Thendral Promos for episodes 30th Aug-3rd Sep

Hema_M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

This is this week's promo.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IE7SwlVhpLI[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ym-WGEPIaaY[/YOUTUBE]
Thank u for posting the video ,Aahaana 😊

It's very bad.Now T&T may get seperated completely.NOOOO😭.I can't watch all those.
If Tamizh really loves Thulasi he should open his bloody mouth atleast now after seeing Thulasi's situation.He doesn't deserve his love without guts to convince his family.If even now he will remain dumb then he shall better marry Charu.Enna paaka naan oru aal iruka maaten avlodaan.I shall bid goodbye to this serial😔.

If Charu herself comes to know about T&T,she'll go and ask Tamizh and Tamizh might admit,yes but if he remains to keep his mouth in front of his mom,it shows how much guts he have to declare his love to everybody.So I feel it is waste even if he marries Thulasi then.Coz he is not able to talk against his mom even when he knows clearly that he is the reason for Thulasi's situation.Avanga Amma kita naan daan idhuku kaaranamnu sollumbodhu nitchayam Tamizh's love for Thuls will come out.

Hope he'll open his mouth and will not make me stop watching this serial.Before when I get a feeling to stop watching this serial atleast for a while,I can't coz I am that much crazy but nowadays I strongly feel like stop watching this serial.This Charu track ivlo dhoorame vandhruka koodaadhu.sari Thulasioda situation worse aakaradhuku that is a situation where she cannot marry anyother person other than Tamizh(coz her name got damaged everywhere in the society) nu solradhuku try panraanga ok.But idhukapramum Tamizh sumaa irundaa drag panra maari irukum.So pls thaangala indha track,dhayavu seinju full stop podungaaaa.

This is the first topic I am starting adhula ennoda favourite seriala,naan paakra ore oru serialla paakaradha stop pannanum pola irukunu solla vendiyadaayiduchu.😭

Sorry for my big post.

Edited by Hema_M - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I have watched the promo too....it seems to be really bad, seeing how this lady embarasses Thullasi infront of everyone in the college and blames MM with disgusting words infront of the public....i am really getting frustrated with this serial's going......😡 😡😡if Thamizh does not open his mouth atleast NOW infront of the public ( i guess he does not!!, why else should MM hold his collar angrily)......he does not deserve to be the hero of this serial and let him be a coward and marry Charu....then i would be really happy....coz i can say goodbye to this serial instead of letting it getting on my nerves.....Hema, your title of this thread seems to fit perfectly to our state of mind --- i really feel like STOP watching Thendral (like you Hema evlo interestinga paakra ore oru serial) 😭😭 😭
Edited by Nikila10 - 13 years ago
Ranu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sigh Sigh.... I was so hoping this TA's mom would be stopped from reaching the college. Guess not 😭. Sad, sad situation for thulasi and MM. I think TA comes and asks what happened and MM gets mad and says all the stuff I was afraid of happening happened. BUT even if TA does open his mouth and tells its his fault, I don't think MM is going to care because MM doesn't want his daughter to marry and go into the house where TA's mom is going to be. MM is probably going to tell him to marry Charu and leave and forget Thulasi forever and since Thuls never disobeys her dad, she won't say anything. TA will leave all 😭😲 and think that Thulasi will be much happier off without him and go ahead with marriage preparations to Charu with the always same 🤢 expression as always.

Im not going to stop watching the serial till I see the week of the wedding and then I'll stop if I don't see if Vel comes back!
hi everyone
i am also watch this week promo i am so sad about tulasi
tamil mom was sooooooooooooooooooooo bad women😡
please tamil we want you will marry tulsai soon💔
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Hema,

Thanks for the promo da..i have edited your post by adding the YT video directly there=)

You can edit your post by clicking on the button below ur post called for "edit", edit your post and then click on the "update post" button😛

About the promo...looks like all the heck breaks down cause of the tornado called for TAs mother..she has lost it completely... more cruel her character is, more faith do I get T& T weddings are up soon😉

TAs mother has lost it, its confirmed she has no brain or sense, why on the earth behave like a uncivilized human?She should confront her dearest "innocent" son first before going after Thuls😡 The way she got held of Thuls and dragged her out of the college building..that was so cruel...a girl like Thuls will never bear it, esp infront her college mates..what will they all think about her now? She deserve a slap on her face....i hope MM slap her😡..not that i am for any slap but her kaatumudrandi behavior deserve it😡

I guess TA comes after his mother has done the damage, thats why MM was angry toward TA and its justified, no parents will digest the humiliation their kids went through, TA has no gut which makes me have 2nd thoughts about him..he is capable to telling veera vasanangal in front Vel etc but not infront his mother? 😕 if he doesnt open his mouth soon, how will he face Thuls and her father after all of this? Does he really know what to do next, none of his acts can justify his silence after this incident🤔

Thendral has taken TMS way pole irukku since scenes like this was like a kaaivanda kalai for the characters Bagyam, Sinda, Sivagami and here we have TAs mother and Padma🥱🤢👎🏼

It gives bad image of Tamil serials😔

Anyway...me escapes watching this weeks episodes...... Just gonna read the updates and enjoy my fav show😳

Edited by Aahaana - 13 years ago
sindhu_051 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hi,

what is this ?????director is making us to stop watching this serial...whr is this serial going ?as Dipak said in his interview it is going in a different way.......

really frsutrated......TAs mom is too much...really MM holding shirt of TA is right....any father will do like that only even though he only saved her from vel....but college la ellar munnadiyum avamana paduthurathu thappu...

Patti calls MM and he reaches before patti reaches college?
How could it be?
And how did TA come thr?Did Patti informed him also....

Is that TA and his friends going in bike ?whose car is going infront?where are they going?

Charus family running down the stairs may be because of something bcas last week they showed like this only ...charu asking to stop marriage...so nothing will be thr..stupid family....

but anyways T and TA s marriage should happen atlast and T and C marriage should stop
Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It seems like as this is the end of the serial for many Thendral fans on IF! Kumaran sir has lost it.

How did this evil creature enter the college and the class room, and how comes that she takes away Thulasi with her.Is this all allowed in a college. Aren't there any professors in the college to stop this devil from all her nonsense actions?!

Any father in MM's situation would do that only. He should have slapped TA or his mom (i am sorry..this thing deserves it). MM should never allow his daughter to get married into TA's family.And TA should never ever come to see Thulasi's face in his life, if he still does not admit that he was the responsible one for all the problems right now.As he helped her to get her studies...it does not mean that the poor girl should listen to those disgusting words of a useless and brainless woman.

Charu's innocent family too should never let their daughter get married to TA. Such a disgusting creature like TA's mom needs a severe punishment.

I am sorry i could not help to scold this lady. This serial portrayed a very nice friendship between Deepa and Thulasi.How much i loved it and now it teaches me how i could scold/curse the characters of this serial.Is this that what the viewers of a serial deserve for watching it.

I am sorry for being harsch and another sorry if i did hurt any other Thendral fans here.
Edited by Theiva - 13 years ago
eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Well, this serial has gone to the gutter level now.  I am not watching it any more.
mellisai thumbnail

These nonsense scenes are a way of getting more ratings.😡

I'm also done with this serial.. I will continue to read the updates till Thamizh - Charu wedding. 😉

sand14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Ok I have nothing to say.. Gonna stop watching!