Frequent Posters

CAHAT320 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
thanks for providing link to these articles
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@cahat you're welcome dear I request all others also to give their article links out here leaving out the gallantry awards's articles,whose link is

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1462333

other article links can be provided here !!!
JP22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey..I have an idea..Make this thread specially for CID related articles...Bhavana as choosen profession of jurnalisum and even pricy u have colleget lots of articals realated CID..so  both managed this thread...and whenver u both ar any of memebr find any arical related to CID plz upload aur give the links of that...what  say..PLz change the name of the thread ad CID ARticals.. Edited by jiya1 - 13 years ago
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ok di got that !! So anyone if you want to share any article PM me the link I'll add it to first post along with your name,in this way we can reduce the no. of threads being opened every time for articles !!
m_kal2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Bhavana for sharing all these with us.
roopraiavneet thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanxxxx   for these articles ....😊
tasharose thumbnail
Thank you so much Bhavanab for the article!!You rock.
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
We often find some articles which have info about our CID actors or CID  on various websites and we don't know whether to open a new thread for it. So I decided to start one.

Any small piece of news, which doesn't require a new thread, please post it here along with the source.

Try to avoid news on personal lives. Decide if this is something which might make members unhappy. Use your discretion and if required contact any regular member if in doubt before posting.

You may also paste the link to the website.

Edited by visrom - 13 years ago
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

First one from me....

Who says I'm out?: Jassi Kaur

Jassi Kaur is still very much a part of the show CID.

Recently, she wasn't seen in a couple of episodes, so some people assumed that she wasn't doing the show anymore. Can't blame them considering the many changes that happen in the telly industry overnight! But Jassi wants to make it clear that she's enjoying her stint in CID. "I'm very much part of it," she says. "I was in the US for a show. I spent a week there and had a blast!" Jassi celebrated her birthday there and it was a memorable one, she says. "It was very different from the usual. I was in a new place and I had some friends there who celebrated my birthday. It was very sweet," she says