Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

YRKKH 20 August 2010 Written Update

--Mahi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

(Credit:Shikha)

Today's episode was fine.😊.Naksh compelled to eat more n more😆!!.Akshara came to know that Sneha is coming at Singhanias House!

Naksh still on the terrace😳!!!Varsha came there and says that i dont want to disturb u both but Maa is asking again and again about u both😕!She went saying Akshara to come down soon!Akshara was about to go but Naitik held her hand😳 and smiles!Naitik says that We have taken dinner😉!My tummy is also full but My heart❤️ is still not contended😳!U stay here!I dont want to lose this moment!Akshara blushes😳!!Someone called Akshara from outside😲 and Akshara says to Naitik that if we didnt go down then all will surely come here!😆She again turns to go but naitik hold her hand and she bumped into his chest😳!Both very close to each other😳!Naitik says that u will come with me to home😃?Akshara says that there is no need of asking this😛!

All at dining table and saying Naitik to eat more😆 who was refusing to eat as he had eat to his fill in the terrace with Akshara😉!Kaki gives the food to Akshara also , she also refuse to eat😆 but Rajshri scolds her and says if u wil not eat😲 u will fell weak so eat quietly!Varsha was giggling on their condition🤣!Then all again n again say both of them to eat!😆!Varsha to tease them more says that I think Akshara has started doing dieting 🤣like u thats why she is also not eating like you!All laugh😆!Kaki then brings Gulab Jaman😛 and was about to give to Naitik when he refuses!Daddi then says that if he is saying that he is not hungry 😉then dont force him to eat😃!Naitik felt releived in heart 😊and smiles and nods his head in yes!!😃

Naitik was about to leave for home😭 , Akshara came and Naitik says her throught his eyes to ask Rajshri can u go back with me😉?..Akshara says that Maa i was thinking that....😆Varsha cuts her and says i hope u were not thinking to go back home this much soon!Please stay here😲..We will do loads of chit - chat tonight!Akshara n Naitik look at each other😲!!Akshara was about to say when Varsha again interrupts and says that U have come just for once to live here 😭so stay for few more days!Rajshri felt something weird and says to Varsha that dont stop her like this!Let her go!Akshara gets happy😃 but Naitik says that if bhabhi wants u to stay here!U can stay!😛I will pick u up by tomorrow morning from here and he went!Akshara was feeling sad!😭

Next morning , Our Naitik as always sleeping!🥱..Suddenly he hears Dadda jee voice and gets up sit straightly😆 then goes towards the door and open it!😲..Naitik was surprised to see Dadda jee there!He took his ashirwaad 😊and ask him when he came!Dadda jee says that u came late last night😛 so i went to sleep and thought will meet u tomorrow morning as we have to go for walk!😆Naitik says Ok dadda jee , Give me 5 minutes😉 i will came down after getting ready!Dadda jee went down!😊

Rajshri with a cup of tea came to Akshara's Room😊 and wakes her up and says her to drink tea as she has done lot of work here also😃!So now she should rest a bit!Then Rajshri was looking lost!Akshara ask what happened?.😲.She says that Naiitik loves u very much as he kept fast for u yesterday!Akshara ask her how she knows this?!She replies that varsha has told her😉!He is very nice!Which husband now a days keep fast for their wife~~~Akshara blushed 😳and went out of room!Rajshri again lost😲 and says to herself that should i tell her what i saw in the market that day?!!!!!

Dadda jee and Naitik came back from the walk!😆Naitik was breathing heavily!He was damn tired!Raj Banna says that U have done walk 😉after so many days thats why u r much tired today!Gayatri says he needs to walk 😆as his tummy is growing bigger!Naitik frowns😲 and says that initially u all made me eat with so much love n now u all are making fun😆!Bhabhi maa says no one will say anything to my munna!Dadda jee then says to Naitik to call Sneha😛 as he wants to meet her and says him to say Sneha to take lunch with them here at home😉 as she didnt come to office!!Naitik at first gets worried😲 but then soon compose himself and says to Dadda jee that i will pick Akshara also...She will also Meet Sneha!!All says ok!!!😛

Sneha standing in front of mirror and practicing saying to Naitik that she will join his office in differnt ways!!!Her phone rang and it was from Naitik!😳She gets happy and pick it!Naitik told her that Dadda jee wants to meet her 😆as he has praised her work and all at his house wants to meet her 😆and wants that u take lunch today with us so will u come?..Sneha after a paise smile n blush😳 and says yes!!Naitik says ok!!!Then Sneha tells Mithali that Naitik's family😉 wants to meet me!She also gets happy and She helps Sneha in selecting a dress to wear!😳

Daddi,Kaki and Varsha manaofy Rajshri to talk to gayatri😭 about stay of Akshara here !They want that Akshara go back after Raksha-bandhan😛!!At first Rajshri didnt agree but then later on Daddi's saying 😊she agrees to talk about this to Rajshri!😊

Naitik was about to call Akshara to tell her that he will be coming😊 to pick her and that also that Sneha is coming!But bhabhi maa n Gayatri🤢 came and say to Naitik that Dadda jee is calling him!Its some important work😊!Naitik says to gayatri to call Akshara and tell her!😉

Gayatri calls and Akshara picks~~'Gayatri says to Akshara😊 to come till after noon as Mohit and Sneha are coming!As Akshara listened😭 that her face expressions get sad!Akshara says ok Maa i will come!😭!Rajshri came n say i have to talk to Gayatri behen !Akshara gave her the phone!Rajshri ask gayatri😲 that could Akshara stay there till Raksha - Bandhan?Akshara gets surprised😲!!Gayatri ask Bhabhi maa who nods her head in approval!But Akshara took the the phone😆 and says No maa i will come today only@!As i have to meet Dadda jee 😳😆also n after wards Nandani didi will be also gone and kept the phone after saying bye😃~Then Akshara says to Rajshri that guests are coming so she cant stay here 😛while Varsha was surprised!Rajshri went And Varsha ask Akshara what happen😲?Akshara told her that Sneha is coming n naitik didnt told me himself about thiS😭!He has praised her work so much that Dadda jee also wants to meet her😆!I will go n if still she came then everything willbe fine otherwise😭...........Varsha say her to clear her mind otherwise it will create troubles for her......😭😭

PRECAP

Dadda jee says Naitik to call Sneha and ask her where she is?😲
Naitik takes his mobile but then he glance on Akshara 😲and kept it back n says that there is no need to call...She will come herself!!😆!
Edited by honeey_16 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fahsaad thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
thanx for the update
it was a beautiful episode
Madhavi_Di thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks
Edited by madhaviben - 13 years ago
elgee thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks - super update as usual... 👏

But why did Varsha stop her from going home the previous night? 🤢 poor Naitik and Akshara - what a shock for both when they find out what Sneha had imagined and been dreaming about...

Poor Sneha... Wonder how they will reveal this mess... Hope the CVs do a sensitive job...
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.

Varsha knew about the problems going on in AKshara's life....who asked her to stop her from going? 😡 😡 If that was not enough she kept insisting to keep Aksh back home till raksha bandhan 😡   😡   😡

I liked the way Aksh glared at Naitik...bechaara refused to call yedi 😆   😆 Good going Aksh.
ankita2407 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks for the update................it was definitely a good one.................with cute naksh scene.................but on monday naitik is going to face a serious trouble if yedi don't come......................wise yesterday akshi was looking too beautiful when she wake up from her sleep 
-Nasreen- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ankita2407

thanks for the update................it was definitely a good one.................with cute naksh scene.................but on monday naitik is going to face a serious trouble if yedi don't come......................wise yesterday akshi was looking too beautiful when she wake up from her sleep 

yes she looking beautiful omg yedi was looking worst how she select for this role😲
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ankita2407

thanks for the update................it was definitely a good one.................with cute naksh scene.................buton mondaynaitik is going to face a serious trouble if yedi don't come......................wise yesterday akshi was looking too beautiful when she wake up from her sleep

Yes, she looked so beautiful when she woke up in the morning...she had a smile on her face while sleeping...apni hi duniya mein khiyi hui thi 😛
_Divya_ thumbnail
thnx 4 d update Honey
jaf21 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Monday seems so far way I can't wait for the stupid hadi to get out of nakash life and I am egarly waiting to see her face ??! I am sorry but I have no mercy for her muhahhaha thank u for the update!