Chellameh Aug 23 - 27th Updates& Discussions - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Semma comments adichi dhool kelapringe......................

I am laughing my heart out........🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
😃😃😃😛TongueTongueTongue😊😊😊😆😆😆
Originally posted by shreenithi

sleeping and polambing .....appa ennappa aachu?...appa ...appa....Screams appaaa....and gets up
correct me if im wrong..

U r 100% right.....Good kostins...😆😆

how come CM didnt had dream earlier? i mean when her dad had 1st attack? only now? is Dir lost that track during editing?

This is not Dir's fault...Its vadai's fault....ist attack vandha annaikku nalla samyal senjurukka maataar....
Innaikku nalla samaichurupaar...wife nalla saappittu .....sooper duper thookam thoongaranga....kanavu vandhachu...simple....😆😆Irundhalum kanavu konjam live telecast maadhiri irundhadhu dhaan overrrrrr......

hahahaha..... super comment....... i hope vadai will share his cooking talent with all of us.....🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
one more question.... how come nothing happened to pearl's mum after been pushed by kavitha? So she is stronger than pearl... if only kavi pushed pearl she will be admitted in hospital for atleast 1 week...
Originally posted by honeydaisy

one more question.... how come nothing happened to pearl's mum after been pushed by kavitha? So she is stronger than pearl... if only kavi pushed pearl she will be admitted in hospital for atleast 1 week...

the director didn't plan the hospital scene yet
Originally posted by honeydaisy

very tough Question

So

Pass.....😆😆

Thanks for the nice updates my dear Aishu MI jr and Sumi akka⭐️

Poor Avadai..sounds like a horrible episode..I think the director has lost it..why on the earth shows awful scenes like gang-rape, muraipadu, last ritual ceremony on a live person..its pure disgusting...🤢🤢 Even comedy circus is better than this🥱

Thanks for the hilarious updates shree and KK!
I agree with Mels, the director seems to have lost it. How can a mother say her daughter deserved to be raped?? 😡

Thanks Krisna for the update=)

Ermm..why is Vadai treated like a personal servant for CM rather than her husband..? Cant he too get some work at the garments or start to work other place?😕 They want to show todays woman can earn money while husband should be the "housewife" of the family?🤔

I guess CM will go straight to Muthu but will get semma dose in return😆

I know this might be a sensitive topic and that is why I am wording it carefully - why does Vadai being at home seem to generate such strong negative/comical feedback?  I respect everyones opinion so please do not think that I am complaining about someone else.  I would just like to bring a different point of view to the Vadai situation.  Agreed in the beginning we were shown Vadai as a strong male, being the owner of a business kudumba thalaivan etc, but now circumstances have changed and he has now taken a backseat.  However I still believe that is not such a bad thing.  I know how hard it is to be a housewife and I would like to think that the serial is trying to show that in the day and age that we are living in such a thing is actually possible.  In reality there are a lot of men taking care of kids and home while the woman is the prime bread owner.  However the fact is that anyone staying at home (man or woman) the job is still a tough one sometimes more tough than going to work and it should be given the due acknowlegment it deserves.  Of course this is a serial and we are all aware that they want to show CM as the primary character, therefore sometimes Vadai's character does come off as looking comic at times.  But I do appreciate the fact that this serial shows a man as being the 'housewife' and the truth is that whoever takes on this role, it is a tough job and they should be appreciated for doing it (more so an Indian male - who is traditionally the money maker not the house maker)
I do hope that I have not offended anyone - if so I apologise in advance.  I do so enjoy your conversations here in IF and wanted to give my two cents worth too! Edited by serials2010 - 13 years ago
Serial

Welcome

I am not against "house-husband".  I am all for it. 😃 

I think most of the viewers are irritated, for few reasons. Vadai is the husband, yet Chellama never consults him esp in personal life.  She takes her own action whatever it may be. Shouldn't a husband-wife relationship is a partnership? 

All they show is Vadai is cooking, cooking and cooking.  I wish he is given a better scope of acting. For e.g. I might like to see him change diapers.  Or taking care of his sister instead of Chellama.

Another reason (now this is my view), after watching him acting as ACD Durai in Anandham and in another serial as physcho, and as an elderly brother in Dhayam, I feel he is wasted here.  He has no role at all in this serial.

So this are may be a few reasons why viewers are criticising him here. Nothing more than that. 😉