Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

YRKKH 26th August 2010 Written update!

Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

(Credit:::: Shikha)

(Today's episode was no good.Especially Sneha scenes, felt like....
Anyways this is my last update guys, will be less active from now on.Thank u all for pressing the LIKE button and appreciating my efforts and for lovely comments.One last time, have fun reading guys.Thanks๐Ÿ˜Š)

The episode starts with Rajbana giving naitik Sneha's pay cheque and tells him to give it to her as she doesnt come to office.Naitik is worried.He comes out of the room and says he shoud clear everything and make sure akshara doesnt doubt him onwards.(way to go munna๐Ÿ˜‰)He calls up Sneha and tells her first cheque is ready and tells he'll send it through someone.But sneha asks him to give it as she thinks its because of him she's got such a nice job(hate her blushing๐Ÿฅฑ). Naitik asks her to meet him tomorrow morning at 9.00  .Sneha is very happy.๐Ÿ˜กHe congrats her.Sneha keeps telling you helped a lot ๐Ÿคข, he says congrats once again and cuts the call.Naitik then decides to tell akshara about this. ๐Ÿ‘(gud going ๐Ÿ˜Š)

Mohit and nandini reach their house. Mohit's mom welcomes nandini.Nandini asks his mom about her health, his mom says im not well these days(how much drama this lady does๐Ÿ˜ก), now tht you have come, things will be fine.nandini is very upset.She asks koyal how she is.She says fine and says she's waiting for rakshabandhan as she will be getting two gifts, one from mohit and one from nandini.Nandini is still upset, mohit's mom says yes its ur right to get it.๐Ÿฅฑ

Naitik is doing his work, looks at the clock and says its quite late and tomoroow morning i have to get up early , and have to meet sneha also.But thinks he shud tell akshara about it first.He goes into his room, but finds akshara sleeping.He closes the door.

Next day morning, Naitik is geting ready, akshara comes with tea for him and asks how come you got ready this early.Naitik says he has to meet Sneha to give her salary cheque.Akshara gets angry and asks him to send it through a pune and tells how can a owner give salary to his employer in person.Naitik says its Sneha's first cheque so she wants me to give it to her.Akshara is very angry at him,she tells him that for him sneha's happiness is everything.Naitik feels bad and tells her you still think like this when im doing everything by telling it to you and leaves.(i felt bad for munna, hope this MU gets cleared soon)

Akshara gets rajshri's call, rajshri is worried, she asks akshara when she's coming for rakshabandhan.Akshara says naitik has gone to new bazaar, as soon as he comes i'll let you know.Rajshri says fine and thinks something.(whts her problem?She's creating more problems๐Ÿ˜ก)

Sneha's waiting for Naitik.She is smiling๐Ÿ˜ก.Just then naitik comes and gives her the cheque.Bhola sees this with popping his eyes out.She says thanks a lot and tells him we'll go inside(a coffee shop i guess) ,Naitik says he's in a hurry as there is some meeting.She asks sorry for troubling him.Naitik says fine and while leaving he sees bhola , then bhola hides. Bhola thinks tht naitik has given love letter to Sneha and is very worried.He looks at Sneha kissing the cheque and is shocked.๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿคข (horrible scene, felt like getting into TV and shaking sneha up๐Ÿคข)He turns to leave, naitik comes and asks him what he's doing here, bhola says he came here to buy few things and leaves.Naitik is confused.๐Ÿ˜•

Akshara is on phone with varsha saying she unnecessarily got angry on naitik and says naitik did tell me everything about him meeting her and why also.But i just got angry at that time.Varsha asks akshara to be more sensible.Akshara agrees and says she will.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Bhola comes back home, he is very sad.Dhaniya gives him tea.Sunaina kaki ask him about some cloth.He is lost.Rajshri notices it and asks him to come inside as there is some work.Bhola goes.Rajshri asks him wht hapnd? Bhola is silent and after some quizzing he tells he dint see naitik with anyone.( wht did he think, i have no clue.again one more problem up๐Ÿ˜ก)Rajshri asks him to tell the truth, he says yes im telling the truth.Rajshri is happy.But bhola tells im sorry for having said this lie as i cant see you in pain.๐Ÿฅฑ

In naksh's room, Akshara packing few gifts.Rashmi asks the 3rd gift is fr whom? Akshara says its for bhola as he has always protected me from childhood.Just then Naitik comes, akshara wants to talk to him and says she'll egt water for him.Rashmi says no i'll get and leaves.Akshara asks naitik how his day was?Naitik says fine.Akshara was about to tell something, rashmi comes and gives him water and asks if he's ready for tomorrow as its rakshabandhan and his pocket will go empty.Naitik smiles .Rashmi asks akshara when's going to maayka, she says she was about to ask naitik about it.Naitik says whenever you want , akshara says after rashmi and nandini tie rakhi to u.He says ok.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Next day, its rakshabandhan.In maheshwari house, anshu is not drinking milk and rajshri is asking him to do so.Rajshri asks bhola to take care of things outside as naitik-akshara may come anytime.Bhola is sad .Shaurya is waiting for akshara, rajshri tells she'll come soon.๐Ÿ˜Š

At singhania house, in the hall, rashmi is tying rakhi to Naitik.๐Ÿ˜ƒThen she asks for her gift he says he forgot in the office.Rashmi is sad, then he gifts her a watch.All are happy.Bhabhima is looking sad and waiting for nandini๐Ÿ˜ญ, daddaji notices it.bhabhima says why nandini hasnt come yet.Naksh look at each other.Ends there๐Ÿ˜Š.

Precap :::: Akshara is tying rakhi to Bhola and tells wont you promise this time that you will keep protecting me.Bhola starts crying.Evreryone are shcoked and asks him for the reason.( this is terrible, hope bhola now doesnt create any problem for Naksh)

Edited by sia.k_1 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Born-star thumbnail
OMG things are getting worse ...
After creating MU Cvs will surely forget about this and story will proceed as it is .Hope this time they remember what the showed.
And whats sneha problem how can a girl think like that i know he helped her,There are milloins of ppl we met thousands of ppl helped us it dosent mean they all love us ...

And what happend to rajesvari she can involve bhola in this matter but cant she talk to her own daughter directly .

Naitik should tell akshara that he wanted to make akshi jealous .

Thanks sia for lovely update.
viewobs thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i thought i'll read updates until all these MUs get over.'ll we 've written updates frm next day?
Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: viewobs

i thought i'll read updates until all these MUs get over.'ll we 've written updates frm next day?

Yaa u'll have..its just tht its my last update....๐Ÿ˜Š the regular ones wil continue from tomorrow๐Ÿ˜Š
Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thnxx for the update Sia..๐Ÿ˜Š
yaar the episodes are going real bakwaas yaar.....ekdum like a lullaby...puts me to sleep...๐Ÿฅฑ ๐Ÿฅฑ  np excitement nothing....feel like todhofying Dimri;s head,,,...๐Ÿ˜ก i don;t know when we will get to se something exciting n charismatic.....so monotonous scenes yaar....

n that Congress with her Bhola troupe is getting on my nerves...๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก zabaradsti ki taang aada rahe hai...
veil_of_roses thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thnx dear for update........i hope this sneha track ends nw...its not exciting rather very boring... ๐Ÿ˜•
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks Sia for updating us.
-Nasreen- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sia.k_1

Yaa u'll have..its just tht its my last update....๐Ÿ˜Š the regular ones wil continue from tomorrow๐Ÿ˜Š

please sia.k your update is so sweet sia.k i like way you use smiles please dont say this is last update by the by thanks for update๐Ÿ˜›
irene_c thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Bhola is too innocent. N he prob is thinking whatever akshis mom told him not his fault...show is finally gettn guddd. Thanks for the update much appreciated
elgee thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the super updates...

Rajshri creates so many issues even though she is well meaning... I wish she used her head or took Dadi's advise... ๐Ÿ˜ก

Poor Naitik... ๐Ÿ˜ญ