Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Rules & Guidelines || Pllzz Read .. - Page 2

mussy.jamshed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi , I wanted to ask about 'warning meter'.....can we see it or only moderators have the check on it. How do we know our warning meter has been raised?

Thanks

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: mussy.jamshed

Hi , I wanted to ask about 'warning meter'.....can we see it or only moderators have the check on it. How do we know our warning meter has been raised?

Thanks

Only the DT can view the Warning meter
when ur WL will b raised u would b told about it ...

Goodd thumbnail
Hello Dew-drop/Fivr- 
As per my knowledge both of u are incharge of taking care of posts n security of a memeber or any actor. I sent mail to LTL helpdesk twice but, no respond yet!!!!!!!!!!!!! very sad.
I do beleive that being a member of this forum u will look in to the matter and help me out.  Yesterday night while I was posting an article in that instead of a word I posted a websitght directly. Hence I kindly rqst you to delete the link or advise me how to do it. Coz from my side I am unable to do it.  

I am awaiting for your reply concerning this matter. I expect your help in this regard asap.

Thanks
Regards 
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Goodd

Hello Dew-drop/Fivr- 

As per my knowledge both of u are incharge of taking care of posts n security of a memeber or any actor. I sent mail to LTL helpdesk twice but, no respond yet!!!!!!!!!!!!! very sad.
I do beleive that being a member of this forum u will look in to the matter and help me out.  Yesterday night while I was posting an article in that instead of a word I posted a websitght directly. Hence I kindly rqst you to delete the link or advise me how to do it. Coz from my side I am unable to do it.  

I am awaiting for your reply concerning this matter. I expect your help in this regard asap.

Thanks
Regards 

Hi ...
Sorry 4 late reply ....
& I hav already answered ur ques. in the help desk ...& answering here too ..
There is an edit button on ur every post ... u can edit ur that post by clicking on it ....
& if u r not able to do it urself then plzz post the link to that ur post so we can edit ....coz we don knw u posted in which thread or ur which post needs to b deleted ...
If u hav any probz ..plzz do PM me or Fivr ..

Thanxx ..
😊

Goodd thumbnail
Thanx for the reply. I have deleted the link in my original post but that same post got duplicated below and in that the edit button is not there.  Hence I am not able to delete this. Actually I awas using the office Comp. Hence I kindly rqst you to delete the link if u are authorized to do so.  Or u can delete my post itself. Below is my post no and the name
Post name: A lifetime of love-os (page 3) Actually my post got re-posted by lizdarcy as a replica.  Post no is 37391183.

Actually the site is not a good one. I was searching for the word Bhool gaya sub kuch from movie Julie. I logged in to google and pasted the word from youtube direcly. So the link is stll active and its giving nasty pictures. This happended without my knowledge. Hence pls delete the link or that replica of the post.
I do apologize for the inconveniece caused.
I rqst you to looke in to the matter nad solve asap.
Thanks
Regards

ujju111 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
u being the 'head' of this laagi forum.. i must consider that u r open to suggestions n negative feedbacks too...? This is a request to u guys, whilw closing a thread pls.. write it in little more polite manner. it sounds very hurting the way you ppl deliver... thanx.

Edited by ujju111 - 13 years ago