YRKKH 23rd August 2010 Written update!

Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

(Credit::: Shikha)

( hello guys..Im really sorry for a short update today as my dadi is hospitalised and i cant manage to give a long one...im extremely sorry for the delay..i hope all of you understand my situation..Thanks)

The episode starts with mohit coming to singhania house.Naitik and mohit meet and Naitik tells mohit he's going to get akshara back as Sneha is coming home for lunch and she is a desinger.  

Gayatri tells naitik that akshara is coming by her own and he doesnt need to go now. naitik is worried.Mohit says now we  can talk .He sees naitik worried and asks whats the reason.Naitik says ther's a problem.

Sneha and mitali(her friend) are discussing what sneha shud wear for the lunch.

Mohit tells naitik tht whatever he did was wrong.Naitik tells cuz of wht i did, today akshara pays more attention to me. Mohit tells ur not hiding anything, so its all fine.

In the hall, everybody asks for sneha, akshara enters.Daddaji is all happy to see her.All are happy.Rashmi says to akshara that sneha is coming home.Gayatri says we all want to meet her.Naitik asks how come u came early to akshara.Akshara says i came early thinking ther will be work at home.

Daddaji asks naitik to call sneha.Naitik says she wil come, whts the need to call.Akshara stares at him. 

All are waiting for sneha, rajbana asks daddaji to rest.Sneha is shown in front of mirror, in saree. In singhania house, daddaji asks if sneha's coming to Naitik, naitik gets a call by then.Sneha tels she cant come. Akshara asks naitik if shes coming, he tells everyone tht she's not coming.daddaji tells atleast we all can hav lunch.

Shankari tai cums to Sneha's place with sum lady .

Akshara talking to varsha about sneha not coming home for lunch.Rajshri is worried for akshara.

Rajshri calls akshara to ask if everything is fine. Akshara explains abut Sneha coming home.Akshara says daddji wanted to meet her, thts why thy called her home for lunch. Rajshri is tensed and for sum reason shouts at bhola.Everybody notice rajshri is worried.

Naitik and akshara in the room.Akshara asks why sneha dint come.naitik says she had some work.Akshara asks why u din call me.He says i was anyways coming to pick u up.

Precap :::: Bhola sees Naitik-Sneha together.

Edited by sia.k_1 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I hav tried covering all points..Sorry again for a short one ...
Born-star thumbnail
Thanks a lot sia well written...👍🏼
May Allah give your dadi Quick recovery ...
-Nasreen- thumbnail
thanks for update we pray your dadi get wellsoon
fammma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the update

hope ur dadi gets well sonn iaa
-Vanshika- thumbnail
datz okay sia.. v can understnd dahling..!!!
n thnxx 4 da update