BV Update 31st Aug '10

Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thank you for the update...

Not a worthwhile episode
Thanks Uma!

Doesn't look like much will happen this week. Maasa will start drilling abt Janmashtami soon
๐Ÿฅฑ    ๐Ÿฅฑ

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ to u for bearing it and putting it down for us... โญ๏ธ

Hailaaa jagiya is such a nautanki'.๐Ÿ˜†

He pretended to be angry with anandi,bichari ka jaan nikal diya.

I just love the character named jagdish,a perfect boy aged 18 or 19

Bekar main hum uske upar bigad rahe the.

Guys I recommended u people who didn't see the 2nd part of today's episode,pls watch it online or repeat telecast,u will love the transformation of jagiya's angry face to smiling face.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Mujhe laga who gusse main kuchh tod phod dega anandi ko sote hue dekh kar parrrr'''...................

Hmmm I can't explain ,just watch it'''.

Edited by khusi_* - 13 years ago
thanks for the update๐Ÿ˜Š

Seems like nothing much happened.
i know, i was sure... like 101% dat anandi is dead.... ๐Ÿคข
although d poor boy had to swallow d hormones dt wer al ready to pour.... but he smiled sooooo sweetly on seeing her.
now dats wat i call a transformation! seedhe dadisa se sumitra mode par..... ๐ŸคฃEdited by radt - 13 years ago
Originally posted by khusi_*

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman">Hailaaa jagiya is such a nautanki'.๐Ÿ˜†</font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman">He pretended to be angry with anandi,bichari ka jaan nikal diya.</font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman">I just love the character named jagdish,a perfect boy aged 18 or 19</font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman">Bekar main hum uske upar bigad rahe the.</font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman">Guys I recommended u people who didn't see the 2nd part of today's episode,pls watch it online or repeat telecast,u will love the transformation of jagiya's angry face to smiling face.๐Ÿ˜ณ</font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman">Mujhe laga who gusse main kuchh tod phod dega anandi ko sote hue dekh kar parrrr'''.</font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman">Hmmm I can't explain ,just watch it'''.</font>

I haven't watched the episode yet but i'm already grinning from ear to ear ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by radt

i know, i was sure... like 101% dat anandi is dead.... ๐Ÿคข
although d poor boy had to swallow d hormones dt wer al ready to pour.... but he smiled sooooo sweetly on seeing her.
now dats wat i call a transformation! seedhe dadisa se sumitra mode par..... ๐Ÿคฃ

dadisa to sumitraa๐Ÿ˜†nice one
but i love this transformation,shocking but lovely
Originally posted by iloveidiotbox

Thanks Uma!

Doesn't look like much will happen this week. Maasa will start drilling abt Janmashtami soon
ABSOLUTELY ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ 75% of the serials revolves around festivals and puja-last week was rakhi,now teej,next janmashtami,phir dushera,diwali...Considering the number of festivals we have yeh toh chaltha hi rehaga...CVs easily chutti par jaa sakthe hain   ๐Ÿ˜†