Thendral

Thendral 26th August Written Update

Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shemmo thumbnail
Thanks Aarthi Akka for the wonderful Update!!πŸ‘πŸ‘

Hahaha...Anand and that women were funny...They had a nice Chemistry..πŸ˜†

TA mom....😑😑 Im very angry with her...Why is she scolding Thulasi and not asking Thamil about the matter!! Her behaviour is soo stupid..A women should not talk like this to 3rd persons about her family problem...I dont know what to say...😑😑😑

Like Aarthi akka wrote Thamil havent sensed that Charu is coming..Hehe..Nice..πŸ˜‰....But Charu is very bad...Let him not even talk😑...Charu please let Thamil talk ma...He has some important News for you!!...

Today we cant scold Thamil...Yenna he tried to tell her..But she wasnt in that mood to listen...Then the next second Charu listened to himπŸ˜‰ but Lavanya came with her phone call...Its not the right situation for Thamil!!..Today i pity him...He also cried for Charu....Soo sad...😳😭

Lavanya told Thamil now about his mother...One side that is nice..On the other side she disturbed Thamil when he was about to tell Charu everything...!!😲Edited by Shammu26 - 13 years ago
mellisai thumbnail
Thanks for the super fast update, Mala.

Charu ma avan etho imp. pesanum nnu vanthaalum nee pesa vidaamal thadukkirathu sari illai. Give him a chance to speak and apologize for his mistake.πŸ˜› Ithila Lavanya vera oru added disturbance.

Thamizh's mum is a silly woman - ungalukku oru ponnu irukkirathu maranthaachcha?πŸ˜‰

Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you Aarthi Akka for the fast update and pics together πŸ˜ƒ.

This TA's mummy darling is such a stupid lady. Won't she give a second thought before she talks bad about someone else, that too about a girl.Like you Thamizhan said she forgot that she too has a daughter. Would she believe just like that if some strangers would have talked bad about Lavanya...i guess she would have slapped that person. Does she need to create a scene on nadutheru😑. Little does she know that she is bad mouthing about her future-dil πŸ˜†. Yaarachum intha amma vaayai oosi yala thachu veikkanum...appothaan ellarukkume nimmadhi....illenna namma earsla irunthu blood thaan varum....intha amma avanga mouth ai close panna thaan Thamizh avan vaayai open pannuvaan.

Arggg...maannnnn....Just missed....TA had all his guts to open up his mouth and to tell Charu about his love for Thulasi....Lavanya ipdi sothapittiye 😑.  Enime enge TA sollrathu...apdi avan marupadium sollurathuna by next year thaan....sigh...sigh....sigh....

Tomorrow.....rendu super women meet pannikka poranga....avanga saakkadai vaayila irunthu enna ellam Thulasiya pathi vanthu vilaporatho therila .....paaavom Thulasi...epdi othungi ponaalum vidamaataanga pola...ippo nadutherukku vanthaachu....all is for good only....

Hope next week is the climax for this T&T&C problem....illenna....most of the Thendral viewers avanga decision ai eduthupaanga!!!

Edited by Nikila10 - 13 years ago
Ranu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update! Loved the side notes πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

I know Charu got every right to be happy to see TA but come on, let the man speak! This Lavannya is always a thadai to TA when he tries to spill the truth to Charu, first at the restaurant and now this phone call. 😑

But good that TA knows where his mommy is headed, he gonna see WW3 exploding between Padma, TA's mom, Paati and MM.
Today, I don't know whether to hug TA out of pity for finally being brave and overcoming Charu's niceness to tell the truth or to smack you in the face for once again bringing Thulasi to the streets.πŸ˜• 

@Nikhila10, totally agree with you about TA's mom. Your words about your anger over her is making me laugh! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

It's not like T&T went out looking for love, it found its way to them, so why must all you suffer so much😭. Makes me sad and frustrated at the same time!

Only positive thing today was the convo between anandh, the ganja lady and sudha, it was totally hilarious! Paati's dialogue was cute too! Paavom Thuls, how hard she's trying to move on and focus on just her studies, but TA's stupid family just won't leave the girl alone.
Edited by ranuja12 - 13 years ago
krishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am really hating Lavs these days. What a change in her. She was the one who initiated this love between Thuls and TA and now she is all like anna talk to Charu. I just hate her.

As for TA, it is time for him to get a backbone and straight out say what is on his mind. Where did all of his guts and courage go? i mean when Thuls' father asked him TA was all like i will come wiht good news. In the way he is going there is such a small chance that TA and Thuls will get together.

Thirdly, TA's mom should start to use her brain. Why is she going and confronting Thuls for her when it was her own son who hid the fact as to whose house he was staying in. When there is fault in your own son first correct him then go and confront Thuls.

Fourthly, Charu. She is bugging me like crazy. I agree that she is all innocent and stuff but seriously she acts like a love sick puppy. She won't even let TA talk. I just start yelling at the screen whenever she is on. I can't stand it.

Finally, THuls forget this love stuff, if it works out for you then great if not fine cuz you have an education. This education will help  you succeed in life and gain the luxuries you were not given as a child. So just concentrate on your studies.

Alrite guys just needed to get it out of my chest. I know that some of the people reading this are thinking that this is jsut a serial. It is just a serial but sometimes I get really into it and this is just one of those times. Anyways I am just hoping that the director stops dragging this and gives a solution for this a  bit earlier than later.
Ranu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Quick question: Didn't Anandh get suspended from police duty? If so, why is he wearing his police uniform??πŸ˜• 

One Doubt also: Why is Lav still not calling Charu anni? Avlo pasam aval mela irukku, yen anni nu solla mudiyele?Edited by ranuja12 - 13 years ago
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: ranuja12

Quick question: Didn't Anandh get suspended from police duty? If so, why is he wearing his police uniform??πŸ˜•

Ranu, me too want to know that..maybe since TA got janim, they thought Anandh was not involved and canceled the suspension?πŸ€”

kuttyponnu thumbnail
Charu is too much - just like TA's mother. Both decided to go ahead with printing the invitation card without TA's approval. How did Charu decide that she can get the invitation card on behalf of both done without as much as consulting TA. Gosh she is one hell of a dominating person - just like Ganga in Thangam - but done in the name of being sacharine sweet.

Poor thuls where will she go now? I hope patti does not have a mental breakdown hearing the two gutter mouth (Padma and TA's mother) talk.

vicneshwary thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Aarthi for the superb update 😊