Thendral

THENDRAL TUESDAY 31.08.2010

srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mellisai thumbnail

Thanks for the update, Srima. You are absolutely right about this episode - silly episode redeemed by Charu (her scenes are my fav. part of this serial). πŸ˜›

Thamizh and Thulasi annoyed the hell out of me. Thamizh chumaa neram ellaam vayai moodaama kathaipaan, but when it comes down to something imp. he's all quiet. I was like stop letting her play around with you (neeyum ithila onnum better illai).. orukka vaa vaannu vaa , then go go nnu va and now thaali yai kattunguraaa. Thulasi nee Thamizhai thaali katta sollurathu thaan the BIGGEST thoragam you can ever do to that unknown girl (Charu thaan) you were echoing about. You don't have to prove anything to anyone.. get on with your studies and come up in life. Atha vittutu naan odiponavaloda ponnu illai nnu thaan prove panuvennaa, then you don't need education.

Students oda behaviour ai principle idam poi solluvom, principal behaviour ai yaar kitta poi naan sollurathu? Oru dubakur principle and college!

Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update srima 😊.

Why didn't Thamizh say that he is engaged to Charu? The students does not know that another girl's life is included in this marriage, but atleast Thamizh should have told them that he is engaged and needs more time as he asked but sadly he did not tell the reason for this need of time    . Chandru is right too if he goes now his situation would change and he won't admit his love for Thulasi.

I think Thulasi can't bear anything that is connected with "odiponave daughter". This is the thing that keeps her torturing since her mother disappeared and only she would know the pain this name causes her, any others who looks from outside can't understand it. I am happy that she decided to be bold for once and to think for herself. But i agree with you Sri she does not need to prove anything to anyone and should come up in life. But the question is....is this possible in this society? Does our society think like you and me? I guess not....our society would give the maanam of a girl more importance than her studies.....and a poor girl like Thulasi would give equal importance to both...studies and maanam. Kumaran romba sensible ana matters kaamikkraaru.

But i really really pity the innocent Charulatha. Intha ponnu enna thappu pannichu intha serialla therila enakku.I would be so happy if she is the one who units T&T tomortow or at a point in the future...but such a innocent character should not turn into a villi....would be very unbelievable if it happens.

I think the marriage won't take place...but if it does happen it would be the best punishment for TA's mom......but avlo seekroma ellam T&T marriage ai nadathi vechuduvaara intha Kumaran sir.....rombave doubtful thaan....ellam nammai BP ai etha thaan...sigh...sigh....sigh.....

gudgal thumbnail
I havent seen the episode just read the update and looks like Tamil was forced to marry πŸ˜• I mean if thuls says tie thali or I will die what will he say? no go and die??? seemed very illogical. and I think charu may stop wedding. I thought it will be other way round thulsi stopping charu's wedding. hmm hopefully all confusion is put to end by this week or like vel -thools wedding this also will be dragged for months.

Srima great updateπŸ‘
Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you Srima for the update 😊

Looks like Thamizh is surrounded by emotional blackmailers.At home it is his dearest mom, at college it's his lady love and at temple his innocent fiance ya? Kodumaidaa Saami. It is high time you begin to blackmail them man to shut their mouth up!

Think Charu is going to stop the marriage of her fiance. Enna logico enna nyaayamoo!
Ranu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ Theiva, πŸ˜† paavom thaan intha TA, but in this case, Thuls blackmailed him in his favour.

πŸ˜› What to do, if she didn't, knowing TA, he would continue to rock back and forth between Charu/Mom and Thuls for another 10 years.

She just pushed him to do what he was supposed to do a long time ago. I honestly don't blame for Thuls for doing and saying the things she did because in the end, this is all because of TA's lack of boldness.😑

Anywho, poor Charu. The temple Iyers are also raising her dreams saying oh, ungalakku ellam nalla nadukum nu. Saamy, why you too giving this poor girl more hope?!?

Though I really wanted T&T to get together, I'm sad that it is happening like this. Thuls was supposed to have a nice wedding in a nice mandappam with the blessings of everyone and TA was supposed to prove to Sudha that he's not one to come home randomly with some girl.

Oh well, I guess ipidi oru wedding will cause more problems for Thuls and TA to continue the serial for atleast 500 episodes.
brinny_g thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Srima
Hmm, I'm in two minds about this. I would like to see TA's mother get her comeuppance in this way...but I don't like the forced aspect of this. Not forgetting poor Charu either. I have a feeling the wedding won't happen though, or it would have been finished with by the end of this episode.
kuttyponnu thumbnail
I think once charu comes and tells she is TA's finacee the students will change and probably feel what TA's mother said was true and TA is being snatched by Thuls. Hope this does not happen and story does not get worse.
MM should severe his relation with Padma and son
autumnsconcerto thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't like how the wedding is taking place. πŸ˜•

However, Thuls had no other option. She went out of her way to separate herself from TA. She did everything in her power to keep her promise to Lavanya. It was TA who kept coming back to her and it was TA's mom who pushed her past her limits. I think at this point all Thuls wants is to regain her reputation and hold her head high in society. If revenge (against TA's mom) causes her to be bound to TA for life, so be it.

The way Thuls spoke to TA, I was surprised...then I was happy. Deepa and her future MIL are really rubbing of on her. I was scared that she might not survive TA's mommy, now I'm more reassured. If TA's mom verbally abuses Thuls, Thuls will probably verbally assault TA by the looks of things. But seriously, the new, more bold Thuls is much more likable then the old crybaby version (in my humble opinion).

TA's mom should have just shut up and left when Chandru first confronted her. Speaking of Chandru, he is an awesome character. He is literally the bona fide leader of the college. He rightfully told TA's mom to close her sewage mouth. In today's episode he was especially funny when he confronted DeepaπŸ˜†! He is slowly becoming my most favorite character after Deepa. He talks with conviction, justice and fairness.

Poor TA, the most important women in his life just seem to keep blackmailing him. First it was his mommy, then Charu and now his soon to be wife. I just wish he would open his freaking mouth. His expression was so funny when Thuls was all, "If you leave this place, I will die. Then you will have to tie the thali to my corpse." I swear, he must have been thinking something like, "Where have I heard a similar dialogue? Oh, that's right, my mom."πŸ˜› But at least he agreed to tie the thali (finally).

I feel bad for Charu. She did everything right, but will suffer anyway. At least she doesn't have to suffer at the hands of her MIL. I doubt T&T wedding is going to happen right away. I think the director is just leading us on to break our hearts at the last minute. We probably won't she the thali tying scene/ impromptu wedding stopping scene until Friday. So sit tight friends!πŸ˜ƒ

P.S. I keep thinking back to what Sudha said. It wasn't funny then, but it is hilarious in retrospect. She has the brains and the smarts to survive and fight back against her hubby's mommy. I'm thinking she is going to really get along with Thuls (if TA marries her). She will also have the last laugh!πŸ‘
srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

@ Thamizhan... You don't have to prove anything to anyone.. get on with your studies and come up in life. Atha vittutu naan odiponavaloda ponnu illai nnu thaan prove panuvennaa, then you don't need education.

Students oda behaviour ai principle idam poi solluvom, principal behaviour ai yaar kitta poi naan sollurathu? Oru dubakur principle and college!...Well said sri πŸ‘πŸΌ. I like your comment. More than others I find Tulasi repeating the odiponaval phrase often. Looks like sort of auto suggestion she is giving to herself. In yesterday's episode TA mom never mentioned the phrase , only Tulasi did . This girl is a sympathy seeker.This is also a sort of emotional blackmail.