Thendral Wed Sept 1st written update-T&T married

Posted: 13 years ago
Hi guys. I got home early from work and was all curious to see today's epi. I know all viewers must be anticipating, so giving a small update. I have some errands to complete, need to run now will come back and give detailed update.

-Tamil's frnd get thali, garland etc.
-Thools frnds dress her up
-Tamil ties thali and marraige successful
-charu sees all this and is shocked
-charu's parents come to know that there is going to be T's wedding from their frnds daughter who studies in the same college.
-all family members shocked and charu uncle says no decision will be made till we know the truth, charu father all ready to explode. they decide not to tell charu anything till they know the truth
-after marraige all frnds decide to go with tamil and charu to his house and force his mom to bless the couple
-tamil all scared on how mom is going to react
-charu comes home all shocked

----------------
Fantastic, what didnt happen in 3 months all that excitement happened in last 3 days. its been gripping episodes and making viewers anxious for more πŸ‘πŸ‘ But I hope the firecracker called tamil's mom explodes tomorrow, cannot wait to see her reactionπŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜ƒ

Epi starts from yesterday  charu discovering her mobile lost and goes back to the temple. kangu and joseph come with malai et al. patti says thanks for everything. kanagu says tamil asked me to buy everything. tamil gives thali to MM and he is πŸ˜›πŸ˜› patti asks them to dress thoolsi, her frnds take her and dress her up

Here charu's car is fast approaching kovil and there thools is being dressed by deepa. (Sorry maybe I missed something but how did kalyani land there)

In Kovil mandapam, priest asks to get the ponnu, BGM plays and enter thools with her frnds. Tamil is all πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜› seeing her. thools is 😳😳 priest gives them malai and Tamil garlands her and she garlands him. (Tamil looks all happy thools looks all confused)

Finally charu car reaches kovil and she gets out. she is 😲😲 to see so much crowd. she asks the poo lady outside why so much cars? she says some college pasanga are doing a kalyanam. Charu is super πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ lady continues polumbifying how will these pasanagas improve? during studying days they are getting married how come they will prosperπŸ‘πŸΌ charu says dont say like that, u are making poo for lord, if people who love each other are getting married then its a good thing and we should be happy( pavam, I felt very bad for her πŸ˜•πŸ˜•) Scene shifts to the marraige place, tamil getting ready to the big moment with the thali in his hand. poo lady says u go and bless them enna allau mudiyadhuπŸ˜†πŸ˜† charu goes in all πŸ˜ƒ here tamil ties the thaliπŸ₯³ Sarva mangala mangalye shive sarvartha sadhikeII rayanbake Gauri Narayani NamostuteII everyone is happy and blesses them. charu sees them blessing and slowly she can see through the crowd and she sees tamil tying the knot πŸ˜²πŸ˜² she is shocked πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜² she sees tamil and she sees thulsi and is πŸ˜•πŸ˜• speechless. she runs out (I thought she will say dei drohi or something dramatic to that effect), but she just ran to the car and asks the driver to go home, driver is amma mobile? she is like go home πŸ€”

Here thools is so happy she hugs tamil and cries πŸ€—Tamil is all marriage rituals are done and everyone is happy and blesses the couple. MM blesses them and apologizes tamil for being rude. tamil says enna saar neenga. thanks for not beating me πŸ˜†πŸ˜† patti says what ur saying saar and more call him mama. tamil says okay periya mamiyar we will seek ur blessingsπŸ˜†πŸ˜† she blesses them long life, deepa says what about having 16 kids and a long life. patti says u keep the 16 for them only 2 is enoughπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Frnds ask now what? eat in hotel? the leader (didnt catch his name) says no we have to go to his mom's house and take her blessing(good luck with that πŸ˜†πŸ˜†) one boy says kalyanam over now what galatta aa? πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I am scared of that women, leader makes him understand that just by doing wedding our duties is not over we have to also help his mother accept them. tamil asks kangu and joseph if its okay to talk to mother now? they say u have a gumbal with u, what ur scared of? πŸ˜†πŸ˜† so the entire crowd leave to tamil's house(I am excitedly waiting for the big showdown )

Here charu is 😭😭 in car and in her house nitesh mother is what r u saying? it cannot be him😲 she is like wedding in one week now what to do? she calls charu's mom and says tamil is marrying someone else, now what to do? as usual both ladies start 😭😭 the men folk come asking what wrong and charu aunt says tamil is getting married. uncle asks kanavu kandaya?πŸ˜†πŸ˜† she says no our frnds daughter called and said, the college children are marryinf him to some thulsi,they have an affair of many years😲😲 they are asking how we did not inquire that . charu dad as usual explodes and starts getting hyper. uncle asks him to cool down. father says frnd said that he was in the coll, should have suspected then. charu moms says my daughter life is spoilt 😭😭 nitesh is 😲😲 uncle asks father to relax , father says how can I relax, he married someone and is happy what answer do I give my daughter? unlce asks where charu is? nits says kovil. mom says she kept vratham for him and see what he did to her, she gives lot of shabam to tamil and says he spoilt my daughter's life 😭 😭they hear car approaching.  unlce says it must be charu, he says she will be sad if she hears they decide to hide this and charu enters all πŸ₯Ί epi ends

My comments:
- first of all this all 100% tamil's mistake, if he had the courage to love thools after engagement he should have had the courage to tell charu the truth. one or other day he was to get married to thulsi, whether it is thirutu kalyanam or no he should have told charu

- I am super excited to see everybody's reaction, they should have like a one hour maha episode on saturday like hindi serials have😍
Edited by gudgal - 13 years ago
Don't know what to say. I feel more sad for Charu, then happiness for TA & Thuls.

Will comment more later, after I "digest" the episode.πŸ˜•

Thanks da Sweta for the highlights and for the upcoming detailed update⭐️

I donno why but I was hoping Charu or anyone else would have stopped this wedding. Why did they show the lead pairs wedding like this with no blessing from the elders and that too a rushed one without no proper thinking?πŸ˜•

I think I am gonna get rotten tomatoes from TnT fansπŸ˜† but I cant stop myself from being konjam harsh today ( hey..dont forget i am also big fan of TnTπŸ˜³πŸ˜†)

My heart just went out for Charu today..poor girl wasπŸ₯Ί She is gonna be broken now...her dreams and all went downπŸ₯Ί...they showed TAs mother as a cruel character and that hungama she created that day at the college to rush Tn Ts wedding and justify their act?πŸ€“ It was like looking at some two immature ppl getting married..TAs was orey vazhufies seeing Thuls, Thuls was shy etc etc...not for once did any of them having any guilty feeling?πŸ€”

Thuls, I understand you were victim of a brainless ladys verbal abusive and you wanted to clear your name pure but does it justify you crushing and snatching away another girls life and heart? Nope..i dont think so...director has pawed the way for us to feel more toward Charu than Thuls now..and me who dislike Charu a lot, felt for her today. But on the other side, Charu now maybe regret scolding her dad that day infront TAs mother and emotional blackmail her mother the other day...at the end of the day, her decsion was wrong and her parents was indeed right. She can find a better groom than TAπŸ˜›

I got a feeling Nitesh may get Lavs to run away with him and get married only to take revenge on her for what her brother did toward Charu. He cares a lot for his sister and wont see her been total crushed into pieces..he may love or like Lavs but i think his love for his sister is deeper than his crush. I dont see any other way for why his character was introduced except lock up TA into emotional sister blackmail factorπŸ€”

BELIEVE it or NOT...but me...looking forward for tomorrows episode😎 Its gonna be DISHUM-DISHUM between TAs mother vs bunch of gangs (God knows how many🀣) vs Charus familyπŸ˜‰ My theory on why those classmates of Thuls also went along with the new wedded couple was cause Charu's family will also be there...TA cant manpower them all so he need help🀣How are they gonna handle that TAs mother..they need so many kilos of glue to zip up her big mouthie and moreover...its gonna be clash from all sides...lets see whether the new baked groom has gut to face his mummy darlingπŸ˜†πŸ˜† and the girl he ditchedπŸ˜•

Edited by Aahaana - 13 years ago
Yes me too Aahaana, as much a T&T fan that I am, I could only enjoy half heartedly. Charu's face when seeing the marriage was too sad. I would have fully enjoyed it if it had been Anandh standing and watching rather than Charu, poor girl doesn't deserve this. 😭

I think the aim of the director is to show how two idiots in love get stupidly married and slowly evolve into actual adults and face the consquences of their actions. Kind of like Boys, the tamil movie, but in a mega serial manner. πŸ˜† 

Anywho, I can't wait till tomorrow's episode to see TA's mom jump to the sky but to see Sudha's victory dance. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Sema supera irukum!

Yes Ranu...me too is very excited to see the super duper FACE OFF between all of the evils and devils tommorow😈I wonder who is gonna come out as the winner..🀣🀣 I will glue fast in front my tv or lappy with pop corn and coke to enjoy all the fun Who want to give me company?😎

Like you said, Sudha is the real winner...TAs mother is gonna get it on her face after the aadatha attamellam avanga pottanga, esp toward Sudha just to irk her, thats the only good thing about this wedding.

TnTs life is gonna be hard and difficult..bery bery soon the devil may wake up and give them taste of the reality😈 So the story will be about how they will able to samalichufies all of this, she achieve her dream of study, will TA gets out of the case? He just got janim bail cause of Charus dad, so now they may cancel it na after what he didπŸ€” He has no job, but will the manager melt her heart or get bad impression after his marriage fiasco?? If he goes to jail, where will Thuls stay? Def not with her father and not the temporary place and its no entry at TAs houseπŸ€” Oh boy..only one wedding but the side effect of it is like 1000 Qs on my mind🀣🀣

Edited by Aahaana - 13 years ago
Thank you for the update gudgal.

Like you Aahaana and Ranu...me neither could not help myself not to feel for Charu more than for the couple...even when we are big T&T fans. I think every viewer with some heart and sense won't hesitate to feel bad for Charu....i really hoped that the marriage would be stopped....and should be happened with atleast Charu's approval...but think the director has no more creative thoughts to unit them...this Charu chapter is totally spoiling the good mood of the viewers...it was not needed....maybe the need of it was in gaining three more months to drag the serial and raise our BP if this pair would unit or not....

I cant think of any reasonable answers TA and his family could give to Charu's family...poor girl did not deserve this pain and i really want her to slap TA (i know i know that is not enough for him) and get on with her life instead of turning into a villi by spoiling her life as well. Well now both T&T have to pay for it....as well as TA's mother....i think Lavanya's mrge getting cancelled is that what she gets back for her behaviour to a girl in the public...and on the top of that her second DIL, whom she has to face everyday....

Me too is waiting for tomorrow with another explosive episode. I think Sudha would be the only one who would enjoy this wedding without single guilty feelings. And i am pretty sure she would not want to move out from that house anymore. Avangalukku enime jollythaan. Hope Thulasi does not dance to her tunes with some intention of revenge. Hope she succeeds in changing her mil into a nice lady like she has done with Thilaka. Ithukkellam Thulasikku nerayya patience irukku....namakku irukkuma therila.

Yayyyyy....this sudden marriage is surely to bring back namma beloved "terror" Velayudham into the story again. Now i am looking forward to Thulasi's mother's flashback and the fight between daughter and mother till they understand and accept each other and surely i want them to highlight the EDUCATION theme again!!!

i liked the episode but charu's presence made me feel sad for her😭. instead anadh shd have been present ......... thn entire episode wud have been better........ and also i cudnt believe the sudden chg in thulasi that made her to order ta to marry her.....πŸ˜†now im waitting to see anadh's reaction... 😑do u ppl remember all this happened  because of anadh only....he only askd some lady to give blank call to ta's momπŸ˜† he is madπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.
 this story  clearly has link from scene to scene and its quite naturally done......😊
this serial is the best one among all others😊.............. great work.....😊
Edited by tinahami - 13 years ago
So is this how all the anticipation of viewers is met?  Come on idukku kalyaname kaatiruka vendham - I am a fan of T&T but this is no way that they should have shown as getting married.  Leaves a bitter taste in the mouth.  Understandable Thulsi was wronged by gutter woman but - all this while she has been saying that she did not want to ruin another girl's life but ultimately she has done the same!  Now, my heart goes out to Charu don't blame her and her family if they want to wreak vengeance on T&T - I always thought that TA was immature - today Thuls has proven that she matches him perfectly - she seems to be as immature as him , they deserve each other!
Thank you for the updatesπŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈ..

Hi friends,

I am new to this thendral thread.. Its just recently i started watching the serial.. Ennayum unga kooda sethupeengala? 😳

As all said, even though i loved the chemistry btwn TT i felt bad seeing Charu's state..

This was a...unusual episode, even by Thendral standards.πŸ€” Like I mentioned beforehand, my sympathies towards Charu has grown a thousand fold. And I sincerely hope it is not a dream, so that this serial can resume it's fast pace.

It's one thing to be betrayed. It's another thing to be totally blind sided and stabbed in the back by a person you placed a lot of hope in. She looked devastated and quite frankly, she had every right to do what TA's mommy had done (to Thuls in the college) to TA. She could have humiliated TA in front of everyone and made a scene. But she didn't. And that is what is really bothering me, the kindness of her character. The fact that she was able to accept this BIG blow, and still walk away with tears, was nearly bringing me to tears.😭

I have never been a fan of Charu. I have always thought of her to be too innocent and too trustful. However, after today's episode, I have a brand new respect for her.πŸ‘ If she wants to turn into a villi, then by all means go ahead. TA and by extension his whole family and Thuls, all ganged up and literally ruined her life. She fasted for TA, she got him bail and she always supported him. Hell, she nearly threw away her adopted family for him!😑

But TA isn't the only one to blame, his mother also shares that responsibility. She was the one who encouraged Charu to grow her budding feelings for TA. TA's mommy (against the advice of her elder son, Puvi) insisted that the marriage be moved up. She is now the reason why Charu has no groom with the marriage deadline fast approaching. The invitations are printed, menu is chosen and pariharam is done. Everyone knows she was engaged to TA. Now Charu's family (not TA's) has to explain why the marriage is getting called off.  πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ They have every right to curse TA. All they wanted was for their only daughter to be happy. They forgave all of TA's faults for their daughter's happiness. In turn, TA has only caused them pain and has left their daughter with something even worse, a broken heart.πŸ₯Ί

I admit, I am a T&T fan. Always have been, and probably always will. But that doesn't mean I am immune to their faults. As many of you have said, Thuls and TA rushed into this marriage. It was more of a "we have to do it" situation, rather than a "we want to do it". I don't agree with Thuls's choice. I have never been fond of rash decisions that Thuls makes and stubbornly clings onto. But what is done is done, and there is no way TA is going to untie the thali just because his mom says so.😡 But a little part of me still believes that Thuls will not set foot inside TA's house, yet. His mommy will chase her out.

I can not wait to see the looks on Puvi and Sudha's faces, especially the latter. She was the one who (despite her differences with TA's mommy) clearly advised her MIL, that TA had more to him then he let on. Sudha repeatedly warned TA's mom, and was spurned (and subtly insulted) each and every time. No wonder Sudha does not get along with her mother-in-law. Lavanya would be less then pleased to see T&T. After all, Thuls promised to leave TA alone. But it all really comes down to the moment where TA, Thuls or anyone else breaks the truth to her; it was her mom that was literally the root cause of T&T's marriage.

I hope Vel comes back soon. I miss him.πŸ˜†

On a totally separate observation; Chandru is Mr.Awesome.πŸ‘πŸΌ He's level headed, cool and isn't afraid to speak his mind. In fact, he has all the qualities that I had previously admired in TA. Chandru is loyal, fair and acts as a true leader. If he has to protect his fellow students, so be it. If he has to confront a raging mad lady sprouting vile nonsense, so be it. If it means helping two people marry, so be it. He is a great character and I really wish that his character will continue to show up more and more in this serial. I also wish that his character doesn't face the annihilation that TA's character went through.

Personally, I think Nitish is still going to marry Lavanya. Then he is going to torture her, and get revenge for the shame caused by TA. This will cause TA more pain and cause more guilt for Thuls. And then they'll drag the serial for a few episodes.πŸ₯± I hope they don't follow this track (as all other mega serials) and start a new trend. Like T&T's wedding, no one expected it but it happened anyway. Even if I didn't like how the marriage happened; it was still somewhat out of the norm (female's family supporting, male's family against) and unique. I hope the director thinks of new twists and turns. I also hope he spends less time dragging.

Oh, and did anyone notice that both Chandru and Deepa were wearing blue? Is this some sort of clue for the future or just a coincidence? What do you guys think? (Personally, I'm hoping he does stuff the traditional way, and DOES NOT repeat what T&T have done.) 

This is all from me(πŸ€“), good night guys or good morning (depending on what time it is)!
~Autumn~

P.S Can't wait to see the reactions of Padma and Anand!πŸ˜†

Edited by autumnsconcerto - 13 years ago