Chellameh Aug 23 - 27th Updates& Discussions

Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks Aishu for the update, OMG the last scene is too much. 😲
thanks for updates... now CM can be richer than her 'Clown' brothers. Thavasi was over..but the worst is beach... how could he goes after snake.. so Madhu has past...please no flashback Edited by honeydaisy - 13 years ago
Thanks for the update Aishu
Poor AV
Thanks Aishu.

Seriously, do people do things like Thavasi did in real life?  I just wondered what is Mdm Radhika is up to or rather where is this heading.

First the moraipadu and now this. 😡
Thanks Aish for the superb Monday update............

Villainism at heights...Poooooooooor AV......
Thanks for the Hilarious updates Shree👏👏👏🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Beach Maamanaar and Pearl Thaata is 22222222 much. Beachkku sariyaana aappu kudakaranga😆😆😆.Episode paakumbodhe romba sirichen, ippo updates padikimbodhu innu premadama sirichitrikken.......🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Shree,

Ur last line ''Aacharyam aanal unmai''  is nice😳😳😳

Me tooo Surprised.......... 😲😊
thanks for super updates...
There stands her dubakoor friends...S & S...🤣🤣🤣🤣  you r wrong..they are NS best friend(BF)... what will happened if one of that baddie is relative to dubakoor friend..i mean BF. semma aappu for beach from that thatha's
sleeping and polambing .....appa ennappa aachu?...appa ...appa....Screams appaaa....and gets up
correct me if im wrong..how come CM didnt had dream earlier? i mean when her dad had 1st attack? only now? is Dir lost that track during editing?
Aacharyam aanal unmai🤣🤣🤣 
sleeping and polambing .....appa ennappa aachu?...appa ...appa....Screams appaaa....and gets up
correct me if im wrong..

U r 100% right.....Good kostins...😆😆

how come CM didnt had dream earlier? i mean when her dad had 1st attack? only now? is Dir lost that track during editing?

This is not Dir's fault...Its vadai's fault....ist attack vandha annaikku nalla samyal senjurukka maataar....
Innaikku nalla samaichurupaar...wife nalla saappittu .....sooper duper thookam thoongaranga....kanavu vandhachu...simple....😆😆Irundhalum kanavu konjam live telecast maadhiri irundhadhu dhaan overrrrrr......