BV - Aug 26th 2010 - Written Update

Posted: 13 years ago
Jagya tells everyone that Rakhi is still not complete and one more rakhi needs to be tied. He then calls out to someone, who enters the haveli. Sumitra turns to see that its her brother Madhav. She is very happy to see him. Bhairav explains that Jagya had left to get Madhav. Sumitra is touched at Jagya's gesture. Madhav greets everyone and Sumitra ties rakhi to him. Suguna demands her rakhi gift from Jagya who gives her a sapphire ring.

At MS mansion, Varun makes some kites while RS keeps glaring at him. Radha comes there and talks to Varun and leaves. RS catches Varun and twists his arm. Varun tells him to let go. RS says his ears hurt when an illicit birth such as him calls him "bade daadosa". He says that Varun is not family and keeps squeezing Varun's wrist. Varun cries in pain and asks RS to let go. RS says he does not want his family's child tying a rakhi to Varun and he forcefully removes the rakhi and throws it.

The rakhi falls near the door where Suguna and Shyam stand shocked, with Shagun. Varun runs to Shyam. Shyam glares at RS and demands to know why RS is treating Varun so badly when everyone else has accepted him as family. RS keeps spouting venom abt Varun and Shyam shouts that Varun is HIS son and he won't tolerate anything bad being said about him. He leaves with Suguna and the kids. RS glares after him.

Jagya studies in his room and hears someone approaching. Thinking its Anandi, he says he does not want milk. It turns out to be Sumitra who brings him tea. She thanks Jagya for his thoughtfulness and Jagya and Sumitra talk for a bit. Anandi approaches. Jagya whispers to Sumitra that he can bet that Anandi is coming with milk. This turns out to be true and mother-son laugh. Anandi is embarrassed. Sumitra escapes. Anandi tells Jagya to not drink tea as he will become dark 🤢 and he should drink milk instead.

Jagya asks Anandi if he remembers what day the next day was. Anandi realises its kajli teej and that she should fast and pray. Jagya reminds her its the last day of sutak and he would be leaving the day after that to the city for his exams. He asks Anandi to meet him in his room the next night since Sutak is complete at midnight.

Precap : Gehna tells Maasa that even if she got shagun (or something like that) from her mayka, Maasa was bound to taunt or criticize it just like she did with Anandi's father. No matter what they do, Maasa will never respect her samdhis....

PS: I agree with people observing that Anandi is still the most irritating character. Dumb as a doornail and very annoying 🤢🤢
Edited by iloveidiotbox - 13 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Thanks for the update..for the time being I have stopped watching..reading updates is more than enough I guess !..coz now they are just dragging..

Anandi.......man seriously??    she said "you will become dark by drinking tea" 🤔 😵 ..I am sure tomorrow will be the final straw in their relationship...I read somewhere she will refuse to consummate the marriage and Jagya would shun her and go away to Jaipur...

Serves her right....She has reached the height of Dumbness...Irritating as hell 😡 How can Jagya tolerate such a useless character as his wife... ughhhh...
Divya,

Its not the fact that Anandi is stupid enough to still think that lying will blow up her nose or that drinking tea will make someone dark, why is she against people being dark???? She is herself not very fair, her best friend Phooli is dark, so what now she is prejudiced too? Ugh!! I hate Anandi!
all i can say is poor anandi!
only if she were to be educated......
i dont hate her. infact i feel sorry for her!
Originally posted by iloveidiotbox

Divya,

Its not the fact that Anandi is stupid enough to still think that lying will blow up her nose or that drinking tea will make someone dark, why is she against people being dark???? She is herself not very fair, her best friend Phooli is dark, so what now she is prejudiced too? Ugh!! I hate Anandi!
i agree..i ahve had it wid anandi's stupidity..tea makes u dark,indeed..is show ka usp change karke superstition and doormatness rakh dena chahiye..and what is wid being dark?daadisa's wierd atma entering her also?
Originally posted by iloveidiotbox

Divya,

well said.. i think the cvs are giving a wrong message here.. or they could have used this excellent opportunity  by jagya telling her that..
"gora kaale se kuch nahi hota.. wat matters is the person..
even if u had become dark in last 5 years i would have accepted u with the same love.."

that would have been a good scene.. infact i think the cvs should make anandi do her usual stupid mistakes and the make jagya correct her...cos as it looks she has retarded in the last 5 years and jagya has matured wisely...

also  i can see another track coming up.. jaan are gonna consummate tomorrow night and as it happens in serial and movies. leave her pregnant in 1st shot 😆
maasa will jump with joy....

Edited by pallai - 13 years ago
thanks for the update. I too have stopped watching the show for a while. Just relying on updates from you guys :-)
thanks!

go gehna :) i can't wait for her to stand up to maasa esp since anandi has become a new sumitra
@Pallai - I read in some article here on IF that Anandi will refuse to consummate ! not sure if its true..lets wait and watch.. But if she does that, of course she would give some stupid idiotic reason or something like daadisa kya kahengi or some s*** ...if I were her husband..I would definitely run away 🤣 🤣
anandi was known for her spirit.. and the new anandi has lost it... i hope jagya models her back into the spicy,teeki zaban fire spirited anandi...
i would partly blame sumitra for this too.. i mean anandi was a too much a kid when she came to live with them.. though she has always stood up for anandi i wish she has been more stronger and vocal in case of anandi studying etc.. as the previous post points.. she is slowly turning her into a door mat like herself...
Edited by pallai - 13 years ago