BV - Aug 23rd 2010 - Written Update

iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Scene continues in the haveli with everyone discussing Jagya's decision. Anandi tells Sumitra that she is married to Jagya for life, so for her sake she wouldn't want Jagya to stop studying. Now is the time to study for Jagya. Anandi asks Basanth if he doesn't regret stopping his education prematurely. Basanth agrees and says he feels bad sometimes that he had to stop studying to manage business and Bhairav too had to do the same. Anandi continues to try convincing B&B that Jagya studying to be a doctor is a good thing. Maasa tries to shut up Anandi, but Basanth supports Anandi that Jagya should be allowed to study as he doesn't need to be pressured. Bhairav too says that they should allow Jagya to atleast study for his medical entrance exam. If Jagya has the seriousness to get through these exams, then he should be allowed to study.

Maasa is not convinced and says that 6 yrs is a long time and Jagya will change drastically once he is away from his family. She says if the change makes Jagya a bad person, then they will be responsible. Anandi tries to convince Maasa that Jagya won't change. Maasa says he may not have changed for Anandi, but he has changed towards Maasa and leaves. Bhairav calls Jagya, but he doesn't come. Bhairav tells Anandi to tell Jagya the good news. Before she can go, Sumitra takes Anandi with her.

Anandi comes to Jagya's room with almond milk. Jagya assumes that Anandi failed to convince the family. Anandi keeps smiling and teases him that they should listen to elders. Anandi says milk is good for him and he should drink it to strengthen himself for upcoming entrance exams. Jagya realises that the adults have agreed and is happy. Bhairav and Sumitra comes there and confirm the good news for Jagya. Sumitra gives Jagya sweets. Bhairav says that they agreed because of Anandi and tells him to study well and prove himself. Bhairav and Sumitra bless Jagya and leave. Jagya closes the door. He playfully twists Anandi's arm and tells her that she was teasing her husband. He tells Anandi that he wants to be a doctor for her sake. Jagya refuses to drink milk, but Anandi does not agree. Anandi offers to cook something for Jagya, who says she always wants to be in the kitchen. He tries to talk to Anandi lovingly, but Anandi tells him to study well first.

Jagya asks Anandi if she understands what he is reading. Anandi says she can't understand. Jagya chides her that its her own fault that she stopped studying. He tells Anandi that he was reading the same thing that he wrote in her letter, about his heart. He places Anandi's hand over his heart. He tries to do the same to Anandi who runs away.

At MS's mansion, the women look at bangles from a vendor. Radha buys bangles for Shagun. Suguna buys bangles for Anandi. Shyam comes home with Varun. Varun starts playing immediately while Suguna checks his test and looks like he barely passed. Suguna starts scolding Varun for not studying and tells him to start studying immediately. Radha tells her to go easy on Varun since he is only a kid. Shyam comes there and Suguna tells him abt Varun. Just then Anandi calls for Suguna. Anandi tells Suguna that she wants to recipe for mint chutney. Suguna starts teasing Anandi and then gives her the recipe.

Precap : Sumitra talks to Gehna about her brother Madhav and how she has told him to not come to the haveli.

Edited by iloveidiotbox - 13 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
guys did u noticed jag already called anandi "DIHATI"😲
WELL'i hate to say that i love that line👏.
if anandi has any dignity she will definately reconsider about study.
but i suspect this thing not going to happen so soon😒
iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Yeah,

Anandi was not even least bit affected by Jagya calling her dihati, instead she yelled at him for not writing his letter in hindi. She didn't even seem interested to know what Jagya is studying. She has lost all interest in studies looks like
dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I too am very disappointed that Anandi isn't even concerned that she left her studies... when will she realize this?? maybe when Jagya will tease her more or she will come to know 'bout some of Jagya's female friends who are learned? 🥱

remembering the old Anandi, I had hoped that she herself was interested in studying!!! she could have attended school when she was in her mayka all these years or did I miss something?!
iloveidiotbox thumbnail
She didn't want to continue her studies in order to keep daadisa happy, which is totally convoluted as daadisa can never be happy with Anandi 😕
Edited by iloveidiotbox - 13 years ago
dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I just saw the portion where Anandi told Jagya to drink milk n the manner in which he replied that while studying one either drinks tea or coffee and not milk, while saying that don't talk like dehatis...

I'm now sure that when Jagya will come back, he will be a changed boy who would want Anandi to become a bit modern for him..
even I was irritated today when she wanted to run to the kitchen again!!
vrinda9183 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update😊

I think only the fear of other educated woman (Gudiya) in Jagiya's life can convince Anandi to resume her studies.
radt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i really hope that anadi would get an oppurtunity to resume her studies.
i agree with khushi.
she shudnt hv simply laughed off d way he called hr dihati evn thou jokingly
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I have nothing to say about ANandi.. she is lost from top to bottom.. she will never realise her mistake of leaving her studies.. THIS Anandi is even more annoying than the younger version
guduli thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ammoos

I have nothing to say about ANandi.. she is lost from top to bottom.. she will never realise her mistake of leaving her studies.. THIS Anandi is even more annoying than the younger version

totally agree...I dont know what they have done with Anandis character....I think she will cross sumitra also in terms on mahanta  now😃..a tyical house wife who keeps running in the kitchen all the time...🥱...