Video/Written Update 24th August

Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

THanks Arti -u gave us one sooo soon,muvaaa to u😊
thanks for nice update  but to me it seems a filler episode they are just draaging the rishta
thnx for the update. I am sure manav will decide to get back to archu like 1min before his wedding with sharvni. this episode was just a drag.
this Shavrni has to leave! like go..now!!................how do u forget that Manav is not the father and he is only his chachu.............the babies father is Manav's brother, a man that you loved deeply!!!!! And u just gave the responsiblity and status just like that to another person!.........disgusting. I would at least make sure my child knows his real father............a person whom I loved enough to create you before marriage..........she has no respect for late Sachin!!! she has just threw him out of her life like a old news paper. Poor late Sachin...he must be hiting himself up there thinking what choorail I had a relationship with..........urgh she drives me nuts.........its so gross Edited by taral83 - 13 years ago
Thanks for the update.  Manju, RA and Choo should be thrown into one room and let them plot against archu. 

Thank you! I am loving Vinod, he has every right not to be forgiving as the rest.

I cannot believe Shravani's nerve, Vandu should have told her off. How dare she!
thanks for nice update!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for the update
Originally posted by taral83

this Shavrni has to leave! like go..now!!................how do u forget that Manav is not the father and he is only his chachu.............the babies father is Manav's brother, a man that you loved deeply!!!!! And u just gave the responsiblity and status just like that to another person!.........disgusting. I would at least make sure my child knows his real father............a person whom I loved enough to create you before marriage..........she has no respect for late Sachin!!! she has just threw him out of her life like a old news paper. Poor late Sachin...he must be hiting himself up there thinking what choorail I had a relationship with..........urgh she drives me nuts.........its so gross
👏 well said, I so agree she drives me insane...