Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

::YRKKH.NL...Temptation'sReprise-Edition7(01/09):

manasi_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

(23rd Aug. '10 - 28th Aug. '10)

Salaam, Namaste, Hello & Hii to all My Lovely YRKKH-ians & all our Rishtedaars.
We take immense pleasure in presentin' the 7th Edition of the "Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai" Weekly Newsletter. So Happy Reading & Enjoy
Don't Forget to leave in your feedbacks, Comments of appreciation & criticisms.
All are heartily welcome. πŸ˜ƒ

Credit :: Maheen(Summary of the Week...)

Akshara came back to Singhania House.A very Sweet Button Scene of Naksh was shown.Rajshri say to Bhola to keep an eye on Naitik.Naitik gave the first cheque to Sneha of her salary.And she kisses it and bhola see that! Nandani didnt come for Raksha-Bandhan at Singhania's House but Naksh before going to Maheshwaris House visit Nandani and Naitik tie Rakhi to her.Akshara also ties Rakhi to Anshu,Shaurya but Bhola starts crying when she ties him Rakshi n then He tells everything which he sees to Rajshri.Akshara n Sneha came face to face and then Sneha and her mother came with the marriage proposal for Naitik to Singhania's House!To know what will be the reaction of all n Naksh keep watching YRKKH ..Mon to Fri...9:30 pm Only on Star Plus!

Credit :: Manasi(The Best Scene of the Week)

This week we saw the scene we were longing for since so many days..!!πŸ˜›This week's maha-episode showed us Akshara finally knowing who Sneha is..Though the scene was pretty short, it was exactly what we were waiting for the whole week..Naitik and Akshara have gone to their car to bring Rahsmi's gift, when they are at Royal restaurant celebrating Rashmi's b'day..Sneha has also arrived there to celebrate her first salary..She accidentally sees Rajshekhar in the hotel and goes on to meet the Singhanias'..Rashmi calls up Naitik while Naitik-Akshara are having a cute convo near their car and informs him about Sneha's presence...NaKsh head to the hotel but Sneha has left from there by the time they reach there...Naitik searches around for Sneha and finally sees her..He points out to Akshara who Sneha is..Akshara keeps staring at Sneha, she being the same girl whom Akshara had met in the washroom when something had fallen on her saree and she had gone to wash it...The expressions portrayed by Akshara with mixed emotions made the scene excellent..!

Credit :: Manasi(Best Dialogue of the Week)

Main apne Jeevan ke anmol pal bekaar ki baaton mein nahi gawaana chahta..😳..

Naitik says this to Akshara when both are standing close to each other near their car...He says that he doesn't want to waste his life's precious moments in useless things..πŸ˜ƒ..He means to say that he wants to spend every moment with Akshara to make their life and moments more beautiful..!😳

Credit :: Sia(The Character that stood out from the Rest)

A k s h a r a   S i n g h a n i a

This week ,Akshara , being the ideal bahu she is ,proved once again that she knows how to manage her duties well. Nandini coudnt come to Singhania house to tie rakhi to naitik, but Akshara being the lovely bhabhi she is, dint let nandini get sad as she planned to go to her place.So she and naitik went to Mohit's house and nandini happily tied rakhi to Naitik.πŸ˜ƒ
She also planned super surprises for rashmi on her birthday.Akshara rocked all the way....!!πŸ‘

Credit :: Manasi(The Actor/Actress that outshines all for his/her Acting Skills)

H i n a   K h a n

Li'l suspicion, a pinch of anger, immense love, sentiments and lots of other emotions - The lead actress of the show got to play varied emotions this week..And must say, she did a commendable job with all the expressions..!Her expressions are always clear-cut and worth appreciating.From being a loving daughter to a possessive wife to a respectful DIL, Hina portrays different roles with great ease.Her emmotional scenes always seem to be natural, and at times, can create the magic of getting tears in the viewers' eyes.This actress definately has a long way to go with her charm, beauty, smile and acting skills..!!

Credit :: Sia(Best Dressed Character)

A k s h a r a  
S i n g h a n i a

This week we have Akshara as the style icon.She wore pretty sarees throughout the week and managed to look pretty(also with open hair πŸ˜ƒ).Simple, yet she looked beautifull.So its our munni who looked stylish this week.πŸ˜‰

Credit :: Vanshika (Best Jodi for their Chemistry)

NaKsh : Naitik❀️Akshara

As usual.. thzz week also v hav NaKsh as our Jodi of da week. Thr was a cute NaKsh scene in the parking where naitik says ki akshara i did lot of hard work to bring u closer to me.. n akshi blushed...☺️☺️☺️.. so sweet of u munna to say thzz...πŸ˜› Over all NaKsh was rawking..NaKsh ka jadoo chal gaya...πŸ˜‰

Credit :: Sia(Best Song played of the Week)

This week, we dint have any song .We had wonderfull background music..And the best one was played in the mahaepisode where in Naitik hugs akshara from behind and  helps her removing her necklace.The piya baawari music piece which played reminded  us of the  golden days of YRKKH(The naksh samarpan😳).

Credit :: Manasi(Rishta of the Week)

Bhai - Behen

This week we saw Rakshabandhan celebrations in YRKKH...So the main focus of these episodes was on the bro-sis relationships...πŸ˜ƒ
At the Singhanias', we saw Naitik gifting Rashmi a wrist-watch and also making arrangements for her b'day party...Also, Naitik visited Nandini at her sasural on Rakshabandhan coz she couldn't come to her maayka due to her MIL's illness...Nandini has lost hope of tying raakhi to her beloved brother this year, but Naitik surprises her by visiting her and Nandini is overwhelmed by this..!!😊Naitik overall gifts her three gifts...Nandini isn't able to gift anything to him in return and apologises for the same...But Naitik instead says that her love is more than enough for him and that is only what he desires from her..!πŸ‘πŸΌ
At the Maheshwaris', we saw Akshara-Anshu bonding where Anshu saves his pocket money especially to buy a pair of anklets for his elders sis...It shows a younger brother's innocent love for his sister..πŸ˜ƒ..Also, Akshara tells Shaurya she doesn't want any gift this year but juz wants Shaurya to keep her friend happy and they are anyways making her a bua soon..But Shaurya insists her on accepting it saying that it's a brother's love and affection for his sister..😊..This time we saw an unseen Akshara-Bhola relation...Bhola is so emmotionally attached with Akshara that he starts feeling guilty for not being able to save Akshara's married life, after he sees Naitik with Sneha and doubts Naitik...He gets so emotional when she arrives there for raakhi that he starts crying..!πŸ˜›
The eternal brother-sister relationships were so variantly shown and deserve to be the rishta of this week..!!

Credit :: Manasi(Most Lovable Romantic Moment)

This week we were 'blessed' with two short Romantic moments...πŸ˜†
In Naitik-Akshara's room, Naitik's shirt's button gets broken...Akshara asks what happened...Naitik tells her that his shirt's button broke, but he didn't do it intentionally..πŸ˜›..Akshara says she'll stitch it up...While Akshara is stitching his shirt's button, both come very close to each other..😳..Both have a very cute eye-lock...!!😳

When Naitik-Akshara return from Rashmi's b'day celebrations in their room, Naitik helps Akshara in removing her necklace..😳..After that he hugs her from behind, wrapping his hands around her waist..😍..The Piya Baawri music played in the BG added to the cuteness of the scene..!!
😳

Credit :: Manasi(Blushy😳 Moment of the Week)

The Singhanias and the Maheshwaris have arrived at a restaurant to celebrate Rashmi's b'day...After the cake-cutting, Naitik asks Akshara to come outside to get the gifts for Rashmi from their car...When Natik-Akshara reach their car, Naitik pulls Akshara closer to her..😳..Akshara tells him someone will see them, but Naitik doesn't leave her and says that he had planned for so many things for her...Naitik tells Akshara to come more and more closer to him..Embarrassed..Both come closer to each other and have a very cute eye-lock..😍..They are shaken by a car's headlights flashing on them...Akshara tells Naitik that they should go inside as everyone will be waiting or them but Naitik doesn't let her go and says that he doens't want to waste life's precious moments in useless things, so he had planned for something special for her...!😳

Credit :: Nikki (Emotional Moment of the Week)

Nandini cudn't go to her maayka to tie raakhi to naitik

Nandini's MIL don't allow her to go to her maayka on occasion of raksha bandhan  by making an excuse dat shez not well🀒..poor Nandini agrees dis heartedly😭...thn she receives call from Akshara asking when was is she cuming.. Nandini tells Akshara  d reason for not coming n tells her to ask Rashmi to tie Rakhi ro  Naitik on her behalf. She thn puts d phone n sees d Rakhi kept on plate in front of her front of her n becums emotional!😭😭

Credit :: Nikki (Funniest Moment of the Week)

Sneha  was invited for lunch by Singhanias..everybody was waiting for her but she didn't cum..Daddajee asked Naitik to call Sneha n ask her when wud she b cuming..Naitik takes out d cell from his pocket n was about to make the call BUT he notices Akshara staring at her (as if Akshara saying"call karke to dekho"πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†)..poor Naitik get scares n leaves the cell n says "Dadajee call karne ki kya jarurat hai ..aa jaengi khud hi"πŸ˜•

Darr gaya Naitik!πŸ˜†

Credit :: Nikki
(Biggest Blooper of the Week)

- n o n e -

Credit :: Bhavya(Best Siggy of the Week)

The Wining Siggy for this week is by manasi_31 (thtz meπŸ˜›)

Here's your Prize Siggy, Do Use itπŸ˜‰

Credit :: Bhavya(Best Avi of the Week)

The Winning Avi for this week is made by DaZzLiNgShReYa

Here's Your Prize Siggy, You can use this all this Week πŸ˜‰

Credit :: Bhavya(Best Video-Mix of the Week)

- n o n e -

Here's the Prize Siggy, Use it to flaunt it...

Credit :: Maheen(Best Writer for the Week)

The Writer for this Week is Sia for providing us with the Written Updates as our regular updater wasn't available.
Here's The Prize Siggy, do use it... πŸ‘

Credit :: Maheen(Most Active Member of the Week)

The Rishtedaar for this week is nikki18 aka Nikita.... !!

Here's your siggy, use it to Flaunt it...

Credit :: Maheen(Most Active Thread of the Week)

Our Forum is very fond of gupshupp..πŸ˜†This week too the most active thread was the chit-chat club, thtz our Forum's CC...πŸ˜†

-!YRKKH's Rishtedaari - Chat Club # 10!-

Credit :: Sia(New member of the Week @ YRKKH Forum)

Our Newest Rishtedaar is Jake with usernameJake-Neil
So, lets Welcome this new member to the Forum..
Here's your Welcome Siggy Buddy, you can use it all this week...

Credit :: Manasi(Prediction for the Week)

This week it is being predicted that Naitik will come to know about Bhola following him and spying him at places...This might lead to another MU between Naitik and Akshara where Naitik might blame Akshara for telling Bhola to spy on him..Naitik might get upset with Akshara for being over-suspicious of him...We might as well expect Sneha to tell her mom about her special feelings for Naitik...This will lead to Sneha and her mom going to the Singhanias' with Sneha's rishta for Naitik...There Sneha will come to know about Naitik being married..This will be shocking for her...It will as well be shocking for all the Singhanias' to know about Sneha's feelings for Naitik...Maor drama unfolding can be expected this week...We might also see Rajashri repenting over her decision to tell Bhola to spy on Naitik...

Credit :: Sia(Best YRKKH Segment for the Week)

This week we had a segment in SBS where in they showed The maheshwaris and The singhanias at the restaurant to celebrate Rashmi's birthday. The voice over said tht there were delicious dishes kept on the table, but the stars coudnt eat it as it was for the showπŸ˜†.Thy also said thy were really yummy and mouth-watering dishes.Thy showed Naitik eating a piece of cake chori chupke and he gave a superb expression 🀣(the bg song was jahan teri yeh nazar hain, meri jaan mujhe khabar hain🀣). Thy showed akshara playing with two flowersπŸ˜†. Overall a good and funny segment.πŸ˜ƒ

Credit :: Shama (the most entertaining episode of the week)

The episode of the week is the Maha episode aired on 28th August .

It was a really gud epi...on the epi..we were able 2 see some naksh cute scenes n romances..n also the epi were akshara saw sneha..so totally the epi was really intresting...

Credit :: Shikha(Quiz Contest for the Week)

- n o n e -

Participation Siggy...πŸ‘

Prize Siggy

Its again our dear Friend Ami... for managing the Forum so well !!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Written & Video Updaters, honeey_16, manasi_31, sonyfan, Nipun97
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hope you all had a great time & enjoyed reading this NL. Thanks To all my NL Team Members
Nikki, Maheen, Sia, Vanshika, Bhavya & Evryone. Hope I'm not missing out anyone's name. Sorry if I am. Hugz to alll πŸ€—
Edited by manasi_31 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manasi_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Doneeee......!!!!!!πŸ₯³

Sincere and heartfelt apologies for such a delay...πŸ˜• bt I jz cudn't evn sit infront of the PC due to bodyache....Will try my best to not delay it the next time....

Hope u guyz njoy reading this edition....πŸ˜‰

And Congratz to all the winners..!!!πŸ‘

Keep rockin' guyz...!!πŸ‘πŸΌ

..Akaisha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wowoowwowo mannnnnnnn awesome jobb..manuuuuuuu diiiiiiiiiii......congo to all the winners... πŸ₯³
pree4ru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
manu firstly no need of apolgy we cn undersatnd ur nt welll
@coming to NL
its awesome blossom
nd the NL team u hv done a fab job tremendous work be it selecting best style icon ,best actor or romantic scene hats off nd siigys nd avi most diff work i must say as we hv great creators nd selecting frm dem is really very diff hats off really we hv great team of NL
@winners
congratutlation guyssss u rock
@shreya realy nyc avi
--Mahi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Manuuuu awesomeee NL yaar!!!!

nikki18 thumbnail
wonderful NL mansiπŸ‘..get well soon!😊
Gr8 job NL team!!πŸ‘πŸΌ
Congo to all thw winners!πŸ₯³
gud job DT teamπŸ‘

now cuming to discussions..
starting frm ..

Scene of the week was worth watching..really Akshi's expressions were fab..d thoughts running in her mind at that moment were very purely portrayed on her face!

Dialogue of the week..wonderful!!kya baat kahi hai naitik πŸ‘
but unfortunately wo "anmol pal" bht short the ..πŸ˜”

cuming to Akshara..Character..star n style icon of the week
she defo deserves them all..A sweet bhabhi n ideal bahu..Superb actress n ofcourse beauty with brain!πŸ˜ƒ

bhai behen ka pyaara pyaara sa rishta..Naitik's love and care for his sisters..thn visiting to Nandini's sasuraal n n giving her d happiness she deserves on this special day! wow..bhai hot o aisa..😊
Akshara' bros r no less..Anshu learns his responisbilty n gifts beautiful anklets to Aksi..so sweet of himπŸ˜›...Shaurya has always been a  caring bro..n ofcourse Bhola's emotional attachment to Akshi...😊
very well decribed ManuπŸ‘

humare pyaare pyaare naksh ki pyaari si jodi😳..bas nly fact si inki lyf me MUs thodi jyada h!πŸ˜†

Dhatt moment was sho shweet..but it was so smallπŸ˜”
ye cell phones kyun humesha disturb karte h.."ban d cell phones in this show yaar"πŸ˜†

both the romantic moment were so luving..esp Naitik saying "i didn't break the button intentionally..sach"πŸ˜† awww munna,,cho cute!😳

sbs segement was so funny.. reminds me of khana khazana ff..🀣

also liked the epi of the week ..rest to entire week it was so boring🀒
rlly felt sad for Nanini..dis Mohit ki mom also needs to get her daughter married soon thn nly she'll realize..😑

dats all frm ma sideπŸ˜†
once agn..
good job NL teamπŸ‘ ..i njoy doing my tasks n reading d NL n dis time it's more fun !
n congos too all again including meπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by nikki18 - 13 years ago
VivaciousBhavya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Manu u did a fab job once again πŸ‘πŸ‘

amazinggggggg wrk by all d NL Team members !!!!
n congrtazzzz to the winners

Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Congo guys for the 7th edition... πŸ₯³

Thank you manasi for presenting it to us...fab jobπŸ‘(i hope you are fine nowπŸ˜ƒ)

Congrats to all the winners...Keep rocking guys...!! ⭐️

gimme five nikki and pree....πŸ‘

My view ::::

Last week's YRKKH regular epis were disappointing according to me......not much scenes of Naksh in a positive mood....Though liked the Akshara-naitik, button scene😳 which dint last long😭(thanks to Sneha😑)...Rajshri and bhola...complete disaster...🀒..i hated mohit's mom last week for faking illness....Poor nandini

Mahaepisode was fab , it atleast showed some happenings, not like the regular epis which wasπŸ₯±...

Loved the Naksh romantic talk, naitik's dialogue was😳...but again, Sneha😑

Coming to the scene of the week, i too liked it..finally, Sneha and akshara met...but Sneha dint come to know who Akshara is.......Character, i choose Akshara for the reason tht first time , whatever she did, was very well appreciated...and "no complains" from anyone...So i tot she did a good job...!!πŸ˜ƒ She was style icon as well, she looked fab...πŸ˜›...just loved her sarees....😊

N bhai-behen rishta was shown very nicely....Loved the way Naksh went to nandini's place to get the rakhi tied.It was indeed emotional, and funny...LOL....Naitik 's expressions were too gud....πŸ˜†

The SBS segment was rocking guys...A must watch..It was hillarious πŸ˜†..And i forgot to add a line, Naitik(karan) also said he doesnt want sneha-Akshara to meet, as uski whaat lag jaayegi 🀣

And the siggy makers, Avi makers.....take a bow....Amazing creations everybody.....πŸ‘

Just my POV.....πŸ˜‰

(since im the writer of the week, i would like to say, i had fun updating for my forum....Cant beleive, how i updated in most difficult times, but that just got simpler cuz of all of you...
Thank you allπŸ€—)

--Pravz-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
congooooooo all of u ! ....keep rawking! ..=D
-.Shriya.- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
gr88 job manu.. u did fab job..
n all d NL team congo agn MB..πŸ˜ƒ gud jobπŸ‘
congo too all d wineerss.. shreya gud avi n all hav did fab job on siggies..
badi maa congo rishtedar of d weekπŸ˜›
n nw discussion..
ummm .... i lyk dat epi in vich they show naksh scene behind d car..😳
n also nw promo is also bad.. akshi is crying..😭
n dat sneha n mitali both were mad..πŸ˜† wts d omagination of both OG...πŸ˜†