y tv promotes such inferiority complex..