Thendral

Monday August 23rd Written Update Pic added

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you for the detailed update Aahaana....great job πŸ‘πŸΌ

As you correctly pointed out this Charu and TA's mom make a super jodi to get what they want through emotional blackmail 😑😑. I am sorry....i don't feel sorry for Charu in recent episodes....she rather annoys me with her non-stop crying than creating sympathy (like the heroine Thulasi). I am not suprised that this Charu does not see the true love ppl around her seem to give her.....her mother, father, Nitheesh and even her periyamma seem to sense that something is wrong with the maapillai but she does not sense it.She seems to like the sympathy given to her and not the true love her parents give her.....is she that much innocent and sensible πŸ˜•.

Mr. TA, ungalukku ethayume serious a eduthukka theriyadha? If you wait and waste your time convincing Thulasi....then you are wrong...the Tsunami is on the way to to ruin your romantic mood πŸ˜†....the person who scaryfies you and us the most called your mother will come to separate you from Thulasi....hurry up man and tell it to Charu...the longer you wait the less are the chances becoming to unit with Thulasi....enime for some weeks Pamda&Mohan side kaathu veesa poguthu...appo innum tears athigama aagaporathu .

Aiyooo......Deepa's daddy's health condition and his nelamai is kodumai 😭😭😭.....the future of him and his family is a big ❓. What is this Kumaran sir....why are you doing this cruelty to such a nice character?  Puriyudhu...you wanna show how much a middle class family girl struggles
to complete her education.....but is Thulasi not enough to show that difficulty??

Now another serious problem in form of Varada has started....so it is high time you iluthu moodifying T&T&C problem....instead of confusing us and dragging the serial for few months....you could either stop the marriage or let it happen....it is realllyyyy irritating Mr.Kumaran!!!!!!

Edited by Nikila10 - 13 years ago
Ranu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

an excellent update! Thank you! It's funny how all your reactions to the scenes is the exact same as mine, πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Even when TA was saying I only need one tea, i was thinking yes, you only need one pondatea! πŸ˜†

I don't want to comment on Varadarajan, his situation makes me depressed 😭 Please let him live w/o suffering too much atleast till the end of the serial!

I was upset but TA's lack of interest in Charu's efforts though technically all she did was cry and woo to her family, and they arranged all the lawyer and stuff but still he should a little more sensitivity toward her right now. BUT then again, all the sympathy TA showed Charu and his Mom is the reason for being in this big big mess! So I guess he finally learned from that mistake but a bit too late 😑. Yen TA, was really necessary for you to go out to the gate to greet Thuls?? Now Padma and Mohan have all the immuntion to hit Thuls😑😑 via your mom!

Anywho, I have a feeling no major developments (other than TA's mom finding out) will happen until the week of the wedding episode (sept 13-17). Until then, everyone including me is probably gonna keep thittufying TA, Thuls and Charu for all being such idiots and loosus.
Edited by ranuja12 - 13 years ago
yes absoultely rite frds.Tamizh not even having sympathy for charu for helping him since that much he is filled with thulasi love then how can he ll marry charu.But mohan and padma wont leave this matter easily.Ta mom is anyway going to hurt thulais whats going to happen?fingers crossed
kuttyponnu thumbnail
I am now finding Charu very irritating. She supposed to be educated etc. but why does she cry so much and why is she so obssessed with TA. This natakam of stop marriage i will die is too much. The mother lady seems so indifferent while the father is really loving.
maha2us thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Meli for the update.

What the doctor told Varadarajan is really inspiring. The doctor said, 'Only the human beings are able to turn the adversities into opportunities. Man discovered chappal because there is thorn. Man discovered lamps because there is darkness in which nothing could be seen. Man discovered umbrella to protect himself from excessive sunlight and rain.' In fact the word 'crisis' means 'opportunity' in some language. (I don't remember the language.)
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
great update meli........summa kalakeetteenga....!!
 It is nice to read all the happenings in this serial......
Good work buddy.....

@ to all the Thendral fans:

From thsi week...the pictures will be posted by aishu....MP_Radha....
Thanks maa aishu...

Sorry to all of you that I could not post pictures last week.!!
busy....oh....busy....>!!
_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Wow great update daa Melz πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Man that was a very saddening scene with Deepa's father.  The moment he broke down, I too had some tears 😭😭.  I really hope he remains positive and fights this low phase in life . 

Oh man.... Charu... you've emo blackmailed again maa .  When you said there is one way to stop the wedding, I was like REALLY 😲😲.. OMG.. so route is clear for T & T nnu.. but the next moment, it was back to square one.... so now Charu mom will support her too .

Thamizh plzzzzzzzzzz do something soon.  I'm not sure if you talking to Charu will work.  Looks like it may go the other way around, i.e. her trying to convince you  with her emo talks 😭. 

But it was a cute lil scene of T & T today.. Thamizh is really trying to have a conversation with Thulasi but paavom that latter isn't willing to.... hmm lets hope for the best

@ All: The pictures will be PMed me the respective updaters 😳.  So Monday pictures will be posted soon 😳. 
Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Meli for the wonerful update....was like wow πŸ‘

Thamizh 😑
Charu 😑
Mohan 😑
Varadarajan 😭
Doctor πŸ‘

Somehow everybody feels the same watcing today's episode...don't want to repeat anything. Thamizhan...my comment (?!)looks like your KSP game,right? πŸ˜† Edited by Theiva - 13 years ago
Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Meli for the great update. I agree with you Theiva, no point of repeating the same commentπŸ˜ƒEdited by Vani19 - 13 years ago