Thendral

Thendral 19th August Thursday Written Update

Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

whats going to happen?Ta is being so strong and mad in luv with thulasi...When charu hears abt this love what will be her reaction???
Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Mala for the update
kuttyponnu thumbnail
Charu is so much in love with TA without knowing him really - except for some time she spent when she went with him to ashram. How is she going to digest the truth. Seems she will say TA should get dharma adi - for violating her trust. TA is going to break his mother's heart as well.
sand14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the short and sweet update Aarthi akka! 😊

Charu's real character is slowly coming out.. murugesan vishayathula avlo kovama?? If she comes to know of T&T, how is she going to react? I feel that her love for TA is slowly changing into obsession.. its not good at all.. murugesanaiye vettuven nu sonnava Thulasi ya enna pannuva??? 😲 and her mum is her villi now πŸ˜ƒ

Looks like the director is trying to drag the story... with the ragging scenes etc. pls nooo dragging! ippo irukra problems e neraya irukku ithula puthu stories venaaam!!! But the scene where Deepa called them anna and pissed them off was tooooo cute! 🀣Thuls, nee yen ipdi bayandhanguliya irukka... Deepa maadhiri bold a irukka kathukko! πŸ˜†

Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Aarthi Akka for the update!😊

TA's mom understands now only that her son is not interested and but still she keeps giving false hopes to that nice girl Charu 😑.Everyone seems to sense that sth is wrong with this marriage...but nobody opens the mouth to stop it. Charu's family adjusts everything for their daughter's sake. Charu is maybe the only one who truly wants this marriage to happen...leave out her dil....avanga nokkam than namakku theriume.Everyone like TA seems to be take late decisions.I pity Charu but at the same time i can't take her blind love for TA. He does not call her to tell where he is...shouldn't this girl figure out that the guy she is gonna marry is not interested in her. But Charu be ready to give everyone dharma adi for hiding the truth from you,especially to this so called nice mom😑

Again Deepa proved to be very bold...she was funny with her anna anna dialogueπŸ˜†...love failurela love hate panravan heroineai pathu again love panna koodathu...no no no....be careful Mr. Chandru ungalukku appuram dharma adi from our hero....πŸ˜†

Edited by Nikila10 - 13 years ago
yes frds u ppl r right.This coll track and all just side track.But now all supported charu.She started showing her real face.As all said no one is interested in ths marriage except TA mom , charu ,lavanya.I pity for kanagu.How will he say that charu told to call her that too he is wid his soul now.πŸ˜‰
Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you malasara for the update 😊

I agree with you Priya that Charu's love is changing into obsession. She does not see the engagement like TA sees it, as an agreement   πŸ˜². I won't be surprised if she should harm Thulasi.The director gives us a good reason for showing us a villi (i don't think that we would be able to see her as villi,she is right from her point of view). Yes Kuttyponnu, TA is definetly going to break his mom's heart. But she is a reason too for this. I don't undestand why she doesn't see that her son won't be treated well by Charu's parents.She should know that her son has qualities which his future in-laws won't like for sure. Totally nothing seems to suit in this marriage.   

I think Kanagu is going to try to explain TA how much Charu worries about him,but i don't know if TA would realise that atleast now he should let her know about his love to Thulasi or maybe Kanagu would advice him to do that because he is the right one to guide his friend in the correct way in this matter.

correct theiva.But tamizh will have no ears since most imp for tamizh is for now to change thulasi and also he luv to be wid her and nothing is imp for him and if tamizh try to tell to charu she will have no ears
Ranu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thank for the update!!!

don't worry, I don't think mr. Love failure will like thuls, he seems more upset that Deepa called him AnnaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.  Perhaps later in the future, he is a possibility for our bold, big mouth, Deepa! That would be funny to watch. BUT right now, please close off the triangle track between TTC, very annoying.

everything is dragging.....😑