Nadhaswaram Aug30 - Sep3 Updates & Discussions

Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Edit

Edited by shreenithi - 13 years ago
Thanks for the wonderful update Sreenidhi.
I would be happy if anything happened to that stupid Maha, totally irritating. Gopi should have told Maha, that Malar only told her about Pandi and followed him and that is the reason she got saved, ellam seriyana dubukku. More than Maha, I hate her stupid mother, Puspa(that is how Devyani calls her na ?) always crying and blaming Gopi. One big lesson people can learn from this serial, how we should not raise a girl(Puspa-Maha).
Thanks for the update Shreenithi. Now this Kirukku Maha..... She has no sense - was hugging Malar till the time and finally only Gopi was visible.

I wish Pandi tied Thali to her.

Now it is tiem for Gopi - Maha to come closer and Gopi to start hating Maha.

May be the 100th episode???
Thanks Shree for a nice update.. in your own style! Liked the inbetween comments of yours!! πŸ‘

Ennappa ithu, izhu izhunnu izhuthu kadaisila pussnu pocha?!  Marupadiyum back to Square 1 maathiri illa irukku?!!  😲

Maha meendum, too much, three much-aaa  Gopi Aththan puraanam paada, 😑 Gopi vazakkampola mennu muzhunga....... πŸ˜•   yapppppaaaa....ennannu solrathu,  Mudiyalai...   😭CryCry

Thanks Suma ..

Loosu Pandi , oru velai urupadiya seiyya mattiya 😑 .. thaali kattama enna vetti dialog .. nalla chance miss pannittiye raja πŸ˜† ..

Maha , Nandri na kilo enna vilai nu ketpa pola πŸ˜‘ 😑 😑 .. Pirai petha ponnu illa , appadi thaan iruppa .. Gopi , mayil rendu perum Malar thank panranga .. appo kooda unakku puriyalaiya , un life yai Malar save panni irukka nu .. Unakku poyi last two episodes pavam parthome ,, engala sollanum πŸ˜” ..

Thanks Shree.

Malar next time andha poNNu Maha andharathula thonginaalum dont try to save her... please.. adhOda athaan thoNathoNappu thaangala... useless Pandi, "when you talk you talk, when you shoot you shoot" - kELvipattadhu illa...

Gopi - you deserve the  undeserving Maha for keeping your mouth shut and jolluvittufying Malar..
Eclat...ur siggy sooooper...krish azgaga kanna simitaaru....Ist page kku poidama parthukonga...

Update aa padicharu...unga kitta kooda sollama kolla odipoiduvar....

Thank u for the lovely updates akka and Migan dearπŸ‘β­οΈ..

Gopi evalo pattalum thirundhave maatara? TMS le S mathiri Pandyala adi vanginaalum kooda, Pandy paavam adhu idhu nu certificate kudukkarthule busya irukkanga😑..

Karasev aunty aasa neraverirchu, Ini Mahe nelama thaan paavam..

Hi all 😊

May i join this nadas fan club ...

eventhough there r ups and down in this serial...still i like it...coz of family oriented subject...

sep 1st - mahesh last dialague nala irundhadhu..

dhimsu katta selvaragam.. sondhama..edhuvum yosikiradhu illae... mathavangae solradhuku thalai attum ragam...

i like kamu's lover... very decent character...Edited by honey_pie - 13 years ago