BV - Sep 2nd 2010 - Written Update

Posted: 13 years ago
Missed the first part, but looks like the precap scenes were shown..Jagya leaves and Anandi looks on sadly. Sumitra talks to Anandi and tries to console her. But Anandi seems to be too upset. Suguna suggests that Anandi should come to her house for a while. Sumitra likes this idea and Suguna tells Anandi that she will have Shyam convince Daadisa. After they all leave Maasa yells at Sumitra for letting Anandi go since RS would taunt her and insult her some more. Sumitra says she didn't realise this. Maasa leaves in a huff.

Gehna teaches Nandu who goes to play. Basanth comes there and they talk about JaAn. Gehna talks about how much JaAn love each other. Basanth turns this around and feels that Gehna is taunting him. He yells at her saying she was always putting him down. Gehna says that she would never think of doing any such thing, but Basanth has got it in his mind that Gehna does not love him, so she can't do anything. She leaves and Basanth is very frustrated.

Maasa comes there to talk to Gehna and Gehna talks rudely to her. Basanth comes there and yells at Gehna to be respectful towards Maasa. They keep glaring at each other and Maasa realises something is amiss. She warns Gehna to behave and leaves.

Varun takes S&S and Anandi to the terrace to fly kites but its raining and Shyam says they can't fly kites.  Maasa talks nicely to Gehna and asks her what is going on between her and Basanth.  Gehna apologises for her rude behavior. Upon further prodding from Maasa, Gehna still doesn't say what is happening. Maasa scolds Gehna for troubling Basanth and leaves.

Jagya and Bhairav reach Jaipur and check in to a hotel. Bhairav goes up to the room while Jagya talks to some friend over the phone. He bumps against some girl in a skirt and is left staring after her. He thinks that he has told Anandi to be more fashion forward but she is not ready to listen. He chides Anandi silently for being so old-fashioned...

Precap : Varun tells RS that when he grows up he will take RS on a bike to the mela. RS pushes him away.

PS : There will be a saturday special episode of Varun's accident...it looks like RS has something to do with it...
Edited by iloveidiotbox - 13 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

FIRST PART- Jagiya sits in the jeep accompanied by B&B who go to leave them to te bus stop.
Anandi is sad. Sumitra asks her to go out and see of jagiya properly.
She runs and sees Jagiya leaving even he seems tearful.
As they leave, she rushes to the roof to have a distant view of the jeep.
Anandi is all tears, as usual.
Sugna sees her and consoles her and says that she musn't forget that she was the one who convinced everyone to let Jagiya give the exam and consoles her that he'll come back soon.
I dunno wdr its right or ABSOLUTELY RIGHT but i have a strong urge of killing dat budda man!
GOON!
EVIL!
MUCK!
MORON!
Blahhhh......blahhh...... 🤬
how could anyone do dat to such a small kid!
JERK!
and btw, wat r d tymings for ds sat spc episode?
awwwwww...... Poor Varun!!! 😭
I think judging from today's episode Jagya will completely change if he goes to medical school. He was already resenting the fact today that Anandi is opposed to wearning fashionable clothes. If he moves to the city and starts living that life, he won't like village lass Anandi anymore
i know, the girl was dressed quite ok. Nthg too much. But jagiya had dat usual hormonal flow. obviously, he saw no such thing in villages but i think this signifies d beginning of the end of SHA-SHA! 👎🏼

ya this is another pitfall of child marriages that the cv probably want to show that when u marry young and then grow up u think u might have made a mistake by marrying early and not look through enough choices  😆

oo btw thanks for the update..

@ Pallai - Absolutely, thats exactly how they are gonna show this track as...and I think its quite true and realistic thing which can happen..

After today's episode its 100% sure that Jagya will definitely stray.. no second thoughts on that ! and its quite natural I guess.. I will not blame Jagya for this.. He is a young boy 19 or 20 years of age... The girl was moderatey dressed (in our eyes), but if you look at it from Jagya's view.. she was dressed quite modern... Jagya has always seen Anandi in those heavy ghagras and chunri all the time... So he would definitely feel attracted looking at a knee length modest dress.. 😆 😆 mini skirt hothi tho Jagya wahin behosh ho jaatha 🤣 🤣 .. All said and done.. thank god no more paani paani saap saap romance for few days 😆 😆 ... At least this should make that dumb doormat realize what she has missed out in life by giving up education...like Jagya said, they would have been studying together if she had not been a sacrificial lamb back then..
Today's Gyaan

Gaaon aur Shehar ka antar, do jeevan shailion ka antar hotha hai. Isiliye shehar mein aakar ek gramvaasi ka naye parivesh se prabhavit hona swabhavik hai

😆 😆 😆
yeh ladka sheher pahuncha nahi ki birdwatching karni shuru kardi!!medical padhne gaya hai beta,ornithology nahi!!!😆
maasa-basanth-gehna ke triangle se main bore ho chuki hun..we went thru this before the leap innumerable times..now started again..now what gehna is going to tell maasa??tht her son cnt "perform" so is upset and delusional??come on maasa,ur "kid" is atleast beyond 50..apne 150 saal ke pallu se bahar aane do..anyways,lets see what mr.jagat ends up doing in the city!u cheat on anandi,ur so dead..yeh forum waale to tumhara character assassination kar denge,and i will be one of thm..i like his character,its very real..do do not want to see cheating spouses..🤢
Guess wanting to change his name to a modern one was just a sign of things to come ,now after exams 😍 when jagyaa comes back he will try to get anandi into modern clothes - she wont listen ,dono ke beech jhagdaa hogaa 😡 , jagya will get excuses to run after shahari chhoris-anandi 😭 ka rona dhonaa 😭 ,then our sati-savitri will make him realize the error of his ways - totally 1970 s movie ishtyle... 🥱 🥱
Today i loved gehna    👍🏼 glaring at basanth, with one glance she made him shut up 😆 even maasa for a second, chup ho gayi 😆
if only anandi had made her a role model instead of sumithra.. 😳