Nadhaswaram Aug 23-27 Updates in Pg1 & Discussions - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks Shreenithi for the update. I don't like Maha(Even I wanted her to be kidnapped). But I do feel sorry for her. Hopefully nothing bad happens to her by the rowdy guy. The way he looks at her and from the promo it looks like she is in real trouble.
I think that many people will agree with me about the fact that Maha is not on the good list for many people. I mean the kidnapping is fine but hope nothing else. She is not that bad.

I really like Malar and the whole eye contact thing which was going on was very cute. I just loved it.
Thanks Laksh for the update.

I think that X could be Sam also.
Superb episode today...

Will be back with comments...
Thanks Laksh & Shree for the Thursday & Friday (Suda suda) updates... kalakkitinga !

Watched these episodes on-line, Liked the Malar- Gopi scenes.. Orapparvai & Asattu sirippu. Malar's Saree was super.

Maha - Aiyoo pavam, Vayadithan aanalaum, intha punishment koodathu. Hope Gopi gets her out from this Kirukku Pandi too.

Originally posted by supree

Thanks Laksh & Shree for the Thursday & Friday (Suda suda) updates... kalakkitinga !

I second that-thanks to all updaters! I only hope Maha finally comes to her senses.
Very good Episode. Yellam yeppadiye Malar Madame kitta vanthu Maatraangappa.

It was touching when Deivanai and Pushpa cried with each other.

I wonder what Pandi will do now. Sariyaana kirukku paiyan.
Thank you all for the super updates. This serial is definitely better than all the other ones...good acting by every one. I feel sorry for this girl Maha.Indha vayadi chuppi mouse madhiri villain kitta bayandhu bayandhu pesiyadha paarkumpodhu paavama irundhadhu.
thanks for updates... the serial moves fast this week. Gopi tell how u feel to Malar. Maha is nice girl but she really need help. she wont let u talk to ur sister after marriage. she is jealous person.
well, i hope no one will marry Pandi in this serial. somehow i feel Pandi will tie thali to maha.(Then gopi save... but everyone else will suffer. ) the chettiar was so sweet, he remember about the money and helped Chokku. its really sad to see Deiva cries and asked pusha not to cursed her family.
Originally posted by shreenithi

Maha looks at him. He says you look prtty even when you are mad. You will look even prettier if you are not mad.

U ppl dont know how we look when we r watching ur scenes....ðŸ˜ĄðŸ˜Ą

Hearing this Maha is all smiles. Gopi further says this Saree looks pretty on you. Who stitched the jacket?
Thaiyal karan budhiya kaatitiyae pa gopi.....ðŸĪĒðŸĪĒ

Gopi says after wedding I myself will stitch a blouse perfectly matching the Saree you are wearing.

Oru small request Mr.Gopi....
Along with the blouse.....meedham ulla thuni ellam sethu oru ball maadhiri senju maha vaaikulla vachu adaichu vidunga.....or....chinna chinna ball maadhiri senju engalukku kudunga...naanga enga kaadha nalla moodikirom.....

Aiyoo...Shrinithi...naan romba sirichu sirichu my stomach ellam paining...I am so amazed at the way you girls write all the updates in humerous tamil. 👏

I feel rather sad ..😭 that I am unable to write like you girls in beautiful Tamil...all the words and the usage of correct alphabets makes each word to come "alive"....actually I am learning from you wonderful updaters...romba nandri..!!.😆😆

Thaiyal karan budhiya kaatitiyae pa gopi.....ðŸĪĒðŸĪĒ...you better be careful otherwise all the thaiyal karans in Chennai is going to come after you..ðŸĪŠ

This Gopi is a two timer....he is actually flirting with Maha giving her false hopes when his eyes are all over Malar...ippo he is showing the thaiyal karan budhi..!!😃😃
Edited by Sue Nair - 13 years ago