Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

YRKKH 1st September 2010-Written update

manasi_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update, Manasi!
-Nasreen- thumbnail
i think akshara give the tiffin to ofiice boy she left she does meet naithikEdited by shahithaqyum - 13 years ago
elgee thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for a lovely update...but the episode itself was so saad... Poor Naksh - hope this gets sorted out soon...CVs please don't drag this track too far...
black.swan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot mansi......poor akshara....wht will she say to naitik now?😕
ankita2407 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks for this lovely update............hina  was superb today...........and for akshi thank god she told rajshri ki let her solve her own problem may be now rajshri stops pocking her nose in akshi's life..................rajshri is a limit
..Akaisha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thankss...for the updatee!!!!!
Marie_789 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I think Akshara's mother has gone insane.I mean how can she interfere in her daughters private life......she is her mother and would be worried abt her is justified but interfering in her personal life is not done.....I think the cv's should just permanantly remove her charecter whenever  i see her in the particular episode i just feel irritated....How will Akshara talk face to face with Naitik,instead of solving her daughters problem or saying few comforting words to her,she has added her miseries

This is personal opinion....