Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SANDY thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Brief update Lavanya has left the house no one knew her whereabouts. Nikil and Shekhar are looking for her everywhere. They told Nikil's mother she's at a friends house. She doesn't know the truth. She is in Delhi. She tells Shekar's dad and grandma not to say anything to anyone otherwise she will leave from there too. But grandma still calls up Shekar's mother and tells her the truth and for them not to call or come to Delhi until they can calm Lavanya. Shekar's mother tells him about Lavanya's whereabout and says she is fine but don't tell anyone because Lavanya has threatened them of leaving from there too.

heyher87 thumbnail
OK THANKS BUT DO U KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT TUMHARI DISHA
zdolphins thumbnail
If u dont have time to watch Tumhari Disha in the evening time watch it on Satudays 4rm 3:30 pm centeral time on Zee TV.
heyher87 thumbnail
thank u so kind of you guys but how bout update like we have of other dramas
zdolphins thumbnail

You can watch Lavanya on Satudays 4rm like 10 or 10:30 in the morning Central time the show goes up to like 12:00

About the hole week they show it

and Tumhari Disha is the same thing they show 4rm like 3:30 centerl time they show it lke until 3:30 to 5:00 or 5:30 in central time

heyher87 thumbnail

does anyone like Tumhari Disha here?

rabeeak2003 thumbnail
I WATCH AND I LIKE IT! MY MOM WATCHES IT SO I ALSO HAVE TO WATCH IT! IT IS INTERESTING!