Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

YRKKH 19th August 2010 Written update!

Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

(Credit :::: Shikha) 

(Today's episode was awesome as we had very cute Naksh scenes, patch up...๐Ÿ˜ณAnd rajshri also forgives varsha.๐Ÿ˜ƒHope you all enjoy the update as the episode is definitely enjoyable๐Ÿ˜ƒ) 

The episode starts with Varsha entering , Akshara asks her why she has worn a simple saree?๐Ÿ˜•...Dadi tells her that all these talks can happen later but now lets start the pooja.She asks anshu to call vishambar and kaka jii.All agree.The ladies proceed towards the pooja ki thali.Rajhsri looks on at varsha.Then the pooja starts.Pyar mil jaaye is being played in the background while the ladies at Maheshwari house and singhania house are first pour the water down , then put tilak on the men's face.Thy take the men's aarti.Rashmi holds Daddaji's photo for Bhabhima.Then the ladies take the husband's blessings.Bhabhima is feeling sad as she is missing daddaji.๐Ÿ˜ญThen the men make the ladies drink water.Naitik makes akshara drink the water , but akshara doesnt drink it๐Ÿ˜‰.Then daadi calls everybody for the rest of the pooja to be done.All go.Naitik looks on at akshara.Bhabhima is feeling very bad, just then Daddaji comes and tells surprise๐Ÿ˜†.He tells what do you think only children can give surprises?๐Ÿ˜†Bhabhima is very happy, he tells first complete the pooja, then we can talk.Thy do everything again.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Sneha is shown doing all the rasams,just then mitali comes and holds naitik's photo in front๐Ÿคข.Then sneha breaks her fast.Sneha's mom calls her, sneha asks mitali what plans she has in her mind? Mitali says i wont tell and leaves.

At Maheshwari house
In the hall, everyone are there,Shaurya says today the ladies have treated the husband as gods.Naitik smiles.Then dadi tells gopi dadi to serve dinner, but varsha says my pooja is still incomplete.ConfusedNaitik looks at shaurya.Then varsha tells rajshri that she has taken care of small things about her, today when she was told to wear a lighter lehenga, she dint understand the feelings behind it and im feeling very bad about it.She asks for forgiveness.Then rajshri says why are you asking sorry, you know me right i get tensed for small things and make others also tense.Varsha says nothing like that, then rajshri says i always want you to stay happy.Then dadi says to rajshri that on this day, she has to take something from her daughter-in-law.Varsha says yes ma ask, then rajshri says im going to become dadi, what more i want.She asks varsha to take care of herself.Varsha says when your here, i dont need to worry.Thy hug.All are happy.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Then gopi dadi tells everyone to come for dinner.๐Ÿ˜Š

Then vishambar tells that let the ladies eat first today as they keep fast for the men.All the ladies go.Akshara and naitik look at each other.Then akshara tells that she'll serve, but rajshri asks her ti sit down.She keeps looking at naitik.Then rajshri asks akshara if she wants anything.She says no,but she's still lost.Dadi tells her that she hasn eaten anything.Then akshara purposely drops the hot kheer on her hand.She says she'll go wash it, then rajshri asks her varsha to bring medicines. 

Akshara and varsha in the room, akshara tells she purposely dropped the kheer as naitik too hasn eaten anything, so i dint wanna eat.She explains why she dint drink the water from his hand.Then varsha tells that she'll arrange everything.Akshara is very happy.Varsha tells that she'll get naitk ji on the terrace.Akshara smiles.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Varsha goes and calls naitik whose sitting in the hall, she tells him that he has a sueprise in the terrace.He says surprise?๐Ÿ˜†

At singhania house
Mohit is taking daddaji's blessings as he is about to leave.Then he takes bhabhima's permission and leaves.Then bhabhima says nandini is very happy with mohit,Daddaji says yes i know it.Then he says rajbana about the bussiness.Rajbana says we have got many good deals as naitik got a designer who is very nice.gayatri says she had come home one day but we coudnt meet.Then daddaji says call her home one day.All agree.Gayatri says naitik hasnt come yet.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@Maheshwaris
Naitik cums on terrace but finding no one he turns to go back. He sees Akshara n questions her "y did she call him if she dun want to talk to him,,she didn't take water frm hsi hands? When she dun like him..thn y did she call him here?"...Akshar interrupts n says"sshhhhh" n keep her hand on Naitik's mouth. 
(Bg music begins>>piya bawri beats)
Akshara says" who said all these to u?". Naiitk says u said everything without saying anything. Akshara says "but u said everything'. Naitik asks "what?" Akshara says" Dat u love one girl a lot..(naitik confusedConfused) Akshi continues " day n nite u keep thinking bat her" Naitik interrupts n says "wht r u tlaking abt?" Akshara says" i knw everything..u secretly do many things for her..Naiitk interrupts again" Akshara dere's nuthin lyk dat".

Akshara says" y dun u believe..u can even do those things for her which no one else can"..Naitik gets nervous๐Ÿ˜†..he asks "whom r u tlaking abt?"
Akshara says" dat girl who is so dumb n foolish dat she dun understand danything..she didn't even see ur luv n misunderstood u".. Naiitk "wht r u saying Akshara ..". Akshara" ok ok i won't say anything now"...๐Ÿ˜‰

Then she takes him near the table where the plate of food was kept.Then she says i know u have kept fast for me, and asks why u dint tell me? ๐Ÿ˜ƒnaitik smiles and makes her drink water.She does the same๐Ÿ˜ณ .Then they feed each other.Naitik finds the food spicy, akshara makes him drink water๐Ÿ˜†.And they both hug.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Precap ::: Akshara and gayatri on phone, akshara asks gayatri who all are coming for lunch, gayatri says jamaisa and naitik's friend sneha.Akshara is sad.Ouch

(Thnx nikki for helping me in the last part๐Ÿ˜Š)

Edited by sia.k_1 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fahsaad thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
thanx for the update
it was a nice episode
irene_c thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
oh man, come on i wanna see sneha come f2f w/akshara
eshach thumbnail
Thank u for the update !! Y did Dadaji say to invite Sneha for lunch? Do they invite all their employees for lunch/dinner ๐Ÿ˜• ?????
Born-star thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: eshach

Thank u for the update !! Y did Dadaji say to invite Sneha for lunch? Do they invite all their employees for lunch/dinner ๐Ÿ˜• ?????

since sneha dont come to the office so DJ decide to meet her,House would be good choice i guess ab DJ sneha say restaurant main to mill nahi saktay ๐Ÿ˜†
elgee thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Super episode thanks for the update... The patch-up was beautiful, the chemistry between Naksh was awesome... But why did Akshara not tell Naitik who was the girl who he loved deeply...๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก Bet that will cause issues...

Also why is Akshara still insecure when she hears that Sneha is coming to lunch...๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข
Born-star thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: elgee

<font color="#0000FF">Super episode thanks for the update... The patch-up was beautiful, the chemistry between Naksh was awesome... But why did Akshara not tell Naitik who was the girl who he loved deeply...๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก Bet that will cause issues...

Also why is Akshara still insecure when she hears that Sneha is coming to lunch...๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข
</font>

Naitik need to clear all Misunderstandings this is the reason akshara is still insecure ๐Ÿ˜ณ
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. Mast episode tha ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

black.swan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update sia.............awwww naksh patchup........๐Ÿ˜
_Divya_ thumbnail
 nice update Sia

yest was a ttly Naksh-o-lic epi.......i enjoyed a lot