Lehenga/saree/churidar at your wedding?

Posted: 13 years ago
LeHenGa oR saRee oR cHuriDaR aT YouR owN
weDDinG ?

i wanna wear a lehenga :P

At my wedding I want to wear a lehenga. I can wear a saree or churidar whenever I want but not a lehenga. Also nobody ever wears a lehenga to a wedding except the bride (well the weddings I've been to) so that would mean I look completely different from the guest (which you have to on your wedding!)

Ava

Originally posted by avantika_greco

At my wedding I want to wear a lehenga. I can wear a saree or churidar whenever I want but not a lehenga. Also nobody ever wears a lehenga to a wedding except the bride (well the weddings I've been to) so that would mean I look completely different from the guest (which you have to on your wedding!)

Ava

yeaah exactly you can wear a saree or churidar whenever but you cant wear lehnga everyday.

I change my mind.. on wedding outfits..
when i see a bride wearing a gorj saree i want to wear a saree..when
i see a bride wearing a gorj lehenga i want to wear a lehenga 🤣

But, i think lehenga's makes the bride look more unique.
Edited by .Jiya. - 13 years ago
i would love to wear a lehenga but i would want to make sure that I cover myself but I think I would want the sleeves to be full because I feel so uncomfortable wearing half sleeves
I want to wear a Saree :) a really beautiful saree :) Lehnga for the engagement :D
Hi........
Though I am still not married, but I cant prevent myself from answering this question. On my wedding I would love to wear sari on my Wedding day and lehenga on the day of my reception. Both sari and lehenga are perfect for any marriage occasion. Along with that golden or kundan jewellery goes hit. 😊
Edited by j.misra - 13 years ago
i wore a lehenga at my wedding, i can wear all three whenever i want but there's just something about that bridal lehenga..that makes you stand out even if other people are wearing one :) the colors and embroidery is just soo pretty and i love that the grooms side gifts it to youu, i think that's really cute!
I want to wear a Lehnga for my wedding, and a Sari for my reception!

Well, since i'll have a sikh wedding, im gonna have to wear a lehnga anyways 😆.
I've never seen anyone wear a sari for a sikh wedding.
I would wear a bridal lehenga for my punjabi/lebanese wedding.
It makes you stand out from the crowd, and it has all eyes on you.

E.