Thendral Tuesday Aug 24th Written Update Pics added

Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thank you for the wonderful update Aahaana πŸ˜ƒ.

Habbada.....atleast this week the story seems to move on a little bit....Today's episode was very good. MM said that what we all were saying for the past few months....intha director kku ippothan ithai TA kku sollanumnu thonicha?😑. Wonder how TA is going to convince his mother and Charu...nadakkira kaariyamaa ithu 😍....paavom pa nee..un mummy pathi therinju irunthum....ipdi nambikkaiyoda poriye . TA' mom and Charu...rendu perume kootani sernthu epdi Thamizhai emotionally blackmail pannalamnu thaan think pannuvaanga...even if Charu understands his feelings for Thulasi this lady would not hesitate to look for another rich DIL for her to win that bloody savaal with Sudha 😑😑...i am sorry i am getting harsch...enime usual DIL-MIL fight nerayya irukkum...

I really hope and wish that TA has the guts to tell his mummy about his love by ignoring her emo-drama... she could be his mother...but nobody has given her the rights to play with her son's emotions..the same goes to TA for ignoring Charu's emotions and Charu her parent's emotions....well....most probably TA's mom would use Lavanya's marriage to make him agree to this marriage....but it is Nitheesh who should be true to his feelings and decide whether he still wants to marry Lavanya or not....

Deepa's daddy should say the truth about his health problem to everyone in his family...it is better to say it now than after some time...eppa sonnalum vali onnuthaan but naanga ithai mega serial la expect panna koodathu thaan...it took almost three months lo let everybody know about T&T's love...appo Vara's problem ku evlo time edukkumo...sigh...sigh...but it so sad to see him being depressed

Director sir....twist engra perla....T&C marriage nadathi vechu avanga moonu peroda life ayum enga moodayum spoil pannidaatheenga....clever ana oru solution kaaminga!!!

Thanks Aahanna again for the wonderful summary! Your reactions to the scenes are too funny!πŸ˜† In all this T&T hoopla, T&T's friends, like Deepa, Kalyani, Joseph and Kanagu seem to be getting so much more tensed of this situation than Thuls and TA. Paavom, their tension and BP shooting up and down is only understood by the viewersπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†.

I was very shocked that the director who seemed like he was gonna stretch this more, suddenly made a fullstop πŸ‘. It reminded me how and why I started watching this show!

Very pleased with MM's reaction, as mentioned, it was very well said and in the most polite way.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈ Congrats MM, you've managed to finally knock some sense into TA where better men have tried and failed (aka TA's friends)!πŸ˜†

But I'm afraid once TA goes home and sees the mess he's caused his mommy and worries to Charu, he'll end up back to square 1. Be emotionally entailed to marry Charu to make everyone happy. If that happens...😑😑😑. But this director always has us twisting and itching with more and more surprises. I have a feeling the wedding will proceed and something else or surprisingly perhaps Charu or TA's mom stops the wedding. This is just a hunch because for Vel/Thuls wedding, absolutely no one was expecting MM to stop the wedding but he did. So perhaps another twist.... we must wait and see but until then please director, don't make us too sad especially with Varadarajan suffering now too.😭

Wow Great Discussion guys... I had written a long one after reading yesterday's discussion, but thought of posting it in today's 😳. 

First of all a big thanks to all those of you guys for making this a very lively forum with each and everyone of your Point of View πŸ‘πŸΌ.  I really enjoyed reading each of your POVs πŸ‘πŸ‘.  I guess there is a lot of discussion on Thamizh πŸ˜³.   So I thought of posting my views too πŸ˜›. No offence to anyone πŸ˜‰ .

At an instance, when I look at Thamizh, I get annoyed at what he is doing, being all the more laid back and not taking the effort to approach Charu.  But coming to think of the REALITY, I really like the way how Thamizh's character has been sketched πŸ‘πŸ‘!  In today's world, people rarely ever come forth to give a helping hand πŸ˜•.  Many tend to mind their own business, which at times reflects their selfishness 🀒.  Hey we can't blame them, since that is how they choose to be.  But a guy of Thamizh's caliber... does care about other people!   He not only helps the kadhal jodigal, but also offers a hand to others (i.e. lending money, covering up for his siblings knowing their true nature).  He is the kind of guy who does without expecting anything in return!  This in itself shows Thamizh has a heart of gold!

Now one may wonder why he is not taking action with regards to his own life?  Well, I truely believe in "Whatever goes around comes around!"  Since he helps others, I'm sure there is someone out there to help Thamizh and Thulasi get together πŸ˜‰ (Even i ready to help out when I get time to write the FF πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)!   

All in all, a guy like him will never fail πŸ˜ƒ!  He may face a lot of diffcults but in the end, all will go well.  Just because he is struggling to reveal his true love for Thulasi, doesn't mean he has cheated behind anyone's back!  Most of all, he never gave hopes to Charu by jollu viding with her or telling her how much he loves her πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.  I don't recall seeing anything like this.  Infact I pity him since his family is pretty much forcing this alliance upon him. 

On the other hand, he is trying to be an obedient son, and I'm sure many of us would do the same to prevent our mothers from coming behind us with a thadappa kattai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.  I guess it is easy for us to judge him, but being in his shoes, we may face the same. 

In case he does retaliate and informs the world that he loves Thulasi.... it may backfire.  We very well know about Thamizh's mom... she will surely hurt Thulasi (as she has done in the past).  Charu may also become Thulasi's enemy.  Any one who is inn love will try to protect their betterhalf at any cost!  I feel that is exactly what Thamizh is doing!   I guess he decided to take it slowly but to his dismay, he is facing problems after problems.  But thanks to MM, who showed him the right path. 

Thulasi has been suppressed all her life...then came Thamizh to lighten up her life.  In real life, men (some) develop inferiority complex if their wives earn more than them.  In T & T's case, Thamizh is supporting Thulasi to get a good education.  So this surely means they will compromise with each other.... and will be one of a kind!  Well, I guess Thamizh and Thulasi are destined to be together 😳. 

Last but not the least, in my POV, YES, T & T will surely be united πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ithu serial... so I'm confident it will happen sometimes.. thought when will it happen... I really don't know! πŸ˜†

Yappa, oru padal ezhuthitean 😭.  Sorry Makka....😳

With regards to today's episode..

Thanks daa My dearest M Melz πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.  I am so glad MM had a talk with Thamizh.  Yay, now Thamizh is all pumped up.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I hope he talks with Charu and his mom as MM had told him.  But Yappa intha Padma and Mohan are too much 😑😑.  Enna oru aasai to hurt paati and Thulz... more.  I really hope Thamizh approaches his mom before these vilangal.  That Velu vukku show pannum mariyaathai kooda Patti and Thulz kku show panna maatangalam 🀒.  Well when their time comes... I'm sure they'll realize it! 

But Thamizh's reaction while trying to get Patti to tell Thulasi to make dosai was superb 🀣🀣🀣... hmm.. kalakurenge Thamizh...

Man i feel so bad for varadarajan 😭😭😭... kadan mela kadan... i hope all problems are solved for him

PS.  The Pictures will be sent to Aahaana soon guys 😳
Edited by MP_Radha - 13 years ago
Ya yesterday mm stealed the show.Atlast tamizh too came to know his mom real face.Also tamizh words of how thulais will be when she heard abt his engagement shows how much he loves her.Definetly tamizh mom not going to accept thulasi and also  charu if tamizh going to speak she is not going to allow him to speak since she ll start her crying.What tamizh going to do?Thank god b4 ta mom comes to know tamizh and thulais stayed in same house tamizh went.He ll definetly wont leave thulasi since he is so adamant.Story is moving😊
Thanks for the update Mels
All this time I've actually liked TA, however stupid he may be in some cases....but recently he's shown how selfish he is. Like in yesterday's episode, he said he didn't want to cancel his wedding with Charu unless Thuls said yes to him. If he really loved her, he wouldn't want Charu as an insurance choice...he would just cancel everything and wait for Thuls. I guess his love isn't real then?
@Brinny_g   I think his wedding to Charu is an insurance choice in order to protect his mom. In his mind, if Thuls is a no, why break his mommy's heart for no reason. This is the reason he even agreed to the engagement in the first place. Even when Thuls rejected him in the bank, TA didn't want to go see the rich girl and family, but his mom again pulled out the Sudha saval card and avumanam card. He had no choice but to heed to his mother's wishes especially when it looked like his own wishes were never going to happen.

In any case, Charu shouldn't have been an insurance case, because it's her life they are playing with. What to do, situations has created such a mess.
Edited by ranuja12 - 13 years ago
Thanks Aahaana for your detailed update!  I agree with a lot of MP_ Radha's thoughts - Thamizh does have a heart of gold - he is just very naive and does not understand that everyone does not think the way he does.  He also seems a bit immature - he definitely needs to grow up a bit and make quick decisions - that is to either face up to his mother and tell her that he loves Thuls and will marry her only or make a compromise and marry Charu who by the way is a lovely girl too!!  This indecisiveness is not fair on either Thuls or Charu
Originally posted by brinny_g

Like in yesterday's episode, he said he didn't want to cancel his wedding with Charu unless Thuls said yes to him. If he really loved her, he wouldn't want Charu as an insurance choice...he would just cancel everything and wait for Thuls. I guess his love isn't real then?

I don't think TA sees Charu's life as an insurance choice.What i understood about this sentence was (maybe i could be wrong)...if MM and Thulasi agree he will stop the marriage immadiately and otherwise he would take the time to convince them and then cancel his marriage....this was his main intention for the stay with Thulasi.

But TA should be a little selfish.....not with Charu but with his mummy darling and sister...he being not selfish is the main reason for the mess he has created for himself.

@Aishu Akka:
I liked your POV about Thamizh and i do agree with you that T&T are gg to be united for sure. Vitta naama ellam oru patti mantrame nadathiduvom pola irukku πŸ˜†. Edited by Nikila10 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by brinny_g

Thanks for the update Mels
All this time I've actually liked TA, however stupid he may be in some cases....but recently he's shown how selfish he is. Like in yesterday's episode, he said he didn't want to cancel his wedding with Charu unless Thuls said yes to him. If he really loved her, he wouldn't want Charu as an insurance choice...he would just cancel everything and wait for Thuls. I guess his love isn't real then?

Is it so? 😲My...my...my... this fellow is quite cunning isn't he??😑 Either way he doesn't want to be the loser - if he gets Thulsi its well and good otherwise Charu will still be a good bonus. But on the other hand he would have thought to himself that if Thuls is not meant for him then he has no choice but accept what is fated for him. How long can he go on chasing after Thuls?? 

Andha Charu is a real madcap - she behaves like as though she is already to married TA....and is showing so much of attachment and emotional stress..enna vera men illia indhe world le?πŸ˜›

Indhe Thulsi.....why can she reciprocate when TA is trying to confess his love to her directly? Its not that their feelings are not mutual yet she wants to sacrifice her love for TA just coz of an advice from that selfish Lav. This is why Thuls makes me have fire crackers bursting in my head..!!😑
Edited by Sue Nair - 13 years ago