YRKKH 31st August 2010 Written update!

Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

(Credit ::: Shikha)

Today's episode was a sad one though lot of things happened.Naitik-Akshara misunderstanding, Naitik was rude to Sneha.Precap looks terrible

The episode starts with Akshara all happily setting her room for Naitik and waiting for naitik to come.She goes to the cupboard and decides which saree to wear.(soo cuteee😃)In the kitchen, she's preparing naitik's fav dishes.Gulabo comes and asks her what she's doing?Akshara says she's preparing naitik's fav dish.Gulabo teases her.Akshara blushes😳.

In the saree shop, naitik is purchasing saree for akshara.He sees bhola peeping.Naitik selects a red saree for Akshara.He again sees bhola hiding and looking for him.Naitik goes near his car, bhola again hides.Bhola then turns back , Naitik is there.Bhola is shocked😲.Naitik asks Bhola what he is doing here?Bhola says he just came here..he stammers(he's so dumb, who asked him to spy ?😡).Then Naitik angrily tells him that he saw him in the saree shop and asks him not to lie.Naitik says tht day too, we met and u told u were buying things,bhola is all scared, he tells its just a co-incidence.Naitik angrily asks bhola to tell the truth.Naitik asks bhola to tell him who sent him here to spy?Bhola is scared and just leaves.

In maheshwari house, bhola comes, dhaniya scolds him as where he went without telling anyone, rajshri comes and asks him where he went.Bhola is silent.Rajshri keeps on asking him,(as if she dint know😡) then she realises and asks him if he went there.Bhola is silent.Then sunaina kaki comes and asks him where he went, rajshri makes up saying he went to the doctor, as he has cold-fever.😕Then sunaina kaki asks him to come with her and tells she'll make tea for him.Bhola leaves.Rajshri is worried.

In naksh room, Akshara is arranging red flowers in the vase, she looks at Naitik's pic and says im waiting for you😳.She looks in the mirror and gets herself ready😳.Naitik comes home, gayatri asks how come your early?naitik says just like that and goes into his room, akshara happily welcomes him😃, he is angry at her.Akshara asks how come you are early?naitik says by now, you shud have got the info about where i went, what i did and what i purchased?Akshara is confused.😕Naitik says i never expected this from you.Akshara sees the cover and asks him what this is? Naitik throws it on the bed and says enough akshara, dont pretend😭.He says i dint expect this from you, he tels her tht she doesnt trust him, she doubts him , so only she sent bhola to spy on him.Akshara is shocked.😲She tells naitik tht he  might have mistaken.Naitik says no, it has happened many times before, why do u have to doubt me when i do things by telling it to you.He tells akshara that he has told her everytime he has met Sneha.He says when i asked few questions to you about Rituraj, you felt so bad, now imagine my condition.Akshara is in tears.😭(i was so feeling bad for akshara, rituraj's name popped out.Poor akshara, was shattered😭)AKshara says she hasn done all this.But naitik doesnt listen and leaves.

In the hall, bhabhima, gayatri and rashmi are having tea.Naitik comes, gayatri asks where he 's goin.Naitik says nearby.Gulabo tells naitik that Akshara waited for him from the time he left, she prepared all his fav dishes and even decorated his room.Naitik doesnt give any reply.Rashmi teases him saying, is there something special.😉Naitik tells gayatri that he's going to office to give some papers to daddaji.Gayatri asks him to have tea but he leaves.

Akshara then comes, she's very sad.She asks permission from gayatri to go to her maayka, gayatri and bhabhima ask if there's any problem.Akshara says no, just like that i have some work,i'll have to go(she was very sad,).Gayatri asks her to go tomorrow, but bhabima asks gayatri to give her permission.gayatri agrees and asks akshara to go.Akshara says she'll be back soon and leaves.😔

Nandini in the kitchen, she is very sad.Mohit's mom comes and asks her to clean up things in the kitchen.She is very rude to her.She asks nandini to keep the milk in the fridge which was kept on the stove.Nandini while taking it, drops it .Mohit's mom screws her for doing it.😡She says we are not tht rich to afford u things .Nandini is very sad.😭(this lady has started her drama now🤢)

Sneha looking at naitik's pic and blushing👎🏼( the second most intolerable thing after bindiya is sneha's blush😡).Mitali comes and teases her.(she's another one, giving nonsense ideas always🤢)Mitali says yesterday you met your sasural people na😡😡(sorry two angry looks for what she said, cant control), sneha says yes but coudn meet Naitik.Mitali says so what call him now and meet somewhere and tell him your feelings before shankari tai brings another alliance for you🤢.Sneha agrees and tells mitali she'll call Naitik and meet him by giving some reason.😡

Sneha calls naitik, naitik is in a angry mood, he asks her if there's any work? She says no.Naitik asks her then why she called him?👏(three cheers for this scene😆)Sneha says just like that, Naitik says we have finished all our work, if there's any work, i'll call you and hangs up.⭐️Sneha is in tears(i felt bad for her, but  its her doings).Ends on Naitik's face.

Precap ::: Akshara, rajshri , dadi in room.Everyone in tears😭.Akshara asks rajshri why she did all this? Rajshri is in tears.😭Dadi too asks her why she did all this? , bhola says its not rajshri's mistake, but his cuz he followed naitik.Akshara asks why did u do?Akshara says now how will face naitik.She cries.(felt bad for Akshara, she looked very hurt, hope this gets sloved soon.) 

Edited by sia.k_1 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

veil_of_roses thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanx a lot...😳
hey wat nandini n her khadus saas 😡 😡 Edited by gargi.shah - 13 years ago
precious_zeba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update sia....😃
jassi81 thumbnail
they all deserve it...
yehrishtafan thumbnail
Thank you Sia for the super quick update. I wait for your updates everyday .
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks, Sia for the great update, superfast, too! ;-)
JAYA_09 thumbnail
hi friends really i want to know where this heading towards?i think we yrkkh and naksh fans     frustrated watching misunderstandings betwen naksh for 1 and half yrs whather we will be able to watch true love after an aranged marriage. i don't know waht cv's want to show. what is the reason behind this track?so many misunderstandings between naksh. i think the cv team and rajan sahi have forgot what     they want to say through this serial. i nevr saw any couple      inthe world with this type of misunderstandigngs from the day one they got married.when their love after marriage is going to start?really we fans hurt watching naksh fight like this. y the cv's don't how naksh talking their problems with each other. i think cv's themselves has no maturity. plese tell us y we should watch ur serial ? it is story of a couple how they fall inlove after an arranged marriage. here u r showing love marraige is better than arranged marraige. i think u have totally forgot the concept of ur serial. kindly it is a request from yrkkh and naksh fans show some positive side of arranged marriage.
..Akaisha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thank uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu siaaaaaaaaa diiiiiiiiiii........
chikku_s thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
all these things happened because of rajshri and bhola ....2 stupids...
-Vanshika- thumbnail
thnxx 4 da update..!!!!