Thendral Thursday 2nd September

Posted: 13 years ago

Charu comes home so sad with shocked face seeing tamizh-thulasi marriage and charu family try to hide from her and seeing her dad she cryies like a child(😭but so sad anyone in her situation will do like it).Charu tell her parents why he didnt like me and tell them whats wrong wid her and her dad get angry and tell them he is going to kill tamizh for doing this and charu perippa and nittesh too follows them.

Tamizh and thulasi in car and other college students follows them and same time charu dad in car but luckily didnt see them and seems like traffic gam.Ta mom in home and she speaks so ill abt thulasi to lavanya , sudha and puvi.But lavanya strongly argue thulais is not like that and ta mom is not having hears to hear it and sudha says if tamizh is going to marry thulasi means what her MIL did is wrong since she insulted the DILπŸ˜†.(Sudha always judge correctly).

A car arrives at ta house.Thinking it is charu ta mom goes and see.But all r shock to see it is none other than tamizh and thulasi who got married.Ta although feared to face his mom decided to come and he open the gate.His mom is unable to believe her eyes.Seeing ta mom poor thulasi hides back to tamizh.But cute😳tamizh join her hands and seeing this ta mom gets angry more and also seeing this tamizh tighly join his wife hands.Sudha is so happy in this world since what she said is happened.Ta mom starts her nasty mouth.Ta mom ask her son dont u have any sense to marry this type of girl but ta says i like thulasi so much but ta mom has no ears and she slaps even chandru who supports them.Then she speaks so ill abt thulasi and thulasi dad speaks and ta mom hurt him too.All r upset seeing this.Screen freezes on tamizh and thulasi face.

Edited by malasara23 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mellisai thumbnail
No probs, Aarthi. Take your time and thanks for the pcitures.πŸ˜ƒ
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Take your time, Arthi

Reserved for my commentsπŸ˜›

sand14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Aarthi akka for the short and sweet update! 😊

I felt really reallyyyyyyyyy bad for Charu when she got home and broke down.. esp when she asked what was wrong with her, I really had no answer for that... 😭😭 She has to somehow get over this cos TA is not worth her tears...! πŸ˜” Charu's dad as all the rights to throw shoes at him.. TA and his mum def havta give them an ans! Waiting for that to happen in today's episode!

The moment they stepped in and TA's mum gave them the kola veri look.. camera moves in various angles.. the whole atmosphere was like as tho a volcano had erupted.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Paavam Chandru, ivangalukku support panni avan adi vaangi nikkaraan πŸ˜†πŸ˜² But i appreciate the fact that he stepped in bravely to talk even tho he knew that TA's mum was a raakshasi.. πŸ˜ƒ  As expected, the gutter woman carried out her job and this TA just stood there like an eruma maadu.. ivan thirunthave maataaan!!! 😑😑 I hope he atleast speaks up today for his wife and FIL!!
Edited by khpriya - 13 years ago
serials2010 thumbnail
So we get a gist of today's episode thanks for that Aarthi! - Will contribute in discussions once written update is posted.

I wanted to contribute my thoughts towards the love/study debate.  I believe that there is a time and place for everything in life.  We do different things in each stage of our life - like as a child, as a teenager, as a married person and as a parent.  All these things come in good time and I believe waiting for them to happen at the right time is important.  Sure there are people who are managing both quite well but no one can deny that attention is divided between both - which can make demands on one's time - study during the years before -marraige because then there are no other responsibilites (probably the only time one has no responsibilities is when one is at their parents home - we can focus on one thing) - Responsibilities become a part of life once marraige comes in and juggling various balls in the air can become tricky - Love is beautiful and should be enjoyed - but I do believe that it should come in a stage in life when we can welcome and embrace it totally!
anjkhoney thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thank u for the wonderful updateπŸ‘πŸ‘..

I was not able to to tolerate thamizh amma's language.. The way she told Thul's appa😭, wht if the same thing is told to her about her own darling daugther?

Avanga ponnukku irukkara andha kavala indha amma ku varaathu? How can she judge a gal and her character based on some comments which she got from here and there.

Oruthangala epidi ellam insult pannalaamo adhellam she has done.

Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Arthi for the update, aiyoh why we have to hear this kind of dialogues 😑. TA's mom got real big sakkadai mouth. 🀒
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thank u aarthi for the updates.....
Its as simple as this - Newton's 3rd law
Every reaction has an equal and opposite reaction......Ta pls wake up from the coma....i doubt if thulz hit u with lamp....at least now clear up the mess u have done.......but poor thulz she does not deserve this.......TA may be shocked - en amma va ippadi - pinna enna pannuvanga unna.....aana enna unna mattum thaan thitirukanum........
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Aarthi Akka for the update and pics 😊.

Aiyooo Charu.....it was so painful to see her crying 😭😭😭. And i liked how the total family went to hold her. It was quite touching when she started crying and hugged her daddy and mummy and said that she should have listened to her words . TA, you definetly need to answer her questions. The acting of her periyappa was very very reastic like all the scenes with him seem to be πŸ‘. Ohhh....TA...no more bail for you....so you are going to MIL's house soon....wonder who else could help him to solve this bank problem or how he himself could find Murugesan and solve it...is this possible....

I wonder why Lavanya did not tell the truth to her mummy after coming to know that she badmouthed about her once wanted Anni Thulasi....she could have said it is through her that Thamizh met Thulasi and not through Anandh....everyone in this family seems to hide the truth when there is some need to reveal it .

SUPER SHOCK for TA's mom πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....TA holding Thulasi's hands was like slapping his mom...well...she deserves this.....it is sad that she too did not think of Charu and did not bother to ask him a question like....why didn't you think of Charu or about Lavanya ...she straighty went on with blaming Thulasi and her father 😑😑. If she did care a lot for Charu, she would not have begun to scold Thulasi but her son and would have asked what  he is going to tell Charu....i think when Charu's father comes to ask her a reason....she would be like an appavi and would tell that she did not know of these things and moreover she would say that she does not know who this Thulasi is even if she was the only reason for this marriage.

Sudha was all πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ, achacho, unga magan solli vecha maathiri saakadaila vizhunthuttaru athai 🀣🀣 and her aarathi πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Even she seems to know that her BIL loves another girl but his mom does not sense it. If only TA's mom has listened to Sudha....maybe this marriage of T&T would not have happened or atleast not this way...

Yes Suba akka...... like you said, TA is shocked to see his mummy talking like this.Even in college i guess he was not able to believe that his mom would have behaved the way the students described, that is the reason maybe he asked for more time by believing he could convince her....but atleast in today's episode he should defend his wife and i think he would open up his mouth once he sees his mom trying to take off the Thaali.....

I liked the whole last scene except the last few mins with this lady's nonsense talk. The scene was taken very well with apt camera angle and BGM. Like we did want to see this, the director took around four mins to show us the shock reactions of TA's mom and family.

Edited by Nikila10 - 13 years ago
Sue Nair thumbnail
Originally posted by: serials2010

So we get a gist of today's episode thanks for that Aarthi! - Will contribute in discussions once written update is posted.

I wanted to contribute my thoughts towards the love/study debate.  I believe that there is a time and place for everything in life.  We do different things in each stage of our life - like as a child, as a teenager, as a married person and as a parent.  All these things come in good time and I believe waiting for them to happen at the right time is important.  Sure there are people who are managing both quite well but no one can deny that attention is divided between both - which can make demands on one's time - study during the years before -marraige because then there are no other responsibilites (probably the only time one has no responsibilities is when one is at their parents home - we can focus on one thing) - Responsibilities become a part of life once marraige comes in and juggling various balls in the air can become tricky - Love is beautiful and should be enjoyed - but I do believe that it should come in a stage in life when we can welcome and embrace it totally!

Our whole lives are set differently for each one of us. Yes... who wouldn't  want to see everything falling into their right places accordingly.....however, some have it ironed out so very well while others go thru so much of hardship...like our Thulsi. God wanted to make this world so "colourful" in every way possible otherwise life itself would become so monotonous when we have nothing left to experience when its so very perfect.πŸ˜ƒ 

I do not feel sorry for TA but for Thuls being a helpless girl I feel so sorry for her when that idiotic woman (TA's mum) went all out to tarnish her image publicly - both at the neigbourhood and college. She is responsible for Thulsi to take this drastic step in wanting to marry TA. Both TA/T should be grateful to that evil woman for making it possible for them.πŸ˜‰

If this hasty marriage did not take place then TA would have been forced to marry Charu. Charu would get over it but the good hearted Charu is soon going to take a different form - making sure the marriage between TA/T doesn't run smoothly - revenge would be the order of the day! 😑

Charu needs to switch to this role otherwise there is practically nothing left for her to perform in  THENDRAL.πŸ‘