Rules & Guidelines || Pllzz Read ..

Posted: 13 years ago

Rules and Guidelines

Hi Friends
As u all know every forum needs it Rules & Regulations & its time we follow them too . Here are some rules ..pllzz follow them so we can make Laagi Tujhse Lagan  Forum better & to keep it clean 4 all new members ..

I-F has some basic rules that have to be followed. A copy of the I-F COC can be found here

1. No personal attacks on any member be it a Development Team member or a  Regular Member.

2. Do not write in all CAPS. It is considered shouting on the forum even if you do not meant it to be.

3. No duplicate topic will be allowed any time. They will be closed and trashed so make sure to check before posting articles and other topics. No article from Tellychakkar are allowed on IF.

4. No spamming or chatting is allowed in the forum. Chatting is only permitted in LTL Chit Chat Thread.

5. No quoting more than 
3 long posts , short posts are allowed.. until it gets really long.. .. be it a CC or any other thread. If u wanna reply to many, use @ format instead..
No quoting creations in the creations corner .

6. Our updaters try very hard to bring us written and video updates as soon as they can. Members need to have patience. Please don't make new posts asking for updates and videos. If you want to check old posts then pllz check the Update Archive  or the  button.

7. Don't post one-liners such as 'thanks' 'thanks for sharing' or 'tfs' in any thread. Please post your views along with thanks. The topic starter will appreciate that. Posts should be made at least in a sentence. Please don't just post a smiley.

8. Do not make new topics for the pictures . Please post all the pictures in Picture gallery. Do not bring pictures from the old shows here. No Comments are allowed in picture gallery at any time.

9. None of the threads belong to any particular member. Members should feel free to post in any thread except the 'No comments' ones created by Moderators/Viewbies. IF believes in freedom of speech as long as the guidelines are followed.

10. Before posting articles, please check 3-4 pages back if it has been posted already. Do not post old articles that might have been posted already/ do not bring old articles back to page 1 as it might confuse members.

11. Please post all queries and questions in the ~ Help desk~ . This includes questions about characters, the show and requests for pictures , updates or anything. 

12. Please don't make posts addressing any particular member. Use PM for the same. 

13. Members who don't follow the rules will be warned and in some cases warning meter raised without any PMs being sent. If a member finds another member breaking IF rules then please use the
button.

14. Keep forum discussions related to the SHOW and actors. Please do not be having discussions of a show that maybe one of the actors of the show has previously done. Keep talks ONLY about Laagi Tujhse Lagan. Keep talks ONLY on ACTORS 
( No discussing to much on actors personal lives..)

15. No personal attack or bashing topics are allowed for any member actor creators or any real ppl. Such topics will be closed and trashed and the rule breakers will be serve with warning and after first warning their warning level will be raised till they reach 100% then the member will face ban Certain rule breakers who gets abusive using foul,  profanic langauge or attack any religion will be banned regardless of they reach 100% level or not.Troublemakers rule breakers who just come to this forum to disrupt forum peace and to get back at others will be banned from IF after warning and few WL's raised. We want  all members to have pleasant experience.

16. No update videos will be allowed from any one other than our designated videobies. All update videos posted by others will be closed and trashed.

These guidelines will be changed from time to time as needed.

If you have question regarding any of these guidelines PM me and wait for my reply. I will try to get back to you as soon as possible .

Thanks a lot
 Looking forward to your help and Co-operation.

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Dev Team

**Credit goes to Sangini  & Bhaskar Bharti Forum **
Thankx a tonnnnnnnnnnnnnn abb i won't type in caps!.......Kabhi kabhi maaf kar denaa.................first one to reply yipeeeeee................

We  abide the rules.
Thanks,
Thanks Shabz!

Aisha xxx😉
Jo Hukum Akka..we will follow them..
@ Shabz: Read it and Acknoladged it! Will Follow the Rules for Sure!!
thanks a lottttttttttttt.....
I used to write in caps coz i wasn't aware of coc. but next time i'll be very carefull.
thanks once again.
Thanks for this post Shabz.. 😆
thanks for the post..will definetely abide by the rules