YRKKH 30th August 2010 Written update!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

(Credit ::: Shikha)

Today's episode saw Akshara in full on angry mood hitting out at naitik.Bhola following naitik, leading to another major problem .No Sneha scenes.πŸ˜ƒ
Seriously, my last update guys, thank you all.😊

The episode starts with Naitik clicking pictures, Akshara is constantly looking at Sneha.(probably she thought have never seen any1 like herπŸ˜†)Rajshri notices it.Naitik comes and sits beside akshara.Akshara tells Naitik that we'll go meet Sneha, naitik says no we cant meet her.Akshara gets angry, she asks why cant we meet her? Naitik says her family doesnt know that she's working, so we cant go there.Akshara tells we can go talk to her as a friend, but Naitik refuses.Akshara gets angry and is sad(Akshara in full chandi roop, her expressions were fabπŸ˜†).Rajshri then tells everyone that they will leave, gayatri and bhabhima insist them to stay back, but rajshri says varsha needs to take restπŸ₯±(I sometimes wonder if she is non-certified doctor?πŸ₯±).So thy shud leave now, rajshri hugs akshara, akshara is sad and Rajshri is worried.Then varsha wishes rashmi again, rajshri asks akshara if she is fine.Akshara just nods sadly.Then daddaji tells that we should also leave now,The waiter gets the bill, Naitik is looking at akshara whos sad, she goes to speak to him, but gayatri asks akshara to come with her.Akshara leaves.

Naitik and Akshara in the car, naitik notices akshara is silent, he plays music, but Akshara switches off saying she doesnt want to listen.Then Naitik tells akshara that he dint let her meet Sneha for the reason being her family doesnt know about her working and she would be in trouble, Akshara angrily says why are you giving me explanation when i haven asked , Naitik says he wanted to clear out things(She was superb in conveying her expressions, naitik came to know she's dead angryπŸ˜†).But akshara says she's not interested and slowly says you are more concerned about Sneha's happiness.Naitik says there's nothing between us.Ouch

In the morning, Naksh room.... Naitik asks akshara why she is silent and not talking to him , Akshara says nothing like tht.But he tries to explain that there is nothing like she thinks and asks her forget it.Akshara asks him its not that simple to forget itπŸ‘(exactly, naitik shud have asked Sneha why she  sent tht card, and madam sneha dint bother to take the card back but she said its personal and dont open it, maybe forgot to tell, u can keep itπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†).naitik asks what big has happened that you telling all this? Akshara says naitik , sneha sent a thank you card saying dear naitik, So naitik says so what can i do?She says you shud have stayed away from her.Naitik says yes im tryingπŸ˜ƒ, but akshara says i dont think so.Akshara says this is the limit and leaves the room. Ouch

In maheshwari house, Rajshri is doing pooja, dhaniya comes and tells dadi that that bhola has gone somewhere again without telling, all are confused.Sunaina kaki asks rajshri if she sent him somewhere, rajshri says no.(as if she dint know Mr.Detective is goin on a spy mission😑)Sunaina kaki says he might have gone somewhere and he will come back and asks dhaniya not to worry.Rajshri offers tea to dadi, dadi notices rajshri is worried.Dadi makes her sit next to her and asks what happened? and why is she tensed? Rajshri says she is tensed for AksharaOuch.dadi asks if Akshara is fine.Rajshri says in the restaurant too, she was looking very tensed, and i think she's not telling us her problem.Rajshi says now i think i have to ask her about it, dadi says no, it will be wrong.(dadi is always sensibleClap)

Naitik going in the car, he's thinking about what akshara said about sneha and all.Then a person driving car comes and asks him to move faster, and where he's lost.Naitik then stops the car, his wallet falls.He sees Akshara's picture in it.😳He says i made you lose your smile because of my stupid plans(way to go for realising now atleastπŸ‘πŸΌ).He says i started it and now i will only endClap.Bhola is shown following Naitik's car. Angry

In naksh's room..Akshara takes out the card sent by Sneha to Naitik, just then varsha calls.Varsha asks akshara if she's tensed thinking about Sneha.Akshara says yes and now i have the greeting card in my hand which sneha sent.Akshara tells she'll go meet Sneha as her address in on this card, and she'll talk to her and will find out what the matter is.Varsha asks her not to do such things.She tells she too acted the same way when she doubted shaurya with lavanya(nostalgia is wat varsha might be feeling πŸ˜†).Varsha asks her to first clear things with Naitik.Akshara agrees and says now i will have be sensible and handle thingsπŸ˜ƒ, she says i wont bring Sneha between me and naitik and i have to do something.Varsha asks what will u do? to Akshara.Epi ends on Akshara's determined face.πŸ˜ƒ

Precap ::: Naitik tells Akshara that she sent Bhola to spy on him?And asks if she doesnt trust him.Akshara is shocked.😲(because of the "two" brainless detectives, more problems coming up between NakshOuch)

Edited by sia.k_1 - 13 years ago
Thanks for the update dear.

Now this Bhola issue will create more MU, am worried.
hi friends   it will be a lesson for every mother that they should not interfere in their daughter's matters after her got married. it is very personal between persons. and even akshi know naitik doesn't like anyone involving between them.rajshri so stupid and this bhola is too bad. again MU between becoz of her mother. i don't know how long they r going to drag this MU between naksh. i think cv's lost completely over the concept. too much MU y they were not showing how they understand each other and how they coming out of their problems with the help of each other. only MU MU MU between naksh . totally bored. wheather they will naksh happiness or not?totally NAITIK +AKSHARA= MISUNDERSTANDING. i want to see them happy but i don't the day will come or not,it is all in the hands of great dimri.i think she is not at all bored creating more MUbetween naksh .she is memory loss. i think her brain dosn't work. better rajan sahi his creative team. becoz they are not at all moving out the MU.THEY SHOULD COME OUT OF THIS MU IDEA. IT DOESN't work here. please come out of some good ideas to bring yrkkh top. otherwise no awards next year in SPA. please end this track in a positive way. please handle with care.
Thanks for the beautiful update sia....
your last update????
r u goin somewhere