Travel

My Best Royal Tour Ever

travel1kamp thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Hi friends

i think this is a perfect climate to visit Rajasthan

on this rainy season forts looks beautiful and culture of Rajasthan welcomes you very nicely

I stayed near amber fort I found it very nice I wanted  to know how queen of ancient  times must b feeling like, such a big empire so many slaves, money, all the best things

My tour agent really helped me by giving me best services of cab guide and hotel just as I wanted

I am from Uttranchal basically but color of Rajasthan really attracted me

Am planning to visit Jaisalmer next if you want to go I would like to suggest my tour operator travelkamp.com/colourful-rajasthan-tour.html

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

andrwclark thumbnail
Rajasthan is nice place. you can have many cultured lifestyle, atmosphere. Rajasthan is unique, and favored by many people around world. people going out side India can also enjoy less international roaming on France SIM card.
steave thumbnail
my best trip in India is Agra and Gujarat. that was really great trip in my past life, In Agra i see Taj Mahal which is one of the seven wonder in world. that is right it is so beautiful and amazing, Gujarat also good i visited Ahmedabad and Surat which is called Diamond city.  i was nice exeperiance for me. nice people there and nice food also. i wish to go again there.
andrwclark thumbnail
Recent I was in Sweden, really enjoyed atmosphere having lakes, sea beaches. specially beaches, they are famous and really fabulous, people crowded and many pubs and dinner on beach, really lovely. I also enjoyed less roaming on Sweden SIM card.

x.sunayna.x thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I love Rajasthan, its one of my favourite places in all of india !
But i also love Tamil Nadu in the south ! Both places are great during monsoon !
Earlier this year i moved to Northern France for about 2months, which was great. Got to travel to lots of nice places in Europe, Belgium, Germany, Sweden, Finland and Denmark :)
They all have beautiful architecture and beautiful scenery !
menddy thumbnail
My best trip was in India is Goa and Darjeeling it was really excellent and unforgettable in my life, it was great experience on this tour. and my best trip out of India is Britain, i visited London, Birmingham, Scotland, and Manchester it is also superb trip for me in my past life.   
debaditiweb thumbnail
Rajasthan is really a very nice place to visit as it is assembled with royal touch...
rajeshn thumbnail
If visiting Jaisalmer, then must visit these  haveli

Salam Singh ki Haveli: This Haveli was built by Salam Singh in year 1815. He was the prime minister of Jaisalmer at that time. The arched roofs decorated with peacock formed brackets draws the attention of anyone to this Haveli.

Patwo ki Haveli: - This is largest and most attractive Haveli of Jaisalmer. It's a five story complex which took 50 years to complete. This haveli was built by a rich merchant Guman Chand Patwa and his five sons.

Nathmalji ki Haveli: This was again built by a Prime Minister Nath Singh of princely state of Jaisalmer. It's decorated with beautiful ornamentation of birds, elephants, flowers, soldiers, steam engine and a bicycle.

Shreenath ji ki Haveli: In 15th century this Haveli was built by Vyas family and their descendants are living here today. In remaining portion it runs a hotel - Haveli Shreenath Palace. Only five rooms are available here.

shivam7 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
When the word royal comes to my  ears, the first place comes to my mind is Rajasthan, its a great tourist place. thanks for sharing with us.