BV - Aug 20th 2010 - Written Update

Posted: 13 years ago
Jagya is sitting angrily in his room. Anandi comes there with gulab jamoon for him since he didn't eat his dinner properly. At first Jagya is not ready to eat. But Anandi consoles him and Jagya relents. Jagya says he was mad because Daadisa yelled at Anandi. He says he didnt want her to eat in his used plate. Anandi says that she doesn't have a problem eating in Jagya's plate and in fact wants to as she thinks it shows her love for him (ewwwwwwww....what is with this girl!!) Anandi then asks Jagya why he was upset when Bhairav was talking abt Agriculture school. Jagya changes the topic and smiles it away.

In the morning, Anandi gives Daadisa some clothes for Kanhaji. Daadisa is impressed and tells Anandi to make God wear them after cleaning the idols. A post arrives for Jagya. Bhairav takes it thinking its application form for agriculture school. It turns out to be application for Medical entrance exams and Bhairav is shocked to see this. He wonders what the deal is. He calls Jagya and asks him about it and Jagya says he wanted to talk to Bhairav abt it. He says he has decided he will study to be a doctor. Bhairav is not happy, and Daadisa starts yelling at Jagya that he should manage the family business and not think about medical school and all the crap. jagya is adamant and Maasa tears up the forms. Jagya says he will get the forms again and that he will study to be a doctor and leaves.

Maasa is angry and tells Bhairav to control Jagya. Anandi looks worried and tells Sumitra she will convince Jagya. SHe goes to Jagya's room where he is studying for medical entrance exam. Anandi asks him why he suddenly wants to be a doctor. Jagya says he had decided a long time ago when Anandi was fighting for her life in Mumbai and Doctors saved her life. Anandi is touched and says they should try to talk to Bhairav. Jagya is not convinced and says no one will agree. He refuses to talk to Bhairav abt it. Anandi says she will, especially if Jagya's happiness lies in it.

Anandi talks to Bhairav who is not convinced and that Jagya lacks the conviction to pass medical school. Anandi talks to Bhairav and tells him to understand and support Jagya. Bhairav is in thoughts. Maasa who is listening to all this starts ordering around her bheendni's. She tells Anandi to bring her tea. When she does, she tells Anandi to take the cup back to kitchen. She reminds Anandi to not interfere in any house decisions, and only serve and cook. That is her only duty. She keeps lecturing Anandi. Basanth comes there and Maasa tells him the whole situation. Basanth supports Maasa saying Jagya should manage family business.

Basanth tells Anandi that if Jagya goes to Medical school, he will have to go to the city for 6 yrs, will she able to go through that again? Anandi looks on sadly.

Precap : Anandi tells Sumitra that she is Jagya's wife forever, and since now is the time for Jagya to study, he should do that.

Edited by iloveidiotbox - 13 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Dadisa๐Ÿ˜ก she dont want beendinis but slaves for her who does everything for her.. how disgusting๐Ÿคข

ANandi.... but atleast she said something sensible that its time to study and he need to concentrate there๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

hats up with BAnsath who is he to decide what jagya should do and what not๐Ÿ˜ณ why cant he manage his small family
Basanth can only think one-side at a time. Right now, he is agreeing with Maasa, if Gehna or Bhairav talk to him, he will change his mind, he is on nobody's side ๐Ÿ˜†
Thanks for the update... Why was Bhairav opposing Jagya's decision to study medicine? I clearly remember, when Jagya was a kid..Bhairav had mentioned that he wants his son to be an Engineer or Doctor and not do the kheti baadi ka kaam..he said "main apne sapne poore nahin kar paaya, maasa ki wajeh se, par apne bete ko zaroor padaonga aur engineer ya doctor banaonga" now what happened? 5 saal mein sab badal gaya?? CV's bhi shyad bhool jaate hain ki what they have shown earlier ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

Anyways, I feel Jagya should study what he likes, if he wants to choose the profession of his choice his parents should support him in that..

Anandi has gone from bad to worse...now she wants to follow the same traditions that need to be scrapped ! why are they supporting such things...they are showing its a good thing to eat in beend's thaal after he eats !!!!

And finally we saw Maakhan today Edited by divyamathur - 13 years ago
I know, Makhan's back and hasn't aged!! The secret being eating a lot of Makhan I think ๐Ÿ˜†

Bhairav thinks Jagya is not serious enough to finish medicine so he doesn't want to start it and fail
yeah,basanth is a bit of a yo-yo ๐Ÿคช kabhi maasa ka yaa phir gehna kaa..the only time he actually stands firm is when he decides to get drunk
I like this 'always ready for a jhagdaa with dadissaa' attitude wala jagya ๐Ÿ˜Ž ..Someone should take on this hitler dadisaa ๐Ÿ˜ก for a change.. Go jagya,become a doctor aur anandi ke dimaag kaa ilaaj kar jise "sacrifice" ki bimmarii hai   
nice to see makhan back with his customary "ji,hukums" soo   paanch saal main daadisaa ne use ghar se nahi nikalaa ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by iloveidiotbox

I know, Makhan's back and hasn't aged!! The secret being eating a lot of Makhan I think ๐Ÿ˜†

Bhairav thinks Jagya is not serious enough to finish medicine so he doesn't want to start it and fail

BV had totally changed Anandis character..I mean when she was young she was soooo keen to educate herself and now what happened to her? She has become just one typical beendni now ๐Ÿ˜ญ.. I think they should not only show Jagya educating but also Anandi too....
Maybe CVs want to show this evil side of child marriage. As a child she was interested in studies but after she gets married she is forced not to study and then with the growing age the only thought comes to her is of her beendh, dadi sa, sasu ma and sasra. she gets kind of trained to think about all these things. 
And even if Jagiya's second wife is shown who is educated now- would be a good thing that even if she was married in childhood but as she didn't get to go in her sasra and did not have all those sasra characters in her life- she continues to study..............

Anandi has been trained to be a door-mat at best. It is not just studies. She seems a little too eager to please Daadisa. Jagya is right that no matter what Anandi does, Maasa won't like her. So she should stop trying so hard to please someone who doesn't care, and instead keep the people important to her happy. I hope its not too late before Anandi realises this.
thanks!!!

why can maasa never remember that she is female too and that one day she's going to die and then who will take her place?