Balika Vadhu

BV - Aug 25th 2010 - Written Update

iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Anandi tells everyone that Jagya is nowhere to be found and that he has left his cellphone in his room as well. Everyone wonders where he is gone. Shyam calls Bhairav to ask when JaAn will be coming. Bhairav says they will be leaving right away. Basanth tells Sumitra to go along with Anandi to MS mansion. Maasa is not happy with Jagya's absence

At MS mansion, Madan continues to play with Varun and has got him a really big and beautiful kite since he loves kites (I think Madan is very attached to Varun) Anandi and Sumitra come there. They greet everyone. Suguna asks for Jagya and Sumitra says no one know where he went. She assures Suguna that he will come back in time. Anandi ties rakhi to Shyam who gifts her a watch. Suguna helps Shagun tie rakhi to Varun who gifts his most favorite kite to her. Everyone is very happy. RS seems displeased with the attention and love everyone gives Varun. He taunts Sumitra abt Jagya's absence.

Sumitra says they want to go back home since everyone is worried about Jagya. Shyam offers to go with them. MS tells Shyam to go with Suguna and Shagun while Varun and him will play 👏👏👏
RS is not happy.

S&S come to Maasa's haveli to find Jagya sitting there. Sumitra starts shouting at Jagya who keeps smiling. B&B and Gehna too keep smiling, but don't say why Jagya was missing. Suguna ties rakhi to Jagya. She ties rakhi to Nandu as well who gives her a purse he made by cutting Gehna's chunri 😆. Inside the purse is a few coins. Nandu says its the money he saved from his chocolate money and asks Suguna to get what she wants with it. Suguna is touched and says its the best present anyone has given her.

Precap: RS forcefully removes the rakhi from Varun's wrist, saying he shouldn't be wearing it and throws it. Shyam and Suguna witness this and are shocked.

Edited by iloveidiotbox - 13 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

radt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
dis tau sa is nthg bt a pain in d neck!
dey bring him in weneva dey need to create a fuss abt smthg or a pb in d story!!!!!!!!
vehla!
doing nthg!
n fussin!
iloveidiotbox thumbnail
he's always like that. MS tried to send him away once, but Suguna stopped him. Guess it was not the best decision she made! Although, I really like RS's wife. She is so sweet!!
radt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
dats wat dey say... apne pav par khud khuladhi marna.... 😆
divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Come to think of it..all the sati savitri miss goody two shoes leading ladies of Indian soaps have this syndrome of "Aa bail mujhe maar" 😆 😆 .. They want to be so mahaan that they dont forsee whats going to happen in future... Its kind of irritating at times.. but kya kare yeah CV's ka favorite move hai..story aage badhane ke liye..
iloveidiotbox thumbnail
I hope they bring badi maasi (Farida Jalal) for  a few days again. She was so much fun and she would be a hoot with the kids!
divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: iloveidiotbox

I hope they bring badi maasi (Farida Jalal) for a few days again. She was so much fun and she would be a hoot with the kids!

Agree...I loved the character so much....she brought along lot of fun, happiness and smiles 😊
pallai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update...

guys i probably missed this..but did they tell anything about how shyam and sugna got a baby girl? she was supposedly so wounded by that fall that she could conceive again. then from where did this shagun come from?? atleast viewers deserve to know wat happened.. after all the shyam-sugna separation they made us endure..does any 1 know??
Edited by pallai - 13 years ago
iloveidiotbox thumbnail
During Suguna's miscarriage, the doctor said she MAY not conceive again, not she WILL not conceive again. But I believe during Shagun's delivery, Suguna almost died, so its been decided that Suguna won't have any more kids
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I was touched by Varun's gift and more over Nandu's gift

Children are so pure at heart

thanks for the update