Balika Vadhu

BV - Aug 27th 2010 - Written update

iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Khajan comes to visit ANandi. Anandi is very happy. Jagya comes there and takes Khajan's blessings. Anandi asks for Bhago. Khajan says he came on some work and came to give Anandi her shingara for teej. Sumitra and Basanth tell Khajan to stay for a while, but Khajan has to go somewhere. Maasa taunts Khajan abt his past. Everyone is uncomfortable. Maasa continues taunting Sumitra and Gehna saying their Shingara never came. Khajan is uncomfortable and leaves. Anandi feels bad for her father. Basanth goes to drop Khajan at the bus stop.

Anandi looks at her Shingara, Sumitra gives Maasa money that Madhav gave before leaving for Shingara. She tells Maasa that Madhav did not forget his duty. Maasa is not convinced and comments abt this too (her usual nonsense). Maasa continues passing comments abt Sumitra and Gehna. Gehna gets mad. She says her parents haven't sent her anything. She is happy that her parents have realised that no matter what they send, it won't be valued by Maasa. She says that no matter how much Maasa's in-laws strive to keep their daughters' saasra people happy, Maasa would never accept this. Maasa is mad at Gehna.

Later at night Gehna talks to Sumitra to speak up in front of Maasa. She says she didn't want to insult Maasa but she should have not insulted too. Bhairav agrees with Gehna. Anandi starts to serve when Jagya comes there  to serve shingara for Anandi so she can break her fast. Jagya asks where Basanth is. Gehna looks uncomfortable and says Basanth has a headache and is sleeping. Bhairav is impressed with Jagya that he is studying very seriously for his exams.
Anandi and Jagya feed each other.

Anandi gets a whole bag of clothes ready for ironing to send with Jagya even though he says he will be back in a day 😕. In the morning, everyone gets ready to go to the temple since Sumitra has arranged for a prayer for Jagy'a's future. As everyone is set to leave, Maasa refuses to come saying she isn't interested in encouraging Jagya in taking medical exams. Everyone tries to convince Maasa to come. Maasa relents and goes with them. Jagya remains back to come with Anandi in a few mins. Maasa tries to get Jagya to go with them, but he finds excuses and goes up to his room.

Anandi is in the kitchen cooking, so that Jagya can take all the food with him to the city . Jagya comes there and tries to kiss her, but Anandi pushes him. Jagya tells her to promise to fulfill his wish once he returns from the temple. Anandi says she will. He quickly kisses Anandi on the cheek and leaves.

Precap : JaAn and Anandi romancing

Edited by iloveidiotbox - 13 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mah403 thumbnail
thanks! Wow you must be updating live, this is super fast

I am so proud of gehna. I hope that anandi and sumitra back her up instead of meekly taking all of maasa's taunts
iloveidiotbox thumbnail
hehehe, its not a live update. Its effective multi-tasking with a smart phone and computer 😎
radt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
bravo!
u r jus so super!
👍🏼
finally i found nm to criticize pratyusha today. 🤣
she behaved ok for a change!
pallai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update..

i feel like locking up Jaan in one room and throwing the key somewhere.. and just get it done...
its supposed to be exciting and romantic.. i am finding it boring...

iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Yes, its boring, and from the articles circling around it sounds like they won't be doing the deed anytime soon. All I hope is one they do in fact do it, Anandi does not get pregnant on the first try. If she does, then Rajasthan women should be studied in a lab for their super-fertile quality!
vrinda9183 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
we must appreciate what Gehna did. I think its much of common sense and not just education. Anandi is more educated than Gehna (just a gues that Gehna is not even 8th pass but anandi is) but at the same time Gehna has common sense whereas Anandi lacks common sense as well as lacks education......
The earlier Anandi was innocent and kiddish but this one is so dump........
she knows what expressions to give when her husband is near to her but doesn't know why was she asked to stay with him in his room??????????

thanks for the nice and quick update
iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Yes,

In some other thread I mentioned the same thing...that lack of education is not what makes Anandi dumb. I think other than Maasa, everyone else encourages her stupid behavior thinking she's so innocent and endearing. So she doesn't think she's doing anything stupid.
pallai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: iloveidiotbox

Yes, its boring, and from the articles circling around it sounds like they won't be doing the deed anytime soon. All I hope is one they do in fact do it, Anandi does not get pregnant on the first try. If she does, then Rajasthan women should be studied in a lab for their super-fertile quality!

😆😆
😆
In this serial every1 gets preggie as soon as they start doing stuff... gehna after a couple of marital rape...
sugna ( she had just delivered varun ) and then other girls too like champa chameli....

iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Yes,

The women have super-abilities of getting pregnant all the time! I wish the CT's start showing some track for Phooli. That girl deserves some air time! And wonder whatever happened to Gehna's sisters