Uravugal Aug 23-27 -updates on Pg1 and discussion!

atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Atina.

These nurses can't they keep quiet and get the work done???
raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Atinamma.

Nurse kku doctor kitta munvirodham polarukku.....
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Thanks for the update Atina and pictures⭐️

I pity Chitra to find out the truth like this from the nurses who cant mind their own business. Doesn't they have work ethics and got instruction not to discuss anything with the patients😕Anyway, Mugs should have told her as the truth would have came out one day.

I donno but for me the last scene sounded like foreshadowing the future..Mugs kept on saying he doesn't care about any child and only Chitra's matters for him..i have a feeling history will repeat itself🤔 The new characters will somehow get involved with him, either his mother or Chitra herself may try to get him remarriage to get heir for the family as we all know Vishalachis reaction🥱 Or Mugs gets involved with Sneha Nambiar character and betrays Chitra😕

migan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aahaana

Thanks for the update Atina and pictures⭐️

I pity Chitra to find out the truth like this from the nurses who cant mind their own business. Doesn't they have work ethics and got instruction not to discuss anything with the patients😕Anyway, Mugs should have told her as the truth would have came out one day.

I donno but for me the last scene sounded like foreshadowing the future..Mugs kept on saying he doesn't care about any child and only Chitra's matters for him..i have a feeling history will repeat itself🤔 The new characters will somehow get involved with him, either his mother or Chitra herself may try to get him remarriage to get heir for the family as we all know Vishalachis reaction🥱 Or Mugs gets involved with Sneha Nambiar character and betrays Chitra😕

I was thinking the same more so Chitra will try to set him up with S.N so he can have kids (Romba Thyaga manaivi) and eventually she will become pregnant.

Sue Nair thumbnail
Originally posted by: migan

I was thinking the same more so Chitra will try to set him up with S.N so he can have kids (Romba Thyaga manaivi) and eventually she will become pregnant.

I just can't understand why they had to have Chitra's character so messed up like this. Is it necessary to make her go thru 2 miscarriages and then finally make her infertile? Why is it they put so much of emphasis when a girl is unable to conceive and they quickly think of finding another bride so that they can have their waris. 😡

When a man is impotent/infertile how come they do not think of getting the girl married again so that she can experience motherhood?? Is this why they call it "the man's world?"👎🏼

This Visalam will start taunting Chitra once she knows of her condition just like how her busy body neighour had come to put poison into Visalam's thoughts.😡

If at all its SN who is going to be Mugs new wife then I am sure she won't be a timid personality like Chitra. She could be the one to put Visalam in her right place. Poor Chitra I think she would lose everything -  her hubby and her nimadhi too. Mugs might then come under the control of SN and he might even not have any time for Chitra (the same Mugs who had said that a child is of no importance to him except Chitra).  Chitra will have no choice but to pack her bags and head for her home...no hubby...no children...and no marital life.😲

If at all this happens its better Chitra leaves otherwise Visalam would treat her like a maid making sure that she serves the newly weds - Mugs and SN!!😡😡😡😡

Edited by Sue Nair - 13 years ago
Sue Nair thumbnail
Thanks ATina for the update and pics...👍🏼

I feel like punching that Babu so that it would knock out his brains for ill treating the cry baby, Gowri. Unfortunately my fist can't reach him coz I am toooo far away...!!😉
Sue Nair thumbnail
Originally posted by: MP_Radha

Chitra and Mugs then take Laxmi inside to their room.  Laxmi says she wanted to cry out once she came but didn't, and asks the god why her daughter has to go through this.  Chitra cries along with her mom, wondering what sin she committed to not be able to bear a child.  Mugs calms them down by saying there are many new technologies.... Laxmi also agrees and asks Chitra to calm down.

Lets' hope this new technology comes in handy to rescue Chitra from going thru hell in that Visalam's house.....imagine if Mugs is married to someone else right under her nose..!!😕 

This Visalam will only learn her lesson when Mr. Visalam decides to take another bride...appo thaan she would know the pain she inflicts in others esp. young couples like Mugs/Chitra and even Ranjini/Senthil..!!.😡
karkuzhali thumbnail

Maybe Sneha Nambiyar will be the surrogate mother to their baby.

KK
eljay thumbnail
Thanks for the update, Shree!  Btw, who is this hunk in your siggie?

I am tired of this fightkkari Visa amma and her picking fights everywhere she goes.  Can we please send her to her brother's house or somewhere for a vacation (for all of us!)?