*~5 ArMan Heaven~*Unbreakable Bond - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by Tanyaz

I am so happy about the new  thread ..
Mandy , you  really think there is hope for them ??

Manav has taken thinsg a little too far .I don't like Shravani but even I say that after stringing her along for  2 years and giving her hopes , keeping her at his home ...it is not fair that he is having second thoughts now .
How come only now he is thinking that he has been unfair to Archana . At the time of divorce he was talking about everyone , Girish Ji, Shravani bhavish , Sachin's aatma , the baby ....eveyone but Archana ...
And now all of a sudden he is saying , I have been so unfair to you ...

But it does looks like he is very much in love with Archu all over again and  gisrish telling him the wedding date was like someone telling him of his day of execution ...

I think the hit to the head knocked sense into Manav about the mistakes he made. He promised to marry Shravani but he has not been happy about his marriage at all, he sulks whenever its brought up, on his wedding day he was crying. According to Savita, their house was not filled with happiness while Archu was away but things were peaceful (Shravani behaved). Now Archu is back and Manav is thinking back to the happy times he had with her and also the time where he brought her a lot of pain. During his recovery, Manav has had a lot of time to think and has put a lot of things in perspective.

As for Shravani, with the exception of marriage that was postponed due to Kaka's death, Manav has kept his promise to take care of her and Sachin. Manav does not need to marry Shravani to continue fulfilling his responsibilities to care for Sachin. Manav does not love Shravani and him marrying her is what would be unfair for all involved, its best he be honest with her now than after they marry. Shravani is still young, she can find love again and this time with someone that will love her but this marriage would not be right. Savita can leave with Shravani if she wants, greed has filled her eyes again she would prefer luxury compared to a home her brother in law and Manav worked hard for.
Edited by bollywoodcrazed - 13 years ago
Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

I think the hit to the head knocked sense into Manav about the mistakes he made.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
MANAV WAS WORRIED IF HE MARRIES SHRAVANI HE WILL LOOSE ALL THE SEVA THAT ARCHANA DOES TO HIM....Those were the things that his mind was picturising yesterday...he really enjoys the feeding..shirt changing...πŸ˜†..

Originally posted by archanamanav

MANAV WAS WORRIED IF HE MARRIES SHRAVANI HE WILL LOOSE ALL THE SEVA THAT ARCHANA DOES TO HIM....Those were the things that his mind was picturising yesterday...he really enjoys the feeding..shirt changing...πŸ˜†..

πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸ‘

why didn't I make this observation . So right you are ...it was all the seva bits that he enjoys so much from this particular girl ....
he doesn't want s to let  that go ...
Bang On Usha !πŸ˜†I was also thinkin they were showin archu standing at the back in the shirt scene,
how come not the shot where he was grinning at herπŸ˜† u r awesomeπŸ˜‰
Hey gang,this is a link Anu sent me on Azaad live-

Look at the minute 4.02 - Sushita dancing in their seats,Sushi nudging Anki,lovely
smiles yaarπŸ˜†πŸ˜†WHo makes avi shots?Can this scene be captured?
Love Anki bitin her lips and dancing in her seat and sushishowin  all teeth nudging her and dancing⭐️⭐️

hey any body watched MNKR tonite πŸ˜† ArMan / Sushita looked wonderful the romance no was good but too short .... absolutely adored aila rey Sushant looked like a mischievous kid πŸ˜› and Archu so sexy in yellow wow !! 😍 Jogi Mahi song was intense with both snarling at each other supposed to be in character πŸ˜†
Yayyyyyyyyyyyy
Congratulations for ARMAN heaven...........πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Bhagwan(and ekta kare...........)ye thread jaldi khatam ho jaye......that means more ArMan scenesπŸ˜†)
Watched that crap show two hrs for Sushita, anything for them
I luved their expressions...........πŸ˜‰........enjoying to their fullest......

But i thought their part was less than Karan abha.....
Soni I was lucky put the TV on @ 9 thinking I may have missed .... but my luck wow !! what timing πŸ˜†