Thendral Wednesday 25th August Update - Pics added

gudgal thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sand14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update Gudgal!! 😊

Looking at the way TA left Thulasi's house, I thought there was gonna be a boogambam but noooooooooooo and I've come to the conclusion that he's such a coward!!!!!! and i wont wont WONT accept any of his excuses anymore!!! 😑😑 Singam maadhiri leave panaan veetukku vandhona poonai maadhiri padhungaraan... TA whats wrong with youuuuuuuu?!?! You've gotta stand up for your love and what you want dude!!!! Noone else can help unless you help yourself!!  You dont deserve Thulasi or Charu and their love anymore!!! and he mumbled to himself when Lavanya spoke to him... Dude you cud've told her everything right????? 😲 and i'm freaking sure he'll not disclose anything to Charu when he meets her tomorrow if Charu throws up emotional tantrums (which is soooo expected of her..)  Essentially, ella chances-aiyum miss pannuvaan and I'm seriously losing hope for you dude! Only god can save you! 😭 

unless our comedian Anand miraculously stops the T&C marriage, and I think he will, going by his evil intentions today! Ivan thaanda thozhan.. evlo kettavana irundhaalum, oru problem nu varumpodhu kekamayeee udhavi seiraan paaru... this is what is called, a friend in need is a friend in deed.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† You're hopefully our saviour, Anand!!! πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by khpriya - 13 years ago
gudgal thumbnail
Originally posted by: khpriya

Thanks for the update Gudgal!! 😊

Looking at the way TA left Thulasi's house, I thought there was gonna be a boogambam but noooooooooooo and I've come to the conclusion that he's such a coward!!!!!! and i wont wont WONT accept any of his excuses anymore!!! 😑😑 Singam maadhiri leave panaan veetukku vandhona poonai maadhiri padhungaraan... TA whats wrong with youuuuuuuu?!?! You've gotta stand up for your love and what you want dude!!!! Noone else can help unless you help yourself!!  You dont deserve Thulasi or Charu and their love anymore!!! and he mumbled to himself when Lavanya asked him to call Charu... Dude you cud've told her everything right????? 😲 and i'm freaking sure he'll not disclose anything to Charu when he meets her tomorrow if Charu throws up emotional tantrums (which is soooo expected of her..)  Essentially, ella chances-aiyum miss pannuvaan and I'm seriously losing hope for you dude! Only god can save you! 😭 

unless our comedian Anand miraculously stops the T&C marriage, and I think he will, going by his evil intentions today! Ivan thaanda thozhan.. evlo kettavana irundhaalum, oru problem nu varumpodhu kekamayeee udhavi seiraan paaru... this is what is called, a friend in need is a friend in deed.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Totally agree, yesterday even I thought some big scene today will happen. But is all so mellow, I was almost screaming flop showπŸ˜•
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thank you gudgal for the update...
I already lost hope for tamil........i was not surprised though.....he behaved the way i thought it to be........again he wont open up to charu....wont be surprised again.......as u said priya the way he went out?????
And the way he was blinking when his mom ws asking who thulz is...:......i was like i will kill u.....vaaila enna kozhakattaia??????.......thirunthave mata pola......if he cant defend thulz even after his mom spole bad about her to him....whats the use in getting married to her.....she wd be better w/o him....he wd never defend her...such a coward............he is dancing to his mom's tune......better marry charu....she is good at making u dance at her tunes....
Sorry frnds no offence.....just pouring out my frustn after his behaviour yday......
yes tamizh is making the situation so critical.Even after meeting charu he is not going to tell her abt his deep love towards thulasi.I pity thulasi since she started to feel that she cant live without tamizh and same for tamizh too.Definetly today either anand or tamizh will tell the matter of tamizh and thulasi stayed in same house and ta mom going to speak non sense to thulasi.poor girl😭😭
Arizes. thumbnail
i wd say what mm thinks is right 100%
He did best for her dter to keep her going well though she is depressed now.....hoping she wd be better later.....mulaiyileye killi eriya parkarar...........i fell its a good descn from mm.........i feel so sorry for the poor girl.......atleast from now on no one shd induce her abt ta ....which would be more consoling than raising hopes for the poor girl......deepa pati shd avoid that.....she would be more shattered then........
Arizes. thumbnail
namma anand enna panna poraro?????
Padma????????
One of them wd tell about t and t staying together.......but still ta mom wd not blame ta ...she wd cover up him......and wd ill talk abt thulz.....then also i think ta wd still be dumb.........what happened to u man?????????
mellisai thumbnail

Thanks for the update, gudgal. Naalaikkum ippadi thaan avan oda love solla povaan and Charu azhuthaannu sollittu onnum sollaama vanthuduvaan.

Well said, Subba,πŸ‘ After marriage, Thulasi's going to suffer more in the hands of Thamizh's mum and he wouldn't defend her or even let her say anything against his mother. Her life's going to be miserable living with Thamizh and his mum (Sudha vum Lavanya vum veeta vittu poiduvaanga, so no support from them). Charu kku konjam situation better - Thamizh's mum will shower her paasa mazhai and Thamizh can learn to love his wife.

Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update gudgal 😊

This TA's behaviour is becoming not acceptable. He is slowly irritating me alot. He can not stand upfor his love, for Thulasi and for his life.You don't deserve both the girls.You want to talk with Charu about Thulasi?Are you serious man or are you just joking? I think you will never ever open your mouth to Charu. You only have the guts to romance Thulasi and nothing more. Your charm has gone,boldness gone,policy gone, your job is gone and everything gone.....THULASI is gone for you man. If you don't have the guts...don't ever return to Thulasi to disturb her. Dance to your mother's tunes.That would suit him the most!

On the other side this Charu.In every scene she appears she seems to cry. Sariyana cry baby this girl. Hmmm....when TA once gets all the guts to tell you about his love...you start crying like noone cried in this serial before.

MM is totally right. He wants the best for his daughter. Like you subbali said neither Deepa or Patti should talk about TA.

All the credits for our frustration goes to Mr. Kumaran sir. You have brought the story to a situation where noone is ready to support your hero....actually none of the main characters. I think i am enjoying the side characters like Kanagu, Joseph and Varadarajan more than the lead characters TA, Thulasi and Charu!

Edited by Theiva - 13 years ago
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you for the detailed update gudgal πŸ‘.

This is the episode of frustration😑😑😑......this TA is transforming into a comedy character.....He needs Thulasi but he won't stop his marriage with Charu.....unless he does not stop his marriage himself...i won't say he deserves Thulasi....i am not going to agree when someone else stops his wedding.....he should be a hero and stop it himself....he should fight againt everyone if he really wants to unit with his love. I feel like punching into TA's face and kissing Anandh πŸ˜†.

Ohhh Lavanya.....vitta intha Lavanya Thulasiyaa.....yaaru athunu keppa pola 😑....ipdiye pona TA kooda intha kelvi keppan pola irukku.....apdiye naama kooda yaaru T&T nu kekka arambichuduvom πŸ˜†.... mothathula intha total family of TA does not deserve Thulasi....

Aiyooo....intha Charu 😑....feel like giving her a tight slap to realise that what is going around her...oru phone call vanthathukku ipdiya azhuvaanga....Thulasi poi ippo ivanga azhumoonji face a maarikittu varaanga....i think once she comes to know about T&T's love she won't cry anymore only anger in her eyes and no more tears...ithukku athuve better....

MM....neengathan enakku ippo intha seriala hero ⭐️. You are such a nice father now.Anandh you don't need to put extra work to let TA become a mental....without Thulasi he becomes automatically unfunctional....you better do your work...

Edited by Nikila10 - 13 years ago