Thendral Monday 30th August 2010

Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks Srima for the update!! πŸ˜Š

Today's episode was tooooooooooo much!!!! TA's mum was going overboard! avanga manushiya mirugama... ipdiya college kku poi oru ponna avamaana paduthuvaanga... her dialogues were really tharamattams.. pls kumaran sir and ezhilvaradhan sir, pls try to avoid such derogatory dialogues even if its reel, it really gives us a bad image and is really disgusting to hear it, that too from another woman! 😲

I really loved the way the college students defended Thulasi esp the guy who confronted TA's mum.. straight on the face!!! Great job πŸ‘.. and the way Thuls ran to MM and hugged him... awwwwwww soooo sweeeeeeeeeeet!!!! πŸ˜ƒ

Paati was superb!!! πŸ‘ Her tears were sooo genuine and the way she padharified really made me tear... 😭

Now, this is the limit! TA has to speak up!! Ilaati avan manushane illa.. and there's no diff between him and his mum! 😑 If he still keeps his mouth shut, i really dunno what ill do!!! 😑😑😑😑😑😑😑

Thanks for the awesome update!πŸ˜ƒ

All in all, except for the Sunami part,😑 I actually didn't hate this episode. I know I sound crazy but there was a lot of good sentiment in the midst of all this idiocy.

1. Maari was truly a good friend, very sensibly called up MM and found out truth before spewing garbage. πŸ‘πŸ‘

2. Chandru (Mr. Love Failure) and other school mates of Thuls quickly stepped up to defend the poor girl. πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈ  Loved the way he talked to Sunami!

3. Thulasi running to hug MM was also such a sweet moment! I am proud of how far MM has come and finally being the father she really needs and deserves. πŸ‘β­οΈ

- I also don't blame the autokaaran for telling Paati to leave. If he was any nicer than he was, he would be just like TA and then he would soon be out of a job too! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Thank you for the update srima!πŸ˜ƒ

You gave the right name.....Saakkai lady......i think Sakkadai is even better than this lady 😑. Intha pombalaikku enna punishment kodukkalaamnu think pannaaalum onnume justified a theriya maatengudhu...this lady is Kevalam number one along with Padma on that position.....intha rendu characters ala Thendral serial mothama naaridichu like you correctly said ....

If only Deepa has been there while this lady blamed Thulasi...oru vazhi panni iruppa ivangalai...sigh...sigh...sigh....bad luck for Thulasi and us ....

Paavom Patti.........MM's friend Maari and the college students who supported Thulasi were the only aarudhal today. I am happy that Thulasi won't be thrown out of Maari's house.

Like you Priya and Ranu, me too enjoyed the father-daughter hugging scene...was really touching.

Well....TA enime neenga enna panna poreenga????!!! Vaayai thorappeengala....illa....amma kimmanu sollikittu avanga pinnalaye oduveengala......Your further actions should let the story move on.

Edited by Nikila10 - 13 years ago
Few months ago... TA and Tulasi were so adorable together in this college..it was in this same college ground we all admired TA holding Tulasi's hand and walking her all they way as though she was a child, he took risks for her, he was her savior, and he gave her the gift of education........it's indeed sad that in the the same college ground Tulasi is subjected to so much pain and insult..due to TA's love for her .😭..anyways thats what it is..what could we do...πŸ˜•....(one thing is for sure...too much tragedy, harsh words etc is for sure making the positive vibration vanish).....
whatever...........big deal....!!..let's just watch it...enjoy it....and just move on..............
Edited by Ardentdeepakfan - 13 years ago
Thanks Srima for the Update and for putting up with the last segment.

I think the love triangle will not be over. This is what will happen now....

From this moment Thulasi and MM will start hating TA. TA will go behind her to convince her. Meanwhile Charu-TA marriage will not happen as TA would have stopped it or would have shouted at Charu's house(Charu's family guys running down fast from the steps from the Promo). Charu will become mad or she will continue to love TA and she will give trouble to TA and Thulasi to separate them as well.

Eventually based on the serial going Director will decide to unite T&C or T&T - even the director won't know which way to go now.

Ithu Yeppadi Irukku???πŸ˜‰
Thanks, Srima, for enduring TA's mom's gutter mouth and writing this update.  As already decided, I won't be watching this show again, unless something drastic happens, and even then, it is doubtful.  After seeing this show and TMS, I get the feeling that this director enjoys giving the female characters gutter mouths, Bhagyam and Sivakami in TMS and Padma and TA's mom here.  Btw, does this woman have a name, or do we have to call her TA's mom till the end?
Thanks for the update srima
Poor Thulasi πŸ˜” I really hope MM gives a good dose back to this woman, in the next episode. I just loved the way Thulasi ran to him when she saw him, and how he hugged her protectively. Paati's acting was sooo good - normally crying women in serials annoy me, but this time I really felt her pain and urgency to get to her granddaughter.
Sri ma super update πŸ‘πŸΌ Finally the explosive episode is there but not exactly the way I wanted Tamil mom is too much okay u dont go to college and insult ppl like that how much a big crime they have done this is not acceptable πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ Lets see how Tamil is going to handle the situation. I saw the promo and think maybe seeing Tamil MM is so angry that he holds his collar πŸ˜’ but tamil is very good at handling delicate situation and he should be able to do something, lets see what the director has come up this time.  Eagerly waiting for to see tomorrow's epi after work 😍😍
Thnaks Sri maa for the wonderful update⭐️

TAs mother is just 🀒😑πŸ₯±πŸ€ͺπŸ‘ŽπŸΌβ˜’οΈ

A big round of applaus to Thulais classmatesπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Deepa was not there to back her up but they were there and did what good true mates doesπŸ‘

Brins - me too loved that sceneπŸ˜› The last scene was heartwrenching..i mean Thuls badly needed someone there to be by her side and protect her..she has none..but when her dad arrived...poor girl..she hugged him tightly 😭