Thendral 20th August Friday

Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

if may be thulais and tamizh in diff place may be they could forget each other.Now no chance also thulasi fears she may have a situation that she cannot live without him.It is only going to happen in upcoming episodes.I feel so sad for deepa dad situation.😭😭
Thanks for the super fast update Theiva! 😊

It is sooo sad to see Deepa's daddy 😭😭😭. He is the best example for a father every daughter would wish to have.Varada should let his family know about his health condition and seeks their support. Yes Theiva, Kumaran should not take him out of this serial...nooo let him cure...

Deepa is being very practical....she is right...Thulasi should speak out her heart to Thamizh.She is complicating her and TA's situation by being a Thyagi.She should let him know her heart and try to help him to convince Charu&her family and his family.That is the best thing she can do now instead of crying to Deepa.

Aiyooo intha Padma and Mohan 😑😑...MM was too good and found out very easily her evil plan...but somehow Mohan will find out where Thulasi stays and the again problem to Thulasi in form of TA's mom....

Hopefully next week is more interesting and story moves on...
Thanks for the nice & fast update Theiva!

Mohan follow panni kandupidichi TA mom-kku pottu kuduthuta vera vinaiyee vandam.. TA vera inga irukkar! Avvalothan , TA Mom - Rudthrathandavamthan!

I feel very sad for Deepa's father. Please for once, unlike other Cancer patients in all the movies & T.V.serials, Save this character Mr.Kumaran. Such a wonderful character he is.
Edited by supree - 13 years ago
Thanks for the super fast update Theiva! 😊

Yet another drab episode! MM was superbbbbbbbb though! namma Padmavukku nethi adi kudukrathe ivarukku velaya pochu.. she deserves it! but i think its gonna irk her more to trouble Thuls.. oruthi nalla iruntha ivalukku pudikaadhe! such a sadist.. sigh! πŸ˜” But Mohan will find out where she's staying for sure.. appo thaan story soodu pudikkum!

Deepa's convos with Thuls always seem to be revolving ard T&T.. and as much as i used to love all that, its getting way toooo much now...! Deepa's concerns are all justified. But isn't it high time Thuls realises all that on her own?? advice oru alavukku thaan work pannum.. I think it has gone way beyond that stage. She is matured enough to think for herself and make a prudent decision. Stop wallowing in self pity and get over urself gal! nee rombaaa nallava.. oru maha thyaagi nu ellarkkum theriyum.. thirumba thirumba prove pannitu irukka vendam. Why don't u realise that u're just making it worse for everyone ard you including yourself, cos of ur thyaagi gunam??! πŸ˜‘ I think Charu will better off knowing abt T&T than being oblivious to it! Truth is always bitter but she to face it! If you like something and it doesnt come back to you, its not yours! All that said, I wanna know what her 'asattu kanavugal' are!! Are they like what I picturised them to be??? πŸ˜‰

Aiyooooo I sincerely hope Deepa's dad gets cured of his cancer and is all normal sooon... it really hurts to see someone who's soo genuine, sweet and caring suffer like this! 😭 ahh well, it'll all be for goood!!! 😊

Edited by khpriya - 13 years ago

Thanks for the update, Theiva.

MM enga manam maariduvaaro nnu payanththen, but ivar ippa thaan Padma vai nalla understand pani irukkaar. She's not a human.

Varadha vai paarka romba kastam ai irukku, ithai innum worse aakka Deepa ithukku muthal vanththa scene la Thulasi oda kadhal kathai.

Edited by ~*Thamizhan*~ - 13 years ago
Ada kadavule Thuls, your pidivaatham is really irritating me. 😑😑 Just like your stubborness to not go against your dad's wishes in marrying Vel, this is even worse! Only if you change your mind, will Deepa happily concentrate on her own work and TA can worry about stuff other than you, don't you understand that?!? On the side note, I think Deepa's enjoying Thuls being emotionally tortured by TA a little too much! πŸ˜†

Atleast the story seems like its moving, Mohan finding TA at Thuls place, and passing that info to TA's mom will be a big bomb. Instead of doom doom doom happening like TA says ini boom boom boom nu thaan pogapoothu.πŸ˜†

Poor Deepa's dad, please survive till Deepa's graduates (which is of course the end of the serialπŸ˜†).
Edited by ranuja12 - 13 years ago
MM was very good today.How nicely he can differentiate the good and bad people around him after his heart and mind's change. Padma's plan would somehow work out, and that would be the push for the climax regarding T&T&C matter. Yes Padma, your elder son Vishwa is planning to put your second son Mohan into jail and you are supporting him.

Thulasi, you are behaving like a stupid. You again need  a tight slap from TA to set you right. Deepa should rather stop to advice her. Varadaraajan too is going to do some mistake by hiding his illness from his family and would be crying like Thulasi. Why it is defined in movies and serials that good characters should always sacrifice.Well...everyone has to be selfish at a point in life.

I hope atleast Padma's plan makes the story to move on without any dragging.I think everyone is now at a level where they can't take this TTC issue anymore.Hope the director feels the same way.
Thanks for the update Theiva
I really hope Dir Kumaran saves Varadharajan. He's an inspiration for fathers (especially ones who have a daughter).
Hope nothing happens to Deepa's father as it will not only end the endearing character but also change Deepa into a depressed person. Hope that does not happen.