Parul Chauhan Opposite Kinshuk in CCBM - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Yes Sanu we want ou Kinrul back at any cost.
gUYZ USIGNIN THE PETITIONS??
it should be nearly 1000 times atleast
Originally posted by dorthyo

i dont agree with you guys kinshuk and parul is an old pair let there be some newness with kinshuk and divya as a jodi they will look so cute together and as for them not being the lead rajan sahai can change the entire storyline if he needs the show to rock.
πŸ˜‰Im tottaly in for the new jodi everyone needs change im sure kinshuk and RS would want a change,freshness best would be kinshuk and divya pair as they will look good together and as for being the main lead that RS and star tv can change it the way they like it.
Wohoooooo Keep going Guyz!!
Let Bidaai End thn i m 1000000000000000000% Sure Parul will Enter CCBM opp Kinshuk...for now i will Enjoy Kinny Alony with Nivi lol
yeah i thnk it would be really nice if she was wth kinshuk! bt i dnt thnk tht it will happen, and plus who will go wth divya thn?
kaun kiske saath jayega , i dont care , i want to see parul opp kinny in ccbm . thats it.
Awwhh, thanks for this :D
I also really want Parul to be with Kinshuk :D
I will sign this petition everyday πŸ‘πŸΌ

xx
Me too, I'm there with you all😊....Want Kinrul!!!!!!!

hey guys pls pls pls pls sign the petition every day pls. we want to see kinrul together so hurry up guys.

i m signinig the petitions and plzz guys pray for bidaai to end and parul to enter ccbm....