.Selena-Lauren. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Hey, I'm not new to this forum or I-f, I just made a new ID.

Anyways, how is your hair cut? bob cut? layers or feathers?

I have superstraight hair upto my thigh yeah super long, it grows longer everyweek, and its thick, with layers feathers, and side bangs.

What type of haircut do you have?

Please share.

Ebony.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jiannax143 thumbnail
my hair is pretty long i have  long layers all over and my layers frame the front of my face, i have angles and long side bangs...i'm really in to parting my hair down the middle lately
.Jiya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
my hair changes every 2/3 months.
but atm i have shoulder lenght hair bit longer than that i think :/  Have couple of layers in my hair - which i dislike now.
and i have a side fringe ..
changing for eid. going for a full fringe and shorter lenght. 😃

My hair grows really really fast, like 3 weeks ago, it wasnt upto my waist, LOL my full fringe outgrew, i got side bangs now, eugh, i'm getting my hair cut next saturdays at my sisters salon, so i was thinking a of cutting my hair upto my shoulders, i love long hair and short. My sister threatened to do a bob cut. LOL.x

.Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I have long hair with layers. I used to have bangs but I let them grow out, now I like to part my hair in the middle.
.Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

*opps wrong topic*😆

Edited by angel_83191 - 13 years ago
.ava thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: angel_83191

*opps wrong topic*😆

😆 pregancy brain attacking??😆 

I have long hair (it stops at my hips) with layers...according to my friends I have horse hair😆 I like parting my in the middle (which I guess alot of people are doing)

Ava
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ebony.

My hair grows really really fast, like 3 weeks ago, it wasnt upto my waist, LOL my full fringe outgrew, i got side bangs now, eugh, i'm getting my hair cut next saturdays at my sisters salon, so i was thinking a of cutting my hair upto my shoulders, i love long hair and short. My sister threatened to do a bob cut. LOL.x

Wow ! Is this like Genetic ? Or do you do something ? Any special oils ? Hair routine that you follow ?
Originally posted by: ~~ashi~~

Wow ! Is this like Genetic ? Or do you do something ? Any special oils ? Hair routine that you follow ?

Basically, two years ago, my hair completely stopped growing. I went to visit my aunty in Barbados and she gave me a tip. So now whenever I have a shower, I get Johnsons baby oil and massage in WET hair, yeah WET hair, and dont rub on your hair, only on the scalp and ends. Since then my hair grows really fast and its silky and when your hair gets dry, its not even oily :)

Ebony.x
Edited by Ebony. - 13 years ago
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey ,  thanks ! Will follow the tip.

So you just leave the oil on ? As in do you follow it up with a shampoo conditioner routine or the oil stays in your hair ?

Once a week should be fine then ?

Baby products are actually good. I have used baby shampoos and baby soaps . They are mild and do not ruin your hair / skin.