Chellameh Aug 23 - 27th Updates& Discussions - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
I agree with your views Caryn - especially after seeing him as ACD in Anandham it would be hard for people to see Vadai not having any scope to perform in this serial. 
But remember this is a RADAAN serial where especially if Radhika is acting then she is the one who will be the most important character.  It is sad that Vadai's character is so unused- but what I wanted to say was atleast they are showing the different changing ways of the traditional man-woman relationship  and for that I do thank them.  At least for a change instead of a man ordering a woman for coffee all the time in serials and the woman hurriedly rushing away dutifully this time the table has turned and I for one am enjoying it!
Yes, for the sake of his self-respect, Vadai should be given a little more prominence. Here CM is too much, and even in matters involving Amudha, she takes the lead etc sidelining him totally. That is jarring to the viewers.    

I completely agree with ur comments SERIALS2010.

Since CM is preggy, Vadai limited himself to kitchen............
Serial2010....I don't think the viewers are irritated with the role reversal of Vadai and Chellamma....but rather the way in which they have shown it.  From what I know, all the housewives I know run the household as well as manage other important things around the house.   Not just cook.  That is a very small part of being a "housewife".  Vadamalai is shown as a dormant husband which contradicts with his earlier character portrayal where he was an active participant in everything.   Even in this drama......look at the housewives....Valliyammai is a housewife.  I dont think she goes to hotel or anywhere.... but she participates in decision making and all aspects of their life.   

Anyways I think this is all a consequence of RHADIKA wanting to be the omnipresent one in the drama.
hi everyone am new to this forum.. i missed thursday episode can anyone post the update??
Thanks in advance
Originally posted by swethavaradh

hi everyone am new to this forum.. i missed thursday episode can anyone post the update??
Thanks in advance

Hi swetha...๐Ÿ˜Š
Welcome to the forum.
Do join us regularly with  ur comments....

Thursday update will posted today....Updater Busy๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by shreenithi - 13 years ago
THURSDAY 26TH AUGUST 2010

EPISODE -       (ARUVAI)

Pearl and Visalam on their way out to shop.  Chellama arrives in an auto.    Visalam tells t CM annan is not at home, even if he is there, he wouldn't want to see her.  CM replies that she wants a tete a tete with her aNNi.  Both the aNNi and her mom snicker.  Mummy is adamant not to leave daughter alone, for CM might confuse the daughter.   CM says it is life- problem (vaazhkkai prachchanai) for her aNNi so no spectators allowed. Pearl pacifies mummy saying no lollipop from CM would change her.  CM starts off reel uttufying about Snake and her charms' she is the daughter of Thavasi.. who wants to bring the family to the middle street (nadu theru)   .. Pearl trying to put on a brave face.. on the relationship between Beach and Snake crossing boundaries, snake  impregnated and abortion, Beach buying a small house, taking Thavasi out on bail, AV questioning Beach at the site and being beaten by Beach, landing at the orphanage until Thavasi garlanding AV.  Pearl in shock but still tells her husband is blemishless.  (Lady.. I have seen idiots in life.. but to see one who was smart to become an idiot is a boon / bane.. seeing one now) CM is telling tales to separate her husband from her because of the morappaadu.  CM and I are left wondering why this lady mudichchupOtting mottai thalai and muzhangkaal.. CM tries and fails in convincing her aNNi.. leaves saying whatever should happen will happen'  Pearl's faade is broken  after CM leaves, sheds a few tears,   then decides on something when there is a thananathana BG.

AK visits CM in her house, is welcomed by Chithappa, Vadai, Amudha and CM' asks if the house is comfortable, says his friend is not bothered about money but only about people.  CM enquires about Anjali.. Anjali is trying to come out of it but is pushed back by Madhu.. CM supports Madhu says she doesn't know how to display her affections. Amudha brings coffee but is left untouched, very worriedly asks if the coffee is not tasty.. AK says coffee is good only his life isnt... AK accepts that she is very fond of the children.. cries  saying his family has become a graveyard    on a single day because of 4 people.  AK says nothing is being done by the police.  CM says will complain to DC..  AK is doubtful (yov.. enga CM sonnaa ellaarum kEppaangayaa) CM convinces him asks Amudha and Chithappu to leave for the garments, she will reach there directly..Vadai asks her to be careful'

Thodarum..

Edited by eclat - 13 years ago

Thanx for the Soooperb Thursday and Friday updates Eclat and Shreee.........

Eclat ur smileys are hilarious๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† (mainly middle street smiley and AK crying)

Eclat....

Aruvai smiley....๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Superrrrrrrrrrrr....
Originally posted by kittykrishna

Thanx for the Soooperb Thursday and Friday updates Eclat and Shreee.........

Eclat ur smileys are hilarious๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† (mainly middle street smiley and AK crying)

Yeah kitty i agree with u ๐Ÿ˜Š
And thanks shree for the update!!